Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Will you have kids? What really prevents you from having children at this point in your life?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-21-2018 @ 07:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Naija Fulani, Oromo, Moroccan, Yoruba, Mandinka, Kongo, Brong, Bamoun
    Ethnicity
    44-54% Euro, 24-36% Subsaharan African, 10-17% Ethiopian, 2-4% Amerind
    Ancestry
    Mulatto Caribbean 44%> European, 40-45% African, 2-3% Asiatic 58.3% french + 41.7% fulani
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Sudanid + Atlantid + Bantuid < Mulatto Phenotype
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    mother wakanda, and my black brethren
    Religion
    people who think i am 70% euro LOLOLOLO
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,928
    Given: 4,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    im just like you bobby and yemeni but you guys are very young but im 35 so i failed
    Nigga, my mom got me when she was in her mid thirties too. wtf are you talking about not everyone has the luck or misfortune to get a child at 20 years of age. Be glad you had the time, there are some hoes in this world that already have 10 children by the age of 16, would you wanna be like those? i dont lmao

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mulatto Caribbean 44%> European, 40-45% African, 2-3% Asiatic 58.3% french + 41.7% fulani
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    I don't think you've failed bro, you still got a few years to go and it don't really matter that you 35. You ain't a woman and you aint finna lose fertility like a woman.
    exactly lol, admitting your defeat is being defeated. Having a mindset that you are a winner and cant lose no matter what makes you a winner no matter what situation. real warriors bite through the tough times and return flexin' with money and bitches. mortimer has plenty of time to find the beautiful African woman that he wants

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Congolese Rice View Post
    exactly lol, admitting your defeat is being defeated. Having a mindset that you are a winner and cant lose no matter what makes you a winner no matter what situation. real warriors bite through the tough times and return flexin' with money and bitches. mortimer has plenty of time to find the beautiful African woman that he wants
    My nigga u spittin big facts! We finna make it to the top, and we ain't stoppin for no one!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

My nigga u spittin big facts! We finna make it to the top, and we ain't stoppin for no one!
    damn rite manigga

there you can see the clear influence of my mom in my life. She was the biggest warrior and queen i knew The fact that she was predominantly african, and her zodiac was a "Leo" or Lion makes me all the more proud lmao, her influence definitely shaped me positively in a way. thats why i love my black folk, they stay real to the bone

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

2 Not allowed!

Well, i met him 2-3 times in Aruba. Very recently when i went to visit him (Before i got banned for 2 weeks i was on Aruba) we visited him mofuckin twice and he didnt open the gates (he has gates surrounding his house that can only be unlocked from the inside out, and the gates are pretty high, probably due to his dog)

so yeah, hes kind of lame. Meanwhile that he "didnt have money to support his child and his girlfriend" he did have enough money to go on a cruiseship and drink beer with his friends and family, LOL. fucking americans.

I definitely have, but times got tough too. I aint gon get too much into it but long story short my mama dead lmao, so thats fucked up too. i aint got nothing here where i live, except for family in the Netherlands, but they live quite far away from where i live here.

LMAO, i can imagine. Mesopotamians cant and will never look european in my eyes, i am very skilled at distinguishing white features from non-white. If i remember correctly... Weren't you the guy that posted a taxonomy thread a while back? Light skin, reddish hair, but mesopotamian features? or did i get you mistaken with another Assyrian?? XD

eitherway yeah, i also get pissed off sometimes when people guess me to be mexican or arab looking nowadays, how ignorant can you be? After doing more research on the matter, REAL Arabs like Saudi's and Yemeni's looking nothing like me. They have very distinguished and unique features and i dont possess them. I can look PSEUDO-Arab due to my African + euro admixture, but i will never look like a saudi.

and nope, the dutch suck ass at classifying. like fucking suck. they 9/10 times guess i am Moroccan. LOL
    Hold up brother, is ur dad an american? Rip to your mama bro, she raised a warrior and ik u finna make her proud. I may be pale but i aint no ranga lmao, that guy was levantine (syrian). Yes you look psuedo-arab but ofc u never look like a saudi. I actually used to believe I was descended of arabian bedouins or some shit, was trippin.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 12:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bog
    Ancestry
    North Sea
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Boginator
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Yes
    Relationship Status
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 870
    Given: 372

3 Not allowed!

I have two kids and wouldn't mind having some more. But, it's a lot of work, especially the infant stage. I sometimes forget what it was like - all the waking up, crying, feeding, changing diapers, constant attention you have to give, etc.

I'm still learning how to manage life more effectively, it's been a process, and will continue to be a process. Almost everything changes, it's not easy for some, or many.

It's definitely easier when the mother is also responsible and dedicated, many young/new parents seem to struggle with priorities at the early stages because it's quite a change.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Hold up brother, is ur dad an american? Rip to your mama bro, she raised a warrior and ik u finna make her proud. I may be pale but i aint no ranga lmao, that guy was levantine (syrian). Yes you look psuedo-arab but ofc u never look like a saudi. I actually used to believe I was descended of arabian bedouins or some shit, was trippin.
    yeh, my dad is a white american. my mama wus a afro-caribbean from Aruba. and yeah lmao, i definitely will.

and lmao definitely not Northern levantines like the Lebanese, Syrians, and Israelis are in general light, that doesnt mean they is crackas or whities XD And oooh, makes sense lmao, i could immediately see it lol

And yeah, i guess its true to some degree. If with "Pseudo-arab" can be referred to by looking "Egyptian" then yes, i could agree. Some Egyptians can look somewhat similar to me but i am more SSA influenced than they are. And true, Saudis are 10x more gracile looking than me. My face is robust central african looking.

And lmao XD i bet alot of "Arabs" did. Along with many Maghrebis probably, while in actual fact they have NOTHING to do with Gulf Arabs LOL

eitherway, if you are Iraqi, and not of Kurdish or Iranian descend then chances are, you are either partially Gulf Arab, or almost fully Mesopotamian. along with Syrians, and some Israelis probably.

Idk much about the Lebanese, but they are probably also part Native levantine/Mesopotamian.

Last Online
    09-13-2020 @ 07:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Levantine/Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Lebanese, English, distant Scottish
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Med
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 1,146

1 Not allowed!

I plan on having children. I turned 26 this year and I'm starting to feel like it needs to happen within the next couple years. I'm in grad school so I'm not ready just yet, but I've been thinking about it more. I also like my freedom. I don't envy mothers when I see what they have to deal with, but I know I'll have to make sacrifices one day.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

1 Not allowed!

Well in that case he indeed was, i dont blame him. I do blame him for the fact he couldnt handle being a parent and had 0% responsibility to even send money to assist my mom or clothes or whatever. he did literally 0% to help raise me. so fuck my dad, hes a faggot lmao
    Now i can see why you subconsciously (or consciously?) try to distance yourself from your European ancestry.

Last Online
    09-13-2020 @ 07:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Levantine/Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Lebanese, English, distant Scottish
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Med
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,358
    Given: 1,146

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    im just like you bobby and yemeni but you guys are very young but im 35 so i failed
    My dad was around 45 when my younger half brother was born. You haven't failed

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information