Thread: A regŕ c' avemo pure er coccodrillo a Roma .

Parcere subiectis, debellare superbos. gıulıoımpa's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-02-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian(50% Campania-25% Piedmont 25% Ciociaria/m.lepini), plot slightly West of Abruzzo (x534 y390)
    Ancestry
    3/4 Southern Italy+ 1/4 Northwestern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    J-L26 -(J2a1 ------> J-PF5197)
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Med(Berid-like)+Dinaric .Skull shape similar to:Sutz eneolithic skull
    Politics
    Pragmatism should prevail. I pick the better fruits from left and right. Issues must be faced.
    Hero
    Every intellectually honest person. I'll be precise with people who act precisely.
    Religion
    Agnostic. I appreciate some aspects of religion(s) .I despise others and who feels entitled by them
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,376
    Given: 3,153

0 Not allowed!

Default A regŕ c' avemo pure er coccodrillo a Roma .

1-Articolo in italiano:

A Roma ormai ci sono tutti i tipi di animali, le volpi a via Cortina d’Ampezzo, i cinghiali sulla Cassia, i maiali alla Romanina, i bisonti a Roma nord, per non parlare di topi, piccioni, gabbiani. Il coccodrillo ci mancava ancora perň.
    Ieri un coccodrillo gigante č stato avvistato nel Tevere da un sessantenne mentre stava pescando, all’altezza del ponte Duca D’Aosta, quello di fronte lo Stadio Olimpico.
    Il pescatore ha visto il grosso rettile e subito č andato verso lungotevere di corsa, poco dopo le 11, ha fermato terrorizzato una pattuglia dei vigili che stavano regolando la viabilitŕ di fronte allo stadio e ha raccontato quello che ha visto.
    Ma non č stato l’unico a segnalarlo, č arrivata anche una chiamata al 112 raccontando di aver visto un coccodrillo nel Tevere. E cosě le pattuglie dei vigili del fuoco per tutta la mattina hanno controllato le sponde tra Ponte Milvio e Ponte Risorgimento. Per ora non hanno trovato niente ma si continua a cercare.

Pochi mesi fa era scattata la psicosi anche a Maccarese, dove “i carabinieri e i forestali stanno continuando le verifiche nei canali. Potrebbe essere stato uno scriteriato che si č disfatto di un rettile tenuto in casa. Per ora non hanno ancora trovato niente” ha dichiarato il sindaco di Fiumicino.
    In effetti l’ipotesi potrebbe essere valida anche per il coccodrillo romano, a Roma č pieno di persone con rettili di ogni tipo e dimensione. “Potrebbe essere anche un iguana gigante” ha raccontato Fabio Garigli, esperto di animali esotici “di iguane ce ne sono tantissime nelle case. Non escluso anche un coccodrillo visto che il Tevere č l’ambiente perfetto per loro, pieno di vegetazione e con pochissime barche. Il microclima č buono per la vita dei rettili di grossa taglia. Chiunque lo veda deve avvertire subito le forze dell’ordine”.

2-in english:

A crocodile or alligator made an unlikely appearance in the coastal town of Maccarese in Rome last week. Cecilia Corlini was the first to spot the animal on Saturday. “I’m 43 years old, I can assure you I know what I saw,” she told La Stampa.

The first sighting
    It’s almost surreal: “I live a few feet away from the canal that crosses Maccarese and Saturday morning when I stepped out into the garden I saw something on the shore. So I shouted loudly: “Oh my god, a crocodile!” It must have frightened him because he immediately plunged back into the water. With my cell phone in had, I followed him as he swam against the current and snapped a picture of his figure underwater,” Corlini said. But Corlini isn’t the only one to claim to have seen a crocodile. A group of foreigners reportedly drove into the canal near via Campo Salino after trying to dodge “a large animal with a long tail”. Meanwhile a milk truck driver claimed to have seen on July 3rd a “a monitor lizard or alligator, it could be anything ... but it certainly was very big”. And apparently a month and a half ago, a street vendor says he saw an animal on the edge of the canal, “standing on its hind legs like a monitor lizard.”

Growing fear
    Despite initial sightings being brushed off by local authorities, law enforcement has been diligently searching for the animal the last two days along the canal that runs parallel to via Campo Salino for two days.
    People are becoming increasingly paranoid and the canal is deserted. And along the beach establishments of Maccarese and Fregene, there are worried mothers who question whether and when the crocodile will arrive at shore. Paola Annibaldi, who was taking a stroll along the shoreline of the south of Fregene put forward this question: “But a crocodile will have to eat, no? Were there no dead animals found? “ The experts spearheading the hunt have yet to answer this question as they comb high and low along the long canal and surrounding countryside for the animal. Still, others are less worried. Giulia and Bea who work at the Capri establishment chuckled: “Of course we’re not worried,” they say, trying to reassure themselves, and above all the customers.

Staying calm
    The mayor of Fiumicino, Esterino Montino, who grew up in Maccarese, asked people to remain calm and assures them that “forest services are aware of the matter”. But it can not be ruled out that “some delinquent has freed an amphibious reptile, illegally detained,” he added. The mayor’s wife, Monica Cirinnŕ, a senator and animal rights champion, also chimed in. She assured people it can’t be a crocodile: “These animals live a lot out of the water so when they walk they leave clear foot and tail prints which haven’t been found yet. So those shadowy figures you’re seeing are likely some other animal, maybe a torpedo fish. Of course there may have been a madman who has freed an animal in the canal, but I feel we can exclude that it’s a crocodile.”

Marketing opportunities
    Overnight, T-shirts have appeared for sale with prints of the mysterious amphibious guest while clients of the Luna Rossa restaurant (owned by the Bortolani brother) can order the “Pizzadrillo”, a crocodile-shaped pizza covered in zucchini “scales”. Road signs have also appeared with the inscription “Crocodile Crossing”. But concern looms, even among the employees of Maccarese spa (the farm belongs to the Benettons who on Monday mourned the death of their president, Carlo Benetton). “It is difficult to find volunteers for night shifts,” admitted general manager Claudio Destro. “Everyone is focused on finding the animal, especially in Borgo San Giorgio, where the initial photo was taken.” And yet other businesses suffer under the paranoia it’s caused. “Enough with this story,” employees at the Punta Rossa restaurant in Maccarese said. Because the real danger is not so much the appearance of the mysterious crocodile as the disappearance of customers during peak season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parcere subiectis, debellare superbos. gıulıoımpa's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-02-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian(50% Campania-25% Piedmont 25% Ciociaria/m.lepini), plot slightly West of Abruzzo (x534 y390)
    Ancestry
    3/4 Southern Italy+ 1/4 Northwestern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    J-L26 -(J2a1 ------> J-PF5197)
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Med(Berid-like)+Dinaric .Skull shape similar to:Sutz eneolithic skull
    Politics
    Pragmatism should prevail. I pick the better fruits from left and right. Issues must be faced.
    Hero
    Every intellectually honest person. I'll be precise with people who act precisely.
    Religion
    Agnostic. I appreciate some aspects of religion(s) .I despise others and who feels entitled by them
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,376
    Given: 3,153

0 Not allowed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information