I used MDLP K23 as it has a lot of regions. The Syracuse, Trapani, and Agrigento samples were academic, the Cretans and Palermitans provided by me for comparison.

Syracuse on MDLP K23 is definitely shifted toward mainland Greeks as well as to North Aegean and Cyclades islanders. The Syracuse results are all within the range of the southernmost mainland Greeks and the northernmost plotting Greek islanders. These have the highest Steppe/NE European ("European Hunter Gatherer") input I've seen for Sicily which may have come from recent, Slavic-admixed Greek input or Doric Greek colonization.

The Agrigento results are more like what we would expect for most of Sicily -- close to Ashkenazim, Maltese, and Cretans with much greater distance to mainland dGreeks.

Trapani has some outliers in all directions -- some are definitely closer to central Italians and mainland Greeks, others have higher MENA input as is expected with very low Steppe.

The Cretans were very close to the Palermitans, probably closer to one another than Palermo to Trapani.

Syracuse:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Agrigento:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Trapani:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!