Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

This kinda goes against progressive principles, because you don't teach women to protect themselves against rape, you teach men not to rape. Saying "teach men not to rape" is no different from saying "teach negroes not to steal" in that it doesn't work because there's always going to be a percentage of people willing to do something illegal or immoral.

Feminists just don't seem to get the concept that RAPISTS DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT OR WRONG, and nothing short of use of force will get them to stop harming others. When the perpetrator has no desire to stop their actions, it is the responsibility of the potential target to protect themselves. The point is that you'll never get a perfect society where feminists can be as free as they like to do things like literally wear no clothes and not change the odds of them getting raped. And if you accept that, then it's sane to say that you shouldn't unnecessarily invite attention to yourself. But you can't say that shit because they accuse you of victim blaming.

Not only that but a lot of violence and lack of empathy in males today is a direct result of things like single mother homes, absent fathers has a dramatic effect on the development of empathy in children, especially young boys. What's more there's a lot of women who are beating (spanking) young boys to align their behaviour and we know that this kind of discipline also prevents empathy from forming properly and so leads to more violence prone males in later life.

I also think we should teach women not to expect suffering consequences more serious than the shame of being caught lying, when falsely accusing men of rape. Women are so full of themselves today. They proudly boast about how they don't need men. How fathers are unnecessary, and tell men that they're inherently toxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,552
    Given: 29,000

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    I also think we should teach women not to expect suffering consequences more serious than the shame of being caught lying, when falsely accusing men of rape. Women are so full of themselves today. They proudly boast about how they don't need men. How fathers are unnecessary, and tell men that they're inherently toxic.
    How true is that IRL? Most women don't tell men they are inherently toxic or they don't need men. Some men just have issues just like some women have issues. Most women and men get along just fine.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Do you not think that men that post this stuff have possibly some insecurities? Do you have healthy self-esteem? Do you think that men generally think that females are out to get them sort of attitude? There is some sort of victim mentality going on here and it's almost like a mirror image of what you are accusing women of? Possibly something to look at. As a woman I'm objective about men and I just think there are good men and bad men and good women and bad women. I don't lay all my issues on the opposite sex.

All you men need to have daughters. It will completely change your attitude to the female sex.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    How true is that IRL? Most women don't tell men they are inherently toxic or they don't need men. Some men just have issues just like some women have issues. Most women and men get along just fine.
    Most of the young women are feminist who think they're better than men who suffer the most in society. Not a single woman would ever turn down berating a poor young man because she thinks her snatch is made of gold. Only difference is the few women I know who are truly independent never talk about it or show off about it. They don't even think in those terms, they just do it. All of the loud ones are just peacocking to compensate and deep down they know it. They would always loudly celebrate whatever the minority person was doing and never comment on what the white person was doing.

I remember my grandmother laughing at the #MeToo shit because she just thought anyone with two brain cells knew that women fucked for roles in Hollywood. Many liberal women were stupid for standing up for Hollywood whores, when they were all fame hungry narcissistic personality disorder histrionic sluts who did things like meet with producers and execs after hours totally alone and then pretended they didn't know what kind of pretext there would be, and retroactively changed their consent.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    Do you not think that men that post this stuff have possibly some insecurities? Do you have healthy self-esteem? Do you think that men generally think that females are out to get them sort of attitude? There is some sort of victim mentality going on here and it's almost like a mirror image of what you are accusing women of? Possibly something to look at. As a woman I'm objective about men and I just think there are good men and bad men and good women and bad women. I don't lay all my issues on the opposite sex. All you men need to have daughters. It will completely change your attitude to the female sex.
    Women are important to the health of our society, but not in any way, shape, or form which allows them to empower themselves over men. Women who are openly feminists aren't really monsters, they are more tragic figures. They are victims of their own ideology and they're all insane ideologues with ridiculous haircuts where I'm from. I can't think of a single female who doesn't spout this stuff, literally. Even intelligent women will explore the most out there feminist theories, but they don't seem able to see the glaring holes in it all. They reject the label but embrace the attitude.

You can't politically dictate how genders interact, how they exist in society, or how they think about each other. Those are the three main goals of third wave feminism. It's against nature and authoritarian. For me, that's the problem with it is the authoritarianism. I guess if you want to go back to women who wanted the right to vote, then you can say that's noble. But there's no connection between feminism today and women who wanted the right to vote.

Feminism has driven a wedge of hate between men and women. When young men constantly read that they're terrible people, or they're nervous about making a move on someone in case they get their lives ruined with a rape allegation, or they repeatedly encounter women who have a chip on their shoulders and see everything through twisted gender dynamics, you're going to end up with a problem.

Most of our societal degeneracy and rot is due to the lie that women are more powerful than men, all while playing the victim. By stripping women from power, and making them fall into traditional roles in society again, we can be able to heal. If you give women rights, as a whole and regardless of how feminist they are, your civilisation crumbles shortly after.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There are people that have extreme views i.e. women that hate men and blame all their ills on men and men that blame all their ills on women but most people aren't like this. We all have fathers and mothers and both men and women are equally important and balance each other. I never understand why people have such extreme views about one sex. People like that obviously have issues and don't have a healthy and balanced outlook.

Thread Information