Georgia
    Religion
    Paganism mixed with Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 118

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pater Patota View Post
    Sorry to interrupt of the original topic but i’m very curious as a half Circassian(Kabardin) Is it still unknown who the original habitants of north, south, west and west caucasia?Any conclusion?Some say, except Georgians and Armenians, the rest of the other caucasians were originally Alanic and Turkic.Is it true or just a trash?
    The very old population of the Caucasus are recognized so called Paleo Caucasian language speaker peoples like Chechens Circassians Lezgins Circassians etc.
    Indo European tribes whose languagal descendants are Armenians Ossetians migrated to the region later while Turkic languages of Oghuz or Kıpçak groups came in the middle ages.
    Karachay-Balkars and Kazakh people in Kazakhstan can understand each other
    Now there are panTurkists and Nazis among Armenians and Ossetians who want to prove Indo-European / Turkic langAuges are original inhabitants but such ideas are popular only among their societies.

Original inhabitants - peoples of Abkazo-Adyghean, Nakh-Dagestanian, Kartvelian language groups/families.

Alanya was a Kingdom in the steppes of the North-West Caucasus and it's controlled mountain too but Chechenya is ruled by Ryssia but it.doea not mean there live Russians

Alans are recognized to be Indo-Europeans from Aryan group. Though PanTurkist say they are Turkic. But except Turkic so called patriots what I see nobody believe it. normal educated Turkic speaking people as well.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kartvel (Georgian)
    Ethnicity
    Megrel
    Ancestry
    Megrelia(Colchis -Western Georgia)
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 428
    Given: 163

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by klarji View Post
    Svans are Svans. They lived in very high mountains and their mountains very higher then mountains of other Caucasians, as well as mountains of Khevsureti.Svans are the only professionally Alpinist people in the Caucasus.
    Because of it their character is very fierce. And Georgians who lives in the soft climate near the Black Sea and Georgian who has been living in Svaneti for millennium would be different anyway. The climate made such different.
    About Westerners s you are right. They are much more nacionalistics and don't like settlers in their land. While in the East there are a lot of regions what are colonized by Ossetians Armenians etc
    Easterners are also philosophers. They have very deep poetry and song text. While Svans are more life full. Their philosophy "kill the enemy and end up". While Tushi will make the whole philosophy about respectness to others, "we are human being"

What's about true Georgians

Khevsurs and Svans were traditional societies..They did not have a state..and of course traditional society without government official church are much more traditional ) that people of the state
    In that state agriculture society is more traditional then industrial society etc
    That is why I like the Svans. Their mentality and philosophy are close to me. These are specific guys. Although I'm only half Svan.

Last Online
    10-25-2021 @ 02:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Paganism mixed with Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Frowning Man View Post
    That is why I like the Svans. Their mentality and philosophy are close to me. These are specific guys. Although I'm only half Svan.
    Same
    I like archaical cultures of traditional Georgian societies
    But anyway the glory history of the Middle Age Georgian Kingdom or ancient Colchis was developed by central statowned Georgian societies

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information