Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Born again Christians, how did you rediscover Christianity?

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,893
    Given: 44,971

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arkas View Post
    Thank you for sharing this with me, sounds like quite a journey, did you seek atonement for your sins during your atheist days?
    Yes, I did. This is a big part of repentance. But thankfully, God is very gracious, and gladly forgives us of all sins, when we come to him in a spirit of repentance and remorse, and ask him for forgiveness. We just have to ask. And that is where Jesus and his sacrifice for our sins on the cross comes in. No matter what we may have done, the sacrifice of Jesus was sufficient, and when we ask him to cleanse us with his blood, he does just that, thoroughly. And remember, through this we must come to God in faith that he is faithful to forgive us, because he promised it, and Jesus acts as our high priest and mediator to God. And being God himself, he is the perfect mediator. We don't need anyone else to stand in for us. Only Jesus.

Is the video that changed you on Youtube? Can you post it here, please.
    I can have a look, but it wasn't really the goodness of the particular video, I think. More that God was speaking to my heart in general at that time. But for interest sake, it was about unexplained, highly advanced historical architecture that one can see in places like Peru, and actually in many places around the world.. that defy conventional explanation. Some of these structures appear to have been built by giants, and we know that the Bible talks of a time in history where there were giants -- the nephilim -- before the flood. We see all sorts of evidence pointing to that, and more and more, and the Biblical account is really the only one that provides an adequate explanation for it. I can show you some things I have discovered along those lines. I also then discovered other facts that actually disprove evolution, the great supposed antiquity of the earth, etc etc..
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Here is a video that I found very helpful, and I am sure you will too:

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 06:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-Z17855)
    mtDNA
    R30
    Politics
    Where the wind blows
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of Sikeliot our saviour!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,176
    Given: 3,162

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Yes, I did. This is a big part of repentance. But thankfully, God is very gracious, and gladly forgives us of all sins, when we come to him in a spirit of repentance and remorse, and ask him for forgiveness. We just have to ask. And that is where Jesus and his sacrifice for our sins on the cross comes in. No matter what we may have done, the sacrifice of Jesus was sufficient, and when we ask him to cleanse us with his blood, he does just that, thoroughly. And remember, through this we must come to God in faith that he is faithful to forgive us, because he promised it, and Jesus acts as our high priest and mediator to God. And being God himself, he is the perfect mediator. We don't need anyone else to stand in for us. Only Jesus.

I can have a look, but it wasn't really the goodness of the particular video, I think. More that God was speaking to my heart in general at that time. But for interest sake, it was about unexplained, highly advanced historical architecture that one can see in places like Peru, and actually in many places around the world.. that defy conventional explanation. Some of these structures appear to have been built by giants, and we know that the Bible talks of a time in history where there were giants -- the nephilim -- before the flood. We see all sorts of evidence pointing to that, and more and more, and the Biblical account is really the only one that provides an adequate explanation for it. I can show you some things I have discovered along those lines. I also then discovered other facts that actually disprove evolution, the great supposed antiquity of the earth, etc etc..
    Do you believe in seeking atonement via confessing your sins to a priest?

Ok, provide proof that evolution is not real, that I am curious to hear.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by arkas View Post
    Do you believe in seeking atonement via confessing your sins to a priest?
    No, absolutely not. Atonement is something only God can give you. You don't need to involve a priest! Jesus is the only mediator between God and man. You need to go to God in prayer, and confess your sins to him. And then you will experience his forgiveness in your heart, thriough the working of his Holy Spirit. That is true repentance. ANd also, repentance essentially means turning around, turning your back on the past, making a conscious change.

Ok, provide proof that evolution is not real, that I am curious to hear.
    Sure, I'll have a look tomorrow. Me and Thordis have actually posted some videos about evolution before, you can check it out. I'll get you the links tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information