Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    No I like him cause he was a True Roman that respected all those who served the Empire well, unlike many Christians who do not want the world through those eyes.

Christians today are supporting Israel where some Christian countries are have issues functioning, that's strange.... really strange...

One thing is following a religion, another thing is where religion focuses you against your region like Islamists and certain radical Christians do.
    What qualities define a true Roman as opposed to a fake Roman.

When you speak of many Christians who do not want the world through those eyes, can you name specific examples of specific occurences where this happened in recent history?

When you speak of Christians today supporting Israel, do you mean all Christians or just "many Christians"?

When you speak of Christian countries having issues functioning, do you mean comparable to Balkan shitholes like Bosnia and Albania who hardly function as nations and are crime ridden super shitholes?
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Bosnian and Albanian muslims are not religious fanatics and we don't want Islamic laws, we just believe in Concept of God as Muhammed explained, we want Roman laws.
    We don't have foreign culture we have our culture there we end discussion about Islam.

Diocletian was the greatest Reformer of Roman Armies and Economy, he disliked Christianity and that was his personal choice, Like it is mine and he criticized religious beliefs of Christianity (Jewish Religion) and he demanded that everyone sacrifice do the Roman gods or be executed (that is evidence).

Venice bomb plot: Four arrested for planning to blow up Rialto Bridge

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel...-a7659366.html

Three men from Kosovo – Fisnik Bekaj, 25, Arjan Barbaj, 28, and Dake Haziraj, 26 – and an unidentified minor were arrested at an address in Calle de la Mandola, in the historic San Marco district near the Palazzo Fortuny art gallery. The street is one of the main pedestrian thoroughfares to the Rialto Bridge.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    What qualities define a true Roman as opposed to a fake Roman.
    A Person from Balkans would be one who live according to laws descended from the Roman laws (i.e. Justinian laws) and protect his people and region from the standpoint of culture, history and historical integrity.
    Who have historical presence on that location who can distinguish religion from people.

Fake Romans are those who move to one location to another according to where money is without any sentiment to his ancestral territory or place where he lives. That is the nature
    of people like Vikings who are interested into something just as long as there is gold there. People with predatory character who are not interested in Balkan history or Balkan character
    are Barbarians.

When you speak of many Christians who do not want the world through those eyes, can you name specific examples of specific occurences where this happened in recent history?
    France, USA giving $ donations to Israel instead of helping Romania with that donation money (if they were already on the way to donate it).
    UK giving a land to Israel instead creating an province for European people to settle there or exploit that territory for our own benefit?
    Why is Jew better than Vlach Muslim or Greek Muslim? .... and similar examples.

When you speak of Christians today supporting Israel, do you mean all Christians or just "many Christians"?
    Many Christians. Syrian Christians for example have nothing in common with "many Christians" and are people who are friendly to everyone who is friendly to them, because
    they don't have agenda like "many Christians" have... and they are true Oriental Romans.

When you speak of Christian countries having issues functioning, do you mean comparable to Balkan shitholes like Bosnia and Albania who hardly function as nations and are crime ridden super shitholes?
    Balkan countries are not shitholes, they are just divided and artificially created by the world tyrants to create chaos and rob people.
    Ordinary Serbs and Bosniak and Albanians do not hate each other and never did, they sit together, drinking, solving everyday problems nor
    we differ from each other nor any of us is different to one another.
    Last edited by Bosniensis; 10-16-2018 at 01:55 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Venice bomb plot: Four arrested for planning to blow up Rialto Bridge

[img]https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2017/03/31/09/rialto.jpg?w968h681[/ig]

[img]http://www.ilgiornale.it/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/foto/2017/03/30/1490880035-jihadisti.jpg[/ig]

[url]https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/venice-rialto-bridge-bomb-plot-four-arrested-kosovan-men-minor-a7659366.html[/rl]

Three men from Kosovo – Fisnik Bekaj, 25, Arjan Barbaj, 28, and Dake Haziraj, 26 – and an unidentified minor were arrested at an address in Calle de la Mandola, in the historic San Marco district near the Palazzo Fortuny art gallery. The street is one of the main pedestrian thoroughfares to the Rialto Bridge.
    You have fanatics, terrorists everywhere... can you blame average Albanian for their deeds?
    Some of those fanatics are highly payed terrorists.

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A Person from Balkans would be one who live according to laws descended from the Roman laws (i.e. Justinian laws)
    Do you live according to Justinian laws and do you know them by heart?

No, you do not and ever since your forefathers converted to Islam and until the death of the Ottoman Empire you were following Islamic law. Fake Serbs are those who move from one religion to another according to where the money is without any sentiment to their ancestral religion or their fellow Serbs who stayed Christians and even suffered in the hands of Muslim Serbs (fake).

Every value you attribute to all Balkan Muslims is just your own view, and it's not your view forever, it's your view at the moment and for a while. You use such mechanisms to add value to yourself.

For example, you condemn Bosnians and Albanians who left their country to look for a better future as "fake Romans" whilst simply abusing the term "Roman" to mean "the reason why a thirty something Muslim white guy living in a Balkan shithole, worshipping an Arab Moon deity is holier and superior to the rest.

and protect his people and region from the standpoint of culture, history and historical integrity who have historical presence on that location who can distinguish religion from people.

Fake Romans are those who move to one location to another according to where money is without any sentiment to his ancestral territory or place where he lives. That is the nature
    of people like Vikings who are interested into something just as long as there is gold there. People with predatory character who are not interested in Balkan history or Balkan character
    are Barbarians.
    A nice set of prerequisites which somehow espouse your whole agenda of self-masturbation on this forum.

It's as though this is not a set of eternal maxims defining Romanicity across the ages but rather your opinion written on the fly to serve only you.

France, USA giving $ donations to Israel instead of helping Romania with that donation money (if they were already on the way to donate it).
    UK giving a land to Israel instead creating an province for European people to settle there or exploit that territory for our own benefit?
    Why is Jew better than Vlach Muslim or Greek Muslim? .... and similar examples.

Can you give me a few names of notable Greek Muslims in 2018?

I almost wanted to be nice to you for once, but you write a paragraph making sure to spray it with dubious meaningless terms in a way that noone can feel comfortable to agree even with one inch of the words you use.

Many Christians. Syrian Christians for example have nothing in common with "many Christians" and are people who are friendly to everyone who is friendly to them, because
    they don't have agenda like "many Christians" have... and they are true Oriental Romans.
    Why are Muslims genociding Syrian Christians if they (Syrian Christians) are so friendly?

Balkan countries are not shitholes
    All Muslim countries in the Balkans are shitholes.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do you live according to Justinian laws and do you know them by heart?
    The simple fact that I had to study Roman law and Latin language in School means that's how we are educated to live and progress, also our country judges by the principles of Roman law not Sharia law.

Latin language in Gymnasium and High School is mandatory here.

That by itself makes us part of Roman world.

No, you do not and ever since your forefathers converted to Islam and until the death of the Ottoman Empire you were following Islamic law. Fake Serbs are those who move from one religion to another according to where the money is without any sentiment to their ancestral religion or their fellow Serbs who stayed Christians and even suffered in the hands of Muslim Serbs (fake).
    We were converted to Christianity by force, we had other religions before Christianity, later we converted to Islam for various reasons that doesn't make me (Fake) cause
    we are still the same people we were in Christianity, I haven't received horns or tails for that matter. I've never spoke any other language than I do today (which is my language) we
    probably used Latin in Dalmatia before Slavic dominance. So in no way Bosnian or any other Balkan muslims are fake... cause you could designate Christians to be fake then (for converting to Christianity).

Every value you attribute to all Balkan Muslims is just your own view, and it's not your view forever, it's your view at the moment and for a while. You use such mechanisms to add value to yourself.
    For example, you condemn Bosnians and Albanians who left their country to look for a better future as "fake Romans" whilst simply abusing the term "Roman" to mean "the reason why a thirty something Muslim white guy living in a Balkan shithole, worshipping an Arab Moon deity is holier and superior to the rest.
    I condemn everyone who leaves his country to live somewhere cause that's basically capitulation. Even if EU has enslaved
    Serbia, Bosnia, etc... made us slaves, we will never surrender our identity to them, which is why we will never join EU cause
    we have our own identity completely opposite to many EU beliefs, as one German said in Spiegel newspapers: "If we let
    Serbs join EU, we will talk entire day about things of the distant past and we will waste time on nonsense". Well we disagree
    it's nonsense, we consider them liars and thiefs.

Why are Muslims genociding Syrian Christians if they (Syrian Christians) are so friendly?
    We are not genociding anyone, but if you want to go that far we can say that America (A self-declared Christian nation) has murdered hundreds of thousands those MENA Arab civilians.
    I am personally not interested in Arabs or their land or those Syrian Christians, but as far as I am informed, Syrian Christians have good relation with Bashar al Assad and mainstream muslims
    that are not supported by USA.

I don't stand behind Arabs or their Islamic Pan-Arabic views and neither other Bosnians, we only observe religion and God the same way as they do.

All Muslim countries in the Balkans are shitholes.
    Well Imagine if we never converted to Islam it would be the same. For example: If I was an Orthodox Christian I would be asking for institution of Roman Orthodox laws, prosecution
    of LGBT people, clothing laws according to Justinian Edicts, etc... they would proclaim me madman in EU where Syrian Christians for example would cheer me as a great person.

Both Muslims and Christians on Balkans are Reactionary people (well significant portion still with influence) and we do not want to change, and EUROPE HATE US cause they want
    to make GAYS out of us, they want us to promote all possible wickedness and we are still fighting that unlike EU nations.
    Last edited by Bosniensis; 10-17-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We were converted to Christianity by force, we had other religions before Christianity, .
    Historical sources please..

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Historical sources please..
    Historical sources are banned in 3rd world Muslim shitholes like Bosnia.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They can find historical sources on internet..

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They can find historical sources on internet..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information