Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Trump is right in defending his country against illegals but he is a crass personage governing a country like a private shit, still less worse than Clinton, I hope Americans can find a better deal than those old vipers.
    I am very pessimistic, the West is between the neo-con hammer and leftist sickle.
    Defending ? In what sense? All he does is name calling and talking crap about minorities he has made fun of Mexicans Asians Muslims Arabs literally everyone including people with severe mental problems Austism etc.

Seriously a president should always behaved civilized and treat people with respect specially if you are a president from a powerful country such as U.S seriously I'm glad that meeting he had on that United nations was laugh at.

That's not being an American patriotic at all!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicano View Post
    Who's gives a shit about that crazy old wrinkle lunatic hope that man dies of heart stroke already !! Only morons white racist supremacist follow him and his dumb ideologies Mr president? My ass that man is a puppet.
    The man is a neocon puppet..remember the promise that he would make Mexico pay for the wall? I wonder why he broke most of his nationalist promises he made to America, and yet, Americans still forgives him regardless? If I was a Mexican, I wouldn't really care about American politics since it's all show and talk but no action.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    The man is a neocon puppet..remember the promise that he would make Mexico pay for the wall? I wonder why he broke most of his nationalist promises he made to America, and yet, Americans still forgives him regardless? If I was a Mexican, I wouldn't really care about American politics since it's all show and talk but no action.
    Because he can't just do whatever he wants. Remember soon after he took office he issued the travel ban and that just got shut down almost immediately? He didn't break any promises, he's doing what he can and has accomplished important things already (tough on illegal immigration, re-negotiating trade deals with Mexico and Canada, massively reducing number of refugees allowed into the country, revised travel ban, appointing two conservative supreme court justices, etc..) Americans like him because our country is doing better than it has been in a very long time.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

5 Not allowed!

His real Masters
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Because he can't just do whatever he wants. Remember soon after he took office he issued the travel ban and that just got shut down almost immediately? He didn't break any promises, he's doing what he can and has accomplished important things already (tough on illegal immigration, re-negotiating trade deals with Mexico and Canada, massively reducing number of refugees allowed into the country, revised travel ban, appointing two conservative supreme court justices, etc..) Americans like him because our country is doing better than it has been in a very long time.
    Which proves my point that America is neither sovereign or independent. I think you know who are the (((oligarchs))) that control most of America with an iron fist. Hitler had turned his country around when he kicked them all out of power. Yes, the only way for America to truly survive is a revolutionary war against the government which is the reason why the founders gave the right to bear arms and to create militias in America to safeguard American rights and freedoms for European Americans.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,121
    Given: 11,131

1 Not allowed!

Which proves my point that America is neither sovereign or independent. I think you know who are the (((oligarchs))) that control most of America with an iron fist. Hitler had turned his country around when he kicked them all out of power. Yes, the only way for America to truly survive is a revolutionary war against the government which is the reason why the founders gave the right to bear arms and to create militias in America to safeguard American rights and freedoms for European Americans.
    That sounds cool and all but i'd rather not have a bloody civil war. Hitler came to power peacefully. I'd certainly be very happy if someone like that rose to power here. I guess a benevolent Dictatorship by a man who puts his country above himself would be the best for any nation. People can say what they want about Der Führer, he was a brave and selfless Nationalist.

Donald Trump is a decent man who wants what's best for his country as well. He just doesn't have enough power to make all the changes we need and he doesn't understand the (((root))) of the problem.
    Last edited by Smeagol; 10-16-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,472
    Given: 13,188

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    That sounds cool and all but i'd rather not have a bloody civil war. Hitler came to power peacefully. I'd certainly be very happy if someone like that rose to power here. I guess a benevolent Dictatorship by a man who puts his country above himself would be the best for any nation. People can say what they want about Der Führer, he was a brave and selfless Nationalist.

Donald Trump is a decent man who wants what's best for his country as well. He just doesn't have enough power to make all the changes we need and he doesn't understand the (((root))) of the problem.
    The system is rigged.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicano View Post
    Defending ? In what sense? All he does is name calling and talking crap about minorities he has made fun of Mexicans Asians Muslims Arabs literally everyone including people with severe mental problems Austism etc.

Seriously a president should always behaved civilized and treat people with respect specially if you are a president from a powerful country such as U.S seriously I'm glad that meeting he had on that United nations was laugh at.

That's not being an American patriotic at all!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    His real Masters
    Yes you are right, all of you.
    Yes, he is a neo-con pro-zionist.
    Yes, he is capitalist puppet in service of banksters.
    Yes, he is a uncivilized jerk that treats others with disdain.
    Yes, he is media-made man with no political culture and a degenerate globalist who wants to impose his masters vision on his compatriots and all the World.

But since the four of us are MENA, let us think a minute how disastrous would have been the election of a bigger warmonger like Clinton on the Arab World and developing countries. My country was on the scope of globalists, we escaped this close from being bombarded by democratic F-16.
    I know, the ideal for Non-Americans is to have an isolationist president in the white house, so he can conduct reforms to help his people and let everyone have its own interior policies without risking a NATO intervention like in Libya, Iraq, or Serbia, but USA is too big to be let alone governed by an isolationist patriot, so we can only hope that the least interventionist man can get on their supreme function.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo