Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Maybe they are mixing because we deserve a separate entity. Chicken or egg.
    Why do you "deserve" it young millenial? You already have your separate entity called Croatia.

I just know that I and everyone else I know agree with Covic and Dodik. If they are just talk and no walk time will tell.
    You know what they want you to believe, but if they were to join EU or be a normal country, all of them would go to prison lol. Dodik talks big, but nobody has damaged RS's autonomy like him.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,251
    Given: 13,600

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gold-Shekel View Post
    Why do you "deserve" it young millenial? You already have your separate entity called Croatia.
    I want to have one more entity like Serbs do. Why not, we are a constitutive people and want to live as separate as possible from Bosniaks. Balijas not interferring with elections of another ethnic representative is a good start that may satisfy a lot of people.
    Last edited by Insuperable; 10-26-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Think it would be best to have all these countries in the area unite. It would give bigger voice of Slavs in EU.
    It just makes sense with the way the world is heading.

If they cant get past differences, maybe just have smaller parts of Bosnia go to Serbs, Serbs will make some concession in return.
    Bosniaks can keep their land.
    It didn't make sense to break a country which was fairly OK for South Slavic standard, but it did happen. The only thing that was not planned was war itself, but that has to do with unsolved history and ideological differences between the nations of Yugoslavia.

For Croatia maybe, but you haven't seen Bosnian politician's faces when EU gave him a list of question to answer.

They don't look like they follow anyone's command lol, even Covic has more imput on HDZ Croatia than HDZ Croatia has on him.
    For all I can see, all of their statements and hidden intentions behind the statements are just transferred thoughts of someone else. This type of government which I call stabilitocracy was/is omnipresent on the Balkans and it started off with Bulgaria and Macedonia (OK, it turned out to be complete failure in Macedonia because they couldn't score the settlement with Greece so Zaev and his buddies were given space), then you had Serbia with similar type of government, then Croatia after couple of governments that did pretty decent job, and soon its going to be in Bosnia if the opportunity arises. If not you should be happy if you're Bosnian, because once you get stabilitocracy its very hard to get rid of it, because their first step is to declare war against intelligence, who are either shut down or forced to leave, while in meantime enforce the idiots and semi-idiots who even get opportunities that completely surpasses their abilities. So I figured, this pattern is completely backward for development of a country.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon View Post
    Think it would be best to have all these countries in the area unite. It would give bigger voice of Slavs in EU.
    It just makes sense with the way the world is heading.
    I would unite with Slovaks and Poles in political alliance like V4, with Bosniaks, Serbs and Slovenes, never. But even that doesn't make sense.
    Every country should have it's own path, eventually allies and that's enough.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

I want to have one more entity like Serbs do. Why not, we are a constitutive people and want to live as separate as possible from Bosniaks. Balijas not interferring with elections of another ethnic representative is a good start that may satisfy a lot of people.
    There's a catch, Serbs don't have an entity, they live in Republika Srpska which is in majority Serb but if Bosniaks were to become a majority, they would rule over RS. That's what you and your Usatsha friends from HDZ don't understand.

Your view of things is an apartheid state and even RS with all its Serbdom is in theory an equal opportunity and equal rights state.

Quote Originally Posted by pulstar View Post
    For all I can see, all of their statements and hidden intentions behind the statements are just transferred thoughts of someone else. This type of government which I call stabilitocracy was/is omnipresent on the Balkans and it started off with Bulgaria and Macedonia (OK, it turned out to be complete failure in Macedonia because they couldn't score the settlement with Greece so Zaev and his buddies were given space), then you had Serbia with similar type of government, then Croatia after couple of governments that did pretty decent job, and soon its going to be in Bosnia if the opportunity arises. If not you should be happy if you're Bosnian, because once you get stabilitocracy its very hard to get rid of it, because their first step is to declare war against intelligence, who are either shut down or forced to leave, while in meantime enforce the idiots and semi-idiots who even get opportunities that completely surpasses their abilities. So I figured, this pattern is completely backward for development of a country.
    You're comparing countries which are ashamed of their Communist past and Countries that still operate like they're run by KOS (Counter Intelligent Services). Bosnia has the advantage of having a segmentation of politics and state, by all means Bosnia looks like it's going to implode and go into a civil war but the reality is that it is improving on most fronts and that without Bosnia having to take off its pants and look over.

It is widely known that EU wants Balkans to be land of tourism and maybe a bit of agriculture, so basically slaves or serfs, that is shown by how Croatian politicians are actively destroying any production firm in Croatia and big conglomerates. On the other hand you have Bosnia (Bosnian Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs) who creates an "organism of coordination" to answer EU's question, that means offices in each Canton and other federal subdivision to coordinate the way they answer these questions, all of that financed by EU ofcourse. When you deal with Bosnia, you don't deal with one president, you deal with five.
    Last edited by Gold-Shekel; 10-27-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,251
    Given: 13,600

0 Not allowed!

There's a catch, Serbs don't have an entity, they live in Republika Srpska which is in majority Serb but if Bosniaks were to become a majority, they would rule over RS. That's what you and your Usatsha friends from HDZ don't understand.

Your view of things is an apartheid state and even RS with all its Serbdom is in theory an equal opportunity and equal rights state.
    Bosniak's Serb Republic.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Serbs have always, ever since Middle Ages, cheered for radicalism. They need to learn to be conciliatory as Bosniaks and Croats are. Way too radicalism is dangerous and self-harming.

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses