British man who was mistakenly killed by hunter as he mountain biked in the Alps 'was a RAPIST monster and I’m only sad he died quickly' – says his own MOTHER

Mark Sutton, 34, was killed in France when a marksman, 22, mistook him for prey on Saturday at the Les Gets Alpine ski resort. Despite tributes flooding in for him, his own mother Katrina (left) and his ex said they are celebrating the news of his death. Sutton who moved to France six years ago ran the Wild Beets Kitchen restaurant with his partner, who reportedly did not know about his disturbing past.

Sutton's mother Katrina said she was sure 'karma called on' her son when he was shot dead in France

Tributes to the keen cyclist have described him as ‘kind’ but people who knew him in the UK said he was a very different man growing up.

Sutton’s mother wrote: 'I hope you rot in hell Mark Thomas Sutton. My only disappointment is you died instantly. For any horrified people reading this, I'm not some vicious troll. I'm the woman who gave birth to him.'

According to his ex he served six months in jail after punching her and breaking her jaw while a third woman said he raped her close to ‘100 times’.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-MOTHER.html