Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    I know for theory that part of western Herzegovinian Catholics (Croatians) originated from Shkodër in northern Albania.

Nickname for western Herzegovinian Croatians is Škutori, and Škutori according to this theory derivated from Shkodër.
    Yes I've seen quite a few Albanians discussing this theory and I'm actually inclined to believe it, there's other traditions also such as a tattoo tradition which hails from Albania that's only found in Catholics in BIH. We know a lot of Catholic Vlach's got moved into that area as well by the ottomans. I believe Bosniak muslims are actually closer to the medieval catholic Bosnians that modern day BIH "Croats" who are a mix of Vlach and Gheg highlander. Real native medieval Bosnian Catholics either became Bosniak muslims or fled to Croatia.

I've seen stats concerning there haplogroups, but I match with quite a lot of Bosnian Catholics on 23andme from Zenica, Livno and other places and I see more EV13 than anything.

Last Online
    06-05-2020 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleohaimos
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-CTS9219>BY611
    Politics
    Drenicak
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,544
    Given: 3,463

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    We don't know for their descendants because they migrated to Hungary and some of them later to Russia. When Ottomans took part of Hungary 1526 and Banat 1552 some Serbian noble families migrated together with Hungarians in northern and western Hungary and later assimilated in Hungarian nation. Some of them migrated to Russia and assimilated there. Some which stayed under the Ottoman rule became peasant and in time lost conscience of noble origin.

This guy claim that he is descendant of Serbian noble family Crnojević https://www.kurir.rs/vesti/drustvo/1...anko-crnojevic from branch which converted to Islam. He conveted to Orthodxy and took name Stanko Crnojević, same name as his ancestor which converted to Islam +500 years ago https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skenderbeg_Crnojević

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crnojević_noble_family
    Lmao

So his last name is actually Bushati or Bushatliu?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ayetooey View Post
    Yes I've seen quite a few Albanians discussing this theory and I'm actually inclined to believe it, there's other traditions also such as a tattoo tradition which hails from Albania that's only found in Catholics in BIH. We know a lot of Catholic Vlach's got moved into that area as well by the ottomans. I believe Bosniak muslims are actually closer to the medieval catholic Bosnians that modern day BIH "Croats" who are a mix of Vlach and Gheg highlander. Real native medieval Bosnian Catholics either became Bosniak muslims or fled to Croatia.

I've seen stats concerning there haplogroups, but I match with quite a lot of Bosnian Catholics on 23andme from Zenica, Livno and other places and I see more EV13 than anything.
    Gypsy Vlach, tattoing among BiH Croats was due to prevent their girls and women being taken by the Turks, zero connection with Albanians.

Which Ev13 among BiH Croats, imbecile ? Serbs have four times more Ev13 than BiH Croats, who were also described as lightest ethnicity in BiH by Coon.

If they are Vlach and Albanians, you are Gypsies, Punjabies and Niggers.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

Modern Bosniaks are pretty mix of different people.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jana View Post
    No, Bosniak national idenitifcation never existed until Austro-Hungarian authorities intoroduced it in 19th century, before that people identified with their religion and there was no national consciousness just like in rest of Europe.

Western Herzegovina Croats have absolutely nothing to do with Albania, as they are overwhelmingly Slavic by paternal line (more than Bosniaks and Serbs), rather worry about swarthy and agressive Serbs in eastern Herzegovina, or even better, those in Montenegro, who are actually admixed with Gheg Albanians, idiot.
    Most honest Serbs I've seen admit that Montenegrin Serbs are Albanian influenced and have partial blood from Gheg clans, likewise honest Bosniaks I've seen admit Sandzak Bosniaks are a mixture of Turk and Albanian. I've also spoken to many Croats who admit the same about BIH Croats only some including you deny these, could these people pass in Zagreb? Being from Croatia I'm sure you could tell me .

Real Croat on left, "Bosnian-Croat" on right.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

Gypsy Vlach, tattoing among BiH Croats was due to prevent their girls and women being taken by the Turks, zero connection with Albanians.

Which Ev13 among BiH Croats, imbecile ? Serbs have four times more Ev13 than BiH Croats, who were also described as lightest ethnicity in BiH by Coon.

I believe that Bosniaks are the lightest in BiH. Croatians from Croatia are lighter than Bosniaks, but i don't believe that Croats from Herzegowina are.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

E-V13 : BiH Serbs 17.5 %, BiH Croats and Bosniaks 9%
    Serbs from Serbia 15% E, Montenegrin Serbs 27 %

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/europ...logroups.shtml

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlatko Vukovic View Post
    Modern Bosniaks are pretty mix of different people.
    I agree, but I believe they are the closest inheritors to medieval Bosnian Catholic slavs.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

My ancestors are Serbs from Dalmatia and they're the most north plotting south slavs aside from North-western Croats and Slovenes, 100 percent European, as is every Serb from Knin/Lika I've matched with, and usually with normal Y dna like R1 or I2, every Bosnian-Croat I've matched with has got partial mongol or Turkish blood.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Most honest Serbs I've seen admit that Montenegrin Serbs are Albanian influenced and have partial blood from Gheg clans, likewise honest Bosniaks I've seen admit Sandzak Bosniaks are a mixture of Turk and Albanian. I've also spoken to many Croats who admit the same about BIH Croats only some including you deny these, could these people pass in Zagreb? Being from Croatia I'm sure you could tell me .
    Because Montenegrin are mixed with Albanians, and because Sadnzak muslims ARE Albanians who speak Slavic. There is no Albanian blood among BiH Croats, and this is your pure fantasy due to your inferiority complexes.
    Few cherrypicked examples mean nothing, mass photos do and stop trolling otherwise I wills start posting Gypsy and Azeri looking Serbs.

These are also Herzegovian Croats:

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information