Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Murders of British and Western Tourists in Thailand.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Also, my very tall middle-class English neighbour used to have a short and chubby Oriental girlfriend, who he's seen on and off over the years.

She is so rude, bossy, possessive, and demanding.

One time she knocked loudly on my front door, and I quietly answered .... and she demanded to know if her boyfriend was in my home.

I was stunned and bewildered why she would think that he was with me... and I wondered if he'd been winding her up ... because he used to follow me around, but I'm not interested in him as he's not my type and I have a boyfriend.

She was so bossy and cheeky that she pushed me out of the way of my front door and stormed into my home ... and then the stroppy woman rudely started looking around the rooms in my home.

I quietly just stood there thinking, 'what a very rude and crazy woman.' I let her look around to give her peace of mind. When she left she didn't even politely say thank you for letting her look around my home, but instead she stood for a few seconds in the doorway and looked at me suspiciously... as if her boyfriend was hiding in my home and then left without politely saying goodbye.

I've seen him bring home some very pretty and slim white blonds and brunette females over the years... ... but I didn't say anything to her.

I used to hear her shouting loudly at him.... and she's only half his height, yet would boss him around. She wasn't even pretty and I don't know what he saw in her.

He said to me on the phone that she wanted to pay him several thousand for an arranged marriage as she wanted a UK passport, but he wasn't sure whether to do it incase he got into trouble with the law if they found out.

I've not seen her for several years now.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-25-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

Bangkok received 21.9 million foreign visitors in 2015 — but they remain a cause for concern.

Referring to the government report, the Bangkok Post said that tourists had a one in 301,204 chance of dying in the country. The risk of tourists perishing in a vehicular accident is even less – one in 735,294.

However, the majority (or 34) of the 83 tourist deaths last year was attributed to road accidents.

https://asiancorrespondent.com/2016/...ourist-deaths/

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Top 10 Most likely ways to die in Thailand
    Foreigners Die in Thailand every single day of the year. This is the list of the most likely ways one will meet their death in Thailand. It's meant to be a joke but still seriously I know of many farang deaths in Thailand and the list isn't that far from the truth.

1. Vehicle Accident

They say Asians can't drive. I used to think that only related to Asians but in my own country. That was until I started driving in Thailand. Not obeying road rules like indicating, stopping at red lights, slowing for pedestrians and speeding. How about driving a bus full of passengers in the rain and overtaking on a curve going through the mountains. This is what happens every day. Last year alone there were well over 35,000 thousand road fatalities in Thailand that's out of a population of 60 million. To put it in comparison there are 20 million people in Australia where there were 1,200 road fatalities. That's about 10 times more likely to have a fatal accident in Thailand than it is in Australia. Keep your eyes on the road.

2. Murdered By A Thai

There are so many different ways foreigners have died at the hands of another Thai that I couldn't possibly list them all here. However some of the favourite ways it seems Thais' kill other foreigners are by stabbings. If you get cut by a Thai person it won't be once, it'll be many times, they'll keep cutting you until there is nothing left to cut.

3. Murdered By Foreigner

Lately there has been a swing in trend of Thai murders Farang, it's now Farang Kills Farang. Swedes will kill Swedes, brits will beat up other brits, and Russians will kneecap other Russians. It's the way of the future here in Thailand.

4. Suicide

There is something magical about Thailand isn't there. Like a long lost paradise. Must be why so many people come here to off themselves. Cats run out of money, guys get screwed over, lose a girlfriend, or the problems they ran away from just don't seem to go away. Whatever it is it typically ends them jumping of a bridge or from a really tall building.

5. Killed by your Thai Girlfriend

If your the kind of guy that fools around on his girlfriend this is a likely way to meet your maker. There are two types of Thai Girls and two different ways to handle her with other women. First girl accepts it and your open with her, second girl repeatedly says she'll lop your head off. If your with the later girl, then you've got a 20% chance to still be breathing if you slap down that bar fine.

6. Being a successful Businessman in Thailand

If you make a successful business in Thailand and make loads of cash then hats of to you. Just watch your back mate! Just like Thai girls have a jealous streak so does the rest of the population. Tall poppy syndrome is rife in Thailand and Thai people hate to see other people do well, they want a piece of it too. So while your on your yearly trip to Vegas with the guys your Thai wife or business holders will write you out of your business and if you return and cause a fuss, they will strangle you, dump you in the river and make it look like a drowning.

7. Heart attack from sex with a young girl

Older gentlemen who frequent Pattaya often and load up on the little magic blue pills will certainly worry about parting earth this way. The excitement for a 60 year old to have a 20 year old young beautiful Thai girl writhing over his gets to be way too much for some people that they will die right there and then. The girl often flees from the scene and if police can't figure out he had a heart attack it too will go down as unexplained.

8. Food Poisoning

Think twice before you eat that sushi sitting on a side cart in front of 7 eleven, it could be the last thing you eat. Hundreds and hundreds of foreigners die in Thailand every year from sever food poisoning. The authorities can't find out where you ate once your already gone. Even if it's not from food off the street could even be a popular restaurant. You might want to hire someone to go around eating food for you in advance to help prevent this one.

9. HIV / AIDS

Thailand has a huge percentage of people with Aids and the prevalence of HIV infection while is down off it's highs in the 80's is resurfacing. This is probably due to the younger generation who arn't subjected to the blitz advertising that the government did back in the 80's. The younger generation are seemingly unconcerned about STD's and the harm that Aids can do and continue to practice unsafe sex. The rate of teenage pregnancies is rising and since no one is using protection like they used it's more likely than ever to catch the HIV virus and die of AIDS.

10. For reasons unknown and unexplained

Many deaths in Thailand go unexplained some conspirators say it's a cover up by the Thai police, the authorities might bring in experts and like most farang bodies get sent overseas for more tests all of them inconclusive. While we might never know how they really died, we do know that we don't know how they really died.

http://www.livingthai.org/top-10-mos...-thailand.html

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

the road accidents can be improved.

mafia/related murders.. the thai government can actually take action or atleast more police presence in the tourist area..
    they have tourist police that speak their tourist language.

as for the gold diggers scammers of 20 years old with 45 year old.. ( i dont think the thai government really cares).. you have to have common sense, that something is wrong if you believe 20 year will love you. and it goes 2 ways ( you have a guy taking advantage of 20 year old same age as your daughter, or you have gold digger taking advantage of rich guy)..

thailand tourist is extremely big on the economy, they actually care about the safety of tourists or the media coverage like in this thread..
    Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 09-25-2018 at 06:15 PM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,640
    Given: 10,358

1 Not allowed!

There are numerous warnings about safety in Thailand. Murders and disappearances are a constant source of news. Australians and New Zealanders have also been victims in this corrupt nation where the police do not investigate to the extent they would in first world nations.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    There are numerous warnings about safety in Thailand. Murders and disappearances are a constant source of news. Australians and New Zealanders have also been victims in this corrupt nation where the police do not investigate to the extent they would in first world nations.
    you should ask seya.. she knows the region very well, she stayed/lived there in mainland south east asia for a while.. her best friend is thai as well...

Thailand was about to hit a civil war just a few ago regarding corruption which effects the police structure.. so they got rid of prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra’s ( ethic chinese) & other Chinese political dynasty

in response Thailand have set up anti-corruption court,, hopefully in 20 years.. the corruption culture will be eradicated.

Last edited by 1R0N M4N XL; 09-25-2018 at 08:07 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information