Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greece, Egypt Aim to ‘Strangulate’ Turkey in East Med, Turkish Daily Claims

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post
    Ironic cultures were superior to Bedouin/Arab cultures. Before Islam the Arabs never had any culture of any type. Return the historical capital of Persians, Ctesiphon/Tyfsun, which now lies in Iraq-i Arab to Persians.
    Yes worshipping fire is real superior. Nope pre-Islamic Arabs always had a civilization, since antiquity like the Kedarites, Midianites, Minean, Sabaeans, Thumidic, Nabatean and others. The only thing we will return to Persia is broken noses from our fists
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 07:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,573

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    Yes worshipping fire is real superior. Nope pre-Islamic Arabs always had a civilization, since antiquity like the Kedarites, Midianites, Minean, Sabaeans, Thumidic, Nabatean and others. The only thing we will return to Persia is broken noses from our fists
    Nabateans were absolutely amazing, and yes pre-Islamic Arabia must've been a truly beautiful place to visit. Too bad Islamization occurred and fucked the region up.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    Nabateans were absolutely amazing, and yes pre-Islamic Arabia must've been a truly beautiful place to visit. Too bad Islamization occurred and fucked the region up.
    I agree to disagree, but with your background it's understandable. I just can't stand Turks and Persians who talk out of their ass. One has to look at the Nabateans and other Arab civilizations before uttering such nonsense from their ass. Just look at how magnificent Petra was. Also there other amazing civilization in the Arabian peninsula like the Liyanite. Persians still bitterly remember the battle of Dhi Qar, when we defeated them when we were pagans and some were nominal Christians. Like I said if they really want Iraq or any region of it we will send them broken noses, which we did before several times lol.
    My genetic results

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I agree to disagree, but with your background it's understandable. I just can't stand Turks and Persians who talk out of their ass. One has to look at the Nabateans and other Arab civilizations before uttering such nonsense from their ass. Just look at how magnificent Petra was. Also there other amazing civilization in the Arabian peninsula like the Liyanite. Persians still bitterly remember the battle of Dhi Qar, when we defeated them when we were pagans and some were nominal Christians. Like I said if they really want Iraq or any region of it we will send them broken noses, which we did before several times lol.
    Haha honestly I just think it's common sense that Islam has done more to harm the world than advance it sadly. Turks and Persians think they're better than Arabs for some reason its hella sad. As you said there were many Arab civilizations that had produced some pretty cool shit such as the beauty of Petra. Iraq is a multiethnic country and we had our own Persians who lived in Iraq before they got deported by Saddam, Iraq is not fully Arab nor should it ever be.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Haha honestly I just think it's common sense that Islam has done more to harm the world than advance it sadly. Turks and Persians think they're better than Arabs for some reason its hella sad. As you said there were many Arab civilizations that had produced some pretty cool shit such as the beauty of Petra. Iraq is a multiethnic country and we had our own Persians who lived in Iraq before they got deported by Saddam, Iraq is not fully Arab nor should it ever be.
    My problem is with their political agenda, they clearly want to annex Iraq for Iran. They also were harassing Iraq for centuries I would say. Until Iraq had enough and taught them a lesson. Iraqi Persians are different story. I have nothing against them as long they don't want to change their country or try to Persianize it. I will be honest I do distrust most non-Arabs in Iraq, plus they have unleashed hell upon us. That said this does not go toward the Christian minorities "Arab" or otherwise, but the Muslim ones. The problem is Iran is trying to have it's tentacles on our region. Well Turks and Persians, I don't take them seriously, more so the latter than the first though.
    My genetic results

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My problem is with their political agenda, they clearly want to annex Iraq for Iran. They also were harassing Iraq for centuries I would say. Until Iraq had enough and taught them a lesson. Iraqi Persians are different story. I have nothing against them as long they don't want to change their country or try to Persianize it. I will be honest I do distrust most non-Arabs in Iraq, plus they have unleashed hell upon us. That said this does not go toward the Christian minorities "Arab" or otherwise, but the Muslim ones. The problem is Iran is trying to have it's tentacles on our region. Well Turks and Persians, I don't take them seriously, more so the latter than the first though.
    Eh I don't really care for petty race relations, for me i see it very simply. If we finna have Iraq it needs to be centered around an Iraqi nationalism over Iraqi values, can't have sectarian niggas that murder each other.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Eh I don't really care for petty race relations, for me i see it very simply. If we finna have Iraq it needs to be centered around an Iraqi nationalism over Iraqi values, can't have sectarian niggas that murder each other.
    I agree, but it was not us who created the sectarianism. Sectarianism was engineered by the Anglo-Americans and also by Iran, because they both benefit from it, and both can plunder our oil and resources. For example Iran has control over Iraqi oil, and this should not be the case.
    My genetic results

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I agree, but it was not us who created the sectarianism. Sectarianism was engineered by the Anglo-Americans and also by Iran, because they both benefit from it, and both can plunder our oil and resources. For example Iran has control over Iraqi oil, and this should not be the case.
    That's very true, they using the divide and conquer tactics on the Iraqi people. Inshallah we will rid our country of foreign influence and Iraq will once again be the center of achievement and learning. But the people need to wake up first and realize that we have been family for nearly 100 years. Another weakness is that our states creation was also created for anglo benefit and that meant that our identity might not have been that strong, we are a very diverse collective. If we can settle on what it means to be an Iraqi that would be most beneficial.

Last Online
    04-04-2024 @ 10:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,696
    Given: 3,673

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    They were Greek for thousands of years. How long are they going to be considered colonies? Were parts of modern day Greece not conquered from Thracians and the Pre-Indo-European people of Greece?
    Not really,the territory of the modern Greek state includes only regions that were inhabited by Greeks in the antiquity.

Ancient Greece :

Modern Greece:

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

That's very true, they using the divide and conquer tactics on the Iraqi people. Inshallah we will rid our country of foreign influence and Iraq will once again be the center of achievement and learning. But the people need to wake up first and realize that we have been family for nearly 100 years. Another weakness is that our states creation was also created for anglo benefit and that meant that our identity might not have been that strong, we are a very diverse collective. If we can settle on what it means to be an Iraqi that would be most beneficial.
    True, I agree, however the balkanization was ever more stronger since the 2003 Anglo-American/Zionist invasion. Not to mention many groups have sold out their country, for their own benefit or gain, or to support outside powers namely Iran and America in this case.Plus Israel itself does not want to see a strong Iraq in the region. Iran in fact played covert operation in this invasion. Not to mention after sectarianism the country was pulled apart. Thus there is indeed less trust. For example I don't feel much in commonality with the non-Arab Muslims present there, and this also it could be because of I am of Bedouin background. I feel much closer to Omanis,Yemenis, Jordanians, and then Kurds for example. I believe the 2003 and it's ethno-sectarian tensions has pushed many of the tribal people into more pan-Arabist ideas and less so Iraqi nationalist. Many were alienated. Not to mention there was even a minor Kurdish-Shia Arab civil war. The Shia Arabs wanted to enlist the Sunni Bedouin Arab tribes, but most of us said this was not our fight and ultimately the Shia Arabs won this war, and the reason we did not fight, because we believed that the Shia Arabs are fighting for Iran, which might have not been the case.

I agree, Iraq could have become a strong unified state, even when it was diverse, if the government was created on being representative of all groups. However this was not the case. Not to mention that America was funding sectarian and ethnic militias in the region. However the most region that resisted the American invasion was the Western region, and mostly by the tribesmen, well other regions somewhat sold out. It eventually might take time to heal, but if Iran, Turkey, and other regional powers continue meddling in our region, I don't see these wounds are to be healed and there more and more people who will be divided geopolitically and on every level.
    My genetic results

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information