Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Straight-A Student, 21, kidnapped, raped and murdered by South African gang

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jägerstaffel View Post
    Can't wait for the media to be all over this.

Right?
    The media is all over it in SA.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    In a country fucked up with extreme black violence against a minority white population, like south Africa (and actually in any country with serious problems of uncontrolled levels of delinquency. Venezuela included) such laws don't work and they should have a law more realistic and in accordance with the critical reality of these countries: that in any of those situations listed above to be absolutely legal to kill the attacker. And of course, legalize the possession of guns of decent citizens

Unfortunately, South Africa is governed by you know whom...
    So easy to predict. ANC controlled by very wealthy whites, the real wealth. Boers are low hanging fruit "THE LAND THE FARMS"!!!!!
    None of those phukcing Bantus were even in modern day S. Africa when the Boers, often as indentured servants, arrived. The wealthy whites can leave whenever they want and already have their money in other banks. They can move and still control ANC. All of the black tribes hate each other there.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    And Brazil basically make it illegal to own guns, then Brazil manufactures sell guns over in Colombia and then guns are smuggled back into Brazil for the Favela Cartels. If 100% of good Brazil citizens open carry guns and would kill violent criminals then it is a much more safe country. It sould take maybe 5 years but when the bad guys know they will die trying to attack and rob a good citizen it works.
    Let's hope Bolsonaro can pass better gun laws in congress. I think we might have a new referendum on gun ownership (we had one in 2003, but the government ignored the results and made guns almost illegal anyway). The congress is more right wing and Bolsonaro is part of the second largest party, that might help. Half of all deputies have been replaced, which is good news too. The new blood there might be less corrupt, hopefully.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

A white African woman got killed and raped by colored people? No crime here according to the Jewish run media in the west.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,456
    Given: 13,168

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    You have to prove in a court of law that your life was threatened and that the measures you took to protect yourself are in line with the threat posed.

Example: There are two intruders with knives standing in your living room and the back door is open. If you shoot you are liable for murder because a) they are only armed with knives and b) the back door was open and you could have run away. You used excess force to protect yourself from a situation you could have escaped from.

Example: You wake up at night and you see someone busy cutting or unscrewing your burglar bars and you shoot. You are liable for murder because a) the person was not an immediate threat because they were not inside your house b) you did not know if they armed and therefore a threat c) you could have shouted at them and chased them away or fired a warning shot. You used excess force to protect yourself from a situation where you were not in mortal danger.

Example: You are being raped in your house by an intruder with a knife (we assume that it has gotten to this point already). You happen to have a gun on you and shoot. You are liable for murder because a) the person was not armed b) he did not explicitly indicate that he was going to kill you c) you are being raped, not murdered. You used excessive force to protect yourself from a situation where you are not in mortal danger. If at some point during the rape the guy says he is going to slit your throat, then you are allowed to protect yourself. This is a bizarre situation, but anyway.

Example: Someone tries to hijack you and you shoot. There is a possibility that it can be proven that you knew it was a hijacking and they were after your car, not your life. You could have just let the guy have your car. You used excessive force in a situation where you were protecting property. Life is worth more than a car.....

You have to prove that the person was an immediate, mortal threat to you.

Do you see where this is going? At the end of the day, YOU are more likely to get in trouble for the shooting than the perpetrator would have for his crime.

Let's assume my husband owns a gun. I don't have a gun license. An intruder comes into my house and I shoot. Why was I using a gun when I have no license to do so? Why was the gun not locked in a safe? Why did a person without a gun license (me) have access to this gun? So it's big shit not just for me but also for my husband who left a firearm in a place where an untrained person (me) has access to it.

If you have a gun, then you must be prepared to shoot to kill. If the perpetrator survives it can become messy even though he was standing in your bedroom at 3am.

If you don't need to a gun license, it makes it even easier for the criminals (of which there are tens of thousands) to legally acquire weapons. The chances are pretty close to 100% that the guy who would have held you up with a knife now has an uzi he bought at the store down the road. Legalising guns does protect people, but it also makes it faaaar easier for those with bad intentions to legally arm themselves. In a country like South Africa it is better to have a gun law which makes it more difficult for criminals to acquire the guns they need. Of course they can do it illegally but it is more difficult to access weapons illegally than it is to walk into a gun shop, show your ID book and buy a semi-automatic. I'd rather have the guy in my house with a knife, which I can run away from, than the same guy with a shotgun. You have to think of society's mindset (each country has its own mindset). Legalising firearms in what is already the world's most violent country is insane. There would be an enormous surge in firearms sales, and it won't be people who want to protect themselves who will drive the sales. It will, in effect, be arming criminals. Then you might as well just shoot yourself in the head because someone else is going to do it for you anyway.
    We have the same retarded laws in Peru. But we are lucky and crime is not as extreme. I have a South African colleague and I was wondering what the hell is he doing here? Now I understand.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,456
    Given: 13,168

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolsonaro the Hokage View Post
    I think South Africa's crime situation is very similar to Brazil though a bit worse from what I hear. I am glad we might elect a new president in Brazil who will grant people the right to own guns. The simple truth is you can't rely on the police for your protection 24/7. Also glad we don't have the same laws as in South Africa. You still have the right to kill a bastard who puts you in intentional and potentially fatal danger.
    Besides owning guns more important: Do laws in Brazil allow citizens to defend themselves under any circumstance?

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Thugs who killed and gang-raped Hannah Cornelius attacked TWO MORE women the same night after they murdered the South African student

The thugs who gang-raped and murdered South African student Hannah Cornelius attacked two more women after killing her. The 21-year-old student (pictured, top-right) was raped repeatedly after she and her friend, 22-year-old Cheslin Marsh, were carjacked in Stellenbosch in May 2017. Four abductors took Hannah to an isolated spot where they raped her before stabbing her in the neck and dropping a rock on her head. Before that they beat Cheslin with bricks then left him bleeding on the ground (pictured, bottom-right, Cheslin in bloodstained jeans in hospital). He survived the brutal assault, which left him deaf in one ear. But the rapists carried on their rampage, kidnapping another woman and attacking a fourth victim.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...TWO-women.html

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Hannah's aunt, Professor Eleanor Cornelius, has today slammed the attackers for smiling throughout the case 'like they had only gotten up to mischief'

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    The perps are Coloured, not Black.

At least they got quickly arrested, I hope they'll get life.
    I really have to be careful to not become racist from posting in this forum and seeing stuff like this....

I hope they will get raped in prison and will die horribly

Last Online
    04-02-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 1,349

1 Not allowed!

Death sentence for them!!!