Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Can you tell Africans apart from eachother?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-21-2018 @ 07:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Naija Fulani, Oromo, Moroccan, Yoruba, Mandinka, Kongo, Brong, Bamoun
    Ethnicity
    44-54% Euro, 24-36% Subsaharan African, 10-17% Ethiopian, 2-4% Amerind
    Ancestry
    Mulatto Caribbean 44%> European, 40-45% African, 2-3% Asiatic 58.3% french + 41.7% fulani
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Sudanid + Atlantid + Bantuid < Mulatto Phenotype
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    mother wakanda, and my black brethren
    Religion
    people who think i am 70% euro LOLOLOLO
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,928
    Given: 4,632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Markos View Post
    Lucky enough to live in the most multicultural city in the world
    True, damn. I tbh really didnt expect ANY of you to get this right, i guess youve proven me wrong so i guess i have to apologize for that

have my honorary nigga pass:

also if i can ask you, what mixture of african and european would you say i look like? since you are a man of many cultures you should probably know better than the rest.

and to simplify my question, for example... Sudanid + Atlantid, or Bantuid + Hallstatt, Congolesid + Brunn etc etc you get the point. what would u say then?

Rgvgjhvv

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Congolese Rice View Post
    True, damn. I tbh really didnt expect ANY of you to get this right, i guess youve proven me wrong so i guess i have to apologize for that

have my honorary nigga pass:

also if i can ask you, what mixture of african and european would you say i look like? since you are a man of many cultures you should probably know better than the rest.

and to simplify my question, for example... Sudanid + Atlantid, or Bantuid + Hallstatt, Congolesid + Brunn etc etc you get the point. what would u say then?
    LOL jesus christ.

And I'm useless with phenotype classifications, sorry. I literally don't even know 75% of the categories or whatever lol.

By the way, the Angola one for me was tricky because I don't think I've actually met someone from there before. So that was pure process of elimination, haha. Senegalese I knew pretty well from soccer players I know who look very very similar. Ethiopia I would have bet $100 on that for sure, no brainer to me. Nigerian I knew from the nose in comparison with the others, lots of Nigerians here. Kenya too was tough at first, but seemed easier when it was broken down to just the Kenyan man and the woman from Angola.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Mulatto Caribbean 44%> European, 40-45% African, 2-3% Asiatic 58.3% french + 41.7% fulani
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

LOL jesus christ.

And I'm useless with phenotype classifications, sorry. I literally don't even know 75% of the categories or whatever lol.

By the way, the Angola one for me was tricky because I don't think I've actually met someone from there before. So that was pure process of elimination, haha. Senegalese I knew pretty well from soccer players I know who look very very similar. Ethiopia I would have bet $100 on that for sure, no brainer to me. Nigerian I knew from the nose in comparison with the others, lots of Nigerians here. Kenya too was tough at first, but seemed easier when it was broken down to just the Kenyan man and the woman from Angola.
    hahahah well atleast you are very honest thats for sure, i can appreciate types like you 100%. eitherway still you can seperate african types better than the average TA user so i applaud you for that.

IMO i think Senegalese women look very attractive. 9/10 times they always look super gracile, feminine, and have attractive faces to me. like the senegalese girl i posted here.

But alright i guess the "catagories" are a little bit nerdy too, at first i also didnt know what they ment but i am super interested in my african ancestry now so i started researching and i learned haha

but ok to make it more simple, would you say i could pass for 50% west african and 50% northwestern european when it comes to appearance? thats what i ment to say.

"Sudanids" are West africans, spanning all the way from Senegal, to Nigeria. and "Bantuids" are Tanzanians, Kenyans, Mozambiquans, Congolese, Angolans, South africans, etc you get the point

would you agree with the fact that i look 50/50 west african and euro? or do you think my straight hair makes it hard for you to picture me being 50/50

Rgvgjhvv

1 Not allowed!

hahahah well atleast you are very honest thats for sure, i can appreciate types like you 100%. eitherway still you can seperate african types better than the average TA user so i applaud you for that.

IMO i think Senegalese women look very attractive. 9/10 times they always look super gracile, feminine, and have attractive faces to me. like the senegalese girl i posted here.

But alright i guess the "catagories" are a little bit nerdy too, at first i also didnt know what they ment but i am super interested in my african ancestry now so i started researching and i learned haha

but ok to make it more simple, would you say i could pass for 50% west african and 50% northwestern european when it comes to appearance? thats what i ment to say.

"Sudanids" are West africans, spanning all the way from Senegal, to Nigeria. and "Bantuids" are Tanzanians, Kenyans, Mozambiquans, Congolese, Angolans, South africans, etc you get the point

would you agree with the fact that i look 50/50 west african and euro? or do you think my straight hair makes it hard for you to picture me being 50/50
    Do you have straight hair?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Do you have straight hair?
    damn right nigga i do.

i was born with super curly almost afro hair, then it turned tight curly, and then it became looser and looser overtime.

my hair is slowly starting to curl again but most i can call it now is just wavy, or wavy-straight.

Rgvgjhvv

1 Not allowed!

damn right nigga i do.

i was born with super curly almost afro hair, then it turned tight curly, and then it became looser and looser overtime.

my hair is slowly starting to curl again but most i can call it now is just wavy, or wavy-straight.
    So it's not nappy at all, even when short?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Aruba
    Region
    Khouribga
    Y-DNA
    R1b1a - Europe
    mtDNA
    L3'4 - East Africa
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    free chicken
    Hero
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So it's not nappy at all, even when short?
    heeell naw. definitely not, not even close. I could've called it "nappy'ish" when i was younger but not anymore.

i inherited my straight hair from my dad, goes to proof how diverse Mulattos can be. feature-wise i think i look exactly 50/50 african and european, hair texture?? nope. 100% european. or 95/5 euro and african respectively. theres no african influence in my hair anymore, it died out over the years

i heard hair texture changes every 4-7 years so maybe my afro curls will return

Rgvgjhvv

1 Not allowed!

heeell naw. definitely not, not even close. I could've called it "nappy'ish" when i was younger but not anymore.

i inherited my straight hair from my dad, goes to proof how diverse Mulattos can be. feature-wise i think i look exactly 50/50 african and european, hair texture?? nope. 100% european. or 95/5 euro and african respectively. theres no african influence in my hair anymore, it died out over the years

i heard hair texture changes every 4-7 years so maybe my afro curls will return
    Cool cool, ya that doesn't seem to be the norm eh.

Maybe like Matt Barnes?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123