mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,345
    Given: 31,141

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    I thought 23andMe was pretty accurate at predicting your haplogroup, it just doesn't go deeper on subclades.

I will try to contact him, perhaps he doesn't even realize how rare is haplogroup is. In Anthrogenica I am sure there would be people that would be even interested in funding him a BigY considering how unusual it is.
    He is definitely rare. Seems as though his parents found each other after coming out of Africa thousands of years ago Tell him to buy a lottery ticket.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,023
    Given: 16,803

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahh ahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaHahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhah ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaHahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha hhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahah aahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahh ahahahahahhahahahhahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahah ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahhahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha hhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahah aHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaHahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha hhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaHahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaha haahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahah hahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahha hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha hahahhahahahhahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahaha hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahha hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahaha hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha hhahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhaha ha.
    Trying to imply that I went as far as making up a map or something else?

I took it from haplomaps.com, a portal dedicated to haplogroups and mapping its reported incidences across the world.

You better keep on posting naked photos on a forum with 98% of male members instead of trying to be edgy.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-13-2024 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Not White
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,495
    Given: 884

0 Not allowed!

Well, does that imply at some grade that Y/mt in fact has no direct connection with Autosomal results?

I still somewhat biased after Xcode ML results about anything being "credible" or likely "something isn't that 100% right at all".

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,167
    Given: 13,532

0 Not allowed!

Trying to imply that I went as far as making up a map or something else?

I took it from haplomaps.com, a portal dedicated to haplogroups and mapping its reported incidences across the world.

You better keep on posting naked photos on a forum with 98% of male members instead of trying to be edgy.
    No, I am not trying to imply that. I was trying to find is what you wrote true and I found that map too on haplomaps.com. I came to conclusion that what you wrote you based on that map you posted. Green dots imply from 0 to 20. And all green dots in Europe mean zero A1b1. Click on them. A1b1 green dots in Africa for example vary between 0 and 20. It's like you saw first heat map in your life.

Green dots means from 1 to 20 individuals. Probably each green dot means just 1 individual to be honest, considering how rare it is. So if there is 20 dots that's nothings considering those regions have millions of inhabitants. I think this particular haplogroup doesn't represent even 0.1% of the combined European genepool. That's how rare it is.

Last Online
    04-21-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    HRE
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    I-L160
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 338
    Given: 149

3 Not allowed!

A in Europe either falls under A1a and has a TMRCA of only 2100ybp, which makes it likely to come from a roman slave.
    The A1b clades found in Europe have a much older TMRCA and seem to be also common in the Middle East, which probably makes it an early farmer introduction.
    Still it is really rare, but it also could have been from the times of the Portuguese Empire. Autosomal genes would be diluted and there would be nothing detectable nowadays, even only after 400 years.
    The notion that A in Europe is Paleo/Mesolithic is clearly wrong, there's no proof for that at all in ancient remains and European A branches have all much younger coalescent ages.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

holy crap, both of them are african with no autossomal ssa showing.
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Dude, I was just pulling your leg. The man doesn't even score SSA admixture for it to be recent.
    Its African Y dna. I Dont share any autosomal dna with my Y dna match and we only have a genetic distance of 2.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    He is definitely rare. Seems as though his parents found each other after coming out of Africa thousands of years ago Tell him to buy a lottery ticket.
    Its possible its only 1,000 years ago

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Didnt the Moors invade Sardinia though?
    Yes, thats why the flag has a moors head.

Hatchling
    Last Online
    10-17-2021 @ 03:55 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Hello guys !

i am 94% Russian and 6% Scandinavian BUT my y-DNA haplogroup is the same - A1b1b2b1-M118 . Rare african type . To be honest i was quite surprised.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information