J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Of course they say that: their research funds are on the line. Do tell me how my country didn't cease to exist during the Middle Ages ?

We had no real dike system then in the North and the West and people lived on artificial hills called "terpen" that housed farmyards and villages, in case the water came.
    I see this is no way disproving climate change is real

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    I see this is no way disproving climate change is real
    Just put them in the time frame. If a map of 1600 may look different (during the Little Ice Age), then it may have something to with something else altogether... namely: peat and salt. People dug up large swaths of peatland and mined them for both peat and brine. The peat and brine were both used for trade. This, of course, brought the land down and areas did get flooded but were later on won back over the years using the well known process.

Indeed: my country didn't drown during either the Roman Period or the Mediaeval Warm Period which was warmer than today. How do we know ? There are records of viticulture up to Friesland and Groningen Province. If you would try the same today - the Great Rivers would be as far as you can actually go and still have a decent harvest but even in most years, they would still fail. Indeed: after 1500, much of the viticulture in the Southern most part of the country, collapsed because of the cold spell that would last 350 years.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Just try to disprove the material. Otherwise be quiet !

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    It does not. The climate fluctuates yes and always has, but the rate now is unlike anything we've ever seen. The icecaps are melting, emissions are going up.
    If they're right, then the Netherlands will be one of the worst countries affected.
    This is being needlessly politicized. Climate change is the most pressing issue of our time, and it effects everyone. The fact that some people will lose oil and natural gas jobs is small potatoes compared to the destruction of the entire Earth, such that organized human life itself is being threatened. We spend our time arguing about history, literature, art, etc. and none of that will mean ANYTHING if the Netherlands, Britain, Ireland, parts of Germany, Florida, California, northeastern India, several islands, etc. are under water. I wince in fear when I think of that level of loss of human knowledge.

But apparently, climate scientists, along with all of the world's major scientific journals, are running a hoax because they refuse to entertain the claims of an electrician who graduated from Georgia Tech, and every other dumb-fuck who appoints themselves an authority on the Earth's climate with no scientific credentials whatsoever.

No amount of shouting, "But muh JORBZ" will change my mind.

Nobody is saying that Westerners per se are at fault. This is an issue that effects EVERYONE.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pulstar View Post
    Since 2015, China has spent more on clean energy systems including solar, wind, and hydroelectric power than America and the EU combined.  China now sells more electric vehicles than the rest of the world combined, most of which are bought by it’s own citizens. China now exports cooked chicken and duck to the United States, under the same quality standards required by domestic farms.  Additionally, 73% of Chinese citizens feel they are free to share their opinions on social media with no repercussions, compared to 43% of Americans. 

I think China is alright.
    WHY GOOGLE'S CENSORED SEARCH ENGINE FOR CHINA IS AN ETHICAL MINEFIELD
    It seems that the tech giant is giving up its values in order to make money in China

The Great Firewall of China is the largest-scale internet censorship operation in the world. The Chinese state says the firewall is there to promote societal harmony within an increasing population of billions of people. It considers the internet in China as part of its sovereign territory.

Eight years ago, Google withdrew from China, pulling its search and other services out because of country’s limits to freedom of speech. But it is now planning to relaunch a heavily censored version of its services in China, according to a whistleblower who spoke to online news website The Intercept.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8480016.html

The Great Firewall of China is the largest-scale internet censorship operation in the world. The Chinese state says the firewall is there to promote societal harmony within an increasing population of billions of people. It considers the internet in China as part of its sovereign territory.

Eight years ago, Google withdrew from China, pulling its search and other services out because of country’s limits to freedom of speech. But it is now planning to relaunch a heavily censored version of its services in China, according to a whistleblower who spoke to online news website The Intercept.

You are insane if you think Chinamen have more freedoms than Americans.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

1 Not allowed!

The media is mainly distracting us from real problems of humanity (corruption, liberalist bullshit, wars, hunger, etc.) by speaking about supposed global warming.
    When I was a kid they were saying there would be no bodies of ice by 2020, polar bears would be gone and the ocean level would rise.
    Thankfully, none of this is about to happen.
    Besides, if one day our planet or, at least, the world as we know it, changes dramatically, there wouldn't be much (if anything) to do and I don't think it would have anything to do with this sort of stuff.
    I am not saying we couldn't care for our home better. We certainly could throw less garbage in the oceans, cope with hunger, a cure for AIDS and cancer must be found, we should stop killing for nothing animals we don't consume (such as lions, crocodiles, tigers, rhinos, elephants, pythons, etc.), I agree. But this mass hysteria about global warmings, global coolings, seeking another planet where we could live is just too much and is used as a distraction source by governments and their media servants.
    After not shaving for a while:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information