Today DS and I went to lunch at a park with our moms group. Before we started eating, I looked over at the picnic shelter and saw one of the moms encouraging her son to pee on the concrete right in front of the picnic tables (literally, his butt was touching the table). I thought it was a little weird, especially since there was a restroom not more than 100 yards away and we all passed it on our way from our cars to the picnic area. But, there are a ton of reasons why she might not want her DS to use a park restroom and while I wouldn't have encouraged him to urinate in the exact area we were going to eat in, I figured, no harm, no foul.

Well, later all the kids are playing in the sand and he stands up and pees directly where the kids are playing. So all the kids are now playing in his pee sand. This happens not once but twice. And the mom never said anything. I understand that kids do weird things and we can't watch them all the time, but he had time to get up, pull down his pants and release a fairly lengthy stream. I would have thought his mom would have glanced over at least once during the whole process.

So, this is partially a bitch, but I'm also wondering if I'm over reacting or if everyone else thinks this is weird. Also, in the future how should I deal with situations like this; I don't want to call someone out regarding their kids, but I don't want my child to be urinated on either!

http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...-t-cool-(long)