Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Depression: Is most of it caused by Atheism nowadays?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    How about you tell me the studies since you're clearly informed on the issue. That way I can see the same studies you looked at and see how you misinterpreted them. The fact you said 'Depression also possibly has played more roles in criminal activities, it is more prevalent than we have imagined" is nonsense. It reveals you think a prevalence of a condition means it's a cause (or one of many causes) for crime: does your studies say that or are you misinterpreting those studies because of your own baggage?

It also doesn't help that you're all over the place in your post. It's like you're trying to shoe horn what you were thinking about on another subject into this subject.

Not all atheists are Marxists. You're simply trying to force your baggage into the issue. That's what people with baggage do.
    You are welcomed to quote the passages from the study to show me where I misinterpreted. I did not pay to read it, just infered from long experience. Non-marxist atheists are even more eligible for answering the question why marxists abuse life as much as cultists do, because they claim the most reasonable position among all polemists. I did separate Sir Russell from marxists, and had in mind awaiting non-marxist fellows to answer my question given their eligibility to this problem.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,414
    Given: 12,606

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    You are welcomed to quote the passages from the study to show me where I misinterpreted. I did not pay to read it, just infered from long experience.
    What study? You didn't post one.

You said there were many studies. Now you say you haven't even read this one study that you didn't even post and that you 'inferred' from on your own experience.

So in other words you were bullshiting.

Non-marxist atheists are even more eligible for answering the question why marxists abuse life as much as cultists do, because they claim the most reasonable position among all polemists. I did separate Sir Russell from marxists, and had in mind awaiting non-marxist fellows to answer my question given their eligibility to this problem.
    I'm not even bothering with your nonsense anymore and it is nonsense. You lied, dude. You flat out lied. All of this talk of 'many studies' came down to 'infer from long experience.' How very ironic.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    What study? You didn't post one.

You said there were many studies. Now you say you haven't even read this one study that you didn't even post and that you 'inferred' from on your own experience.

So in other words you were bullshiting.

I'm not even bothering with your nonsense anymore and it is nonsense. You lied, dude. You flat out lied. All of this talk of 'many studies' came down to 'infer from long experience.' How very ironic.
    You know censorship? Yahoo, Google is at your service not mine. I used bing dot com.

I was asking for your quote using the advantage of freedom of speech on your part to expediently show me I was gravely wrong and you still refused to do it. I agree to end this nonsense.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information