Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: With whom will Serbs side? Russian Orthodoxes or Ecumenal Patriarchate Orthodoxes?

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    So you are fine with Catholics ?

They split from Constantinople authority in 7th century after Pope Zachary, they denounced Emperor as Superior and started their conclaves.

So that's how Orthodoxy today Works?

Is it why you accepted Gregorian Calendar because you gravitated where your interest led you?

Interesting observation.

I am just curious, no need to bash anyone around.
    You write all of that because you can't counter-argument me

You really think you can insult me

Do you really think I care about some "catholic" whatever that is...

It seems to me that you know more about Franks than we do, tell us more... I am willing to listen.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

1 Not allowed!

If Serbs decide to follow Russian footsteps, imagine then Constantinople recognize Montenegrin and Macedonian Church and then those two start calling Serbs Heretics.
    Irony, from biography of so called ''Metropolitan of Montenegrin Ortodox Church''.

..From one side he made a mockery of his ecclesiastic management, and from the other side he cursed the given church authority and despotically and independently administered the given to him Orthodox Community in Rome, inciting in it divisions and unrest...

— Holy Synod of the Ecumenical Patriarchate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspar View Post
    Well than , to hell with the church.
    That's why the Orthodox world will be forever backwards and behind the Western world.
    Your politics will eventually be your doom as your church goes against the will of the people.
    But when I think about it, you are not that different than your Russian brothers.
    That's called Church with tradition and Canon laws. Not like western ''churhes'' who are praying for polar bear rights.
    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I hope one day Bosniensis wakes up to the true religion.

Last Online
    09-10-2022 @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ancestry
    Dinarische Alpen, Pannonien
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Y-DNA
    G-L497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,469
    Given: 941

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tschaikisten View Post
    Irony, from biography of so called ''Metropolitan of Montenegrin Ortodox Church''.

..From one side he made a mockery of his ecclesiastic management, and from the other side he cursed the given church authority and despotically and independently administered the given to him Orthodox Community in Rome, inciting in it divisions and unrest...

— Holy Synod of the Ecumenical Patriarchate.
    More irony on this idiocracy made by Ecumenical Patriarchate is that 'tard from Montenegro who is kicked out from Ecumenical Patriarchate is in friend status with ''Ukranian Ortodox Church''.
    Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Croatian +50% Serbian @ 2.265001

Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyer
    how come the age of I2a2 Din subclade exactly coincides with the age of Bosnian Pyramids?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    You keep bringing Catholics up as though they are relevant to the question you posed in the OP.

At the same time you forget the good old saying your prophet Mohammed peace and blessings be upon him "If her age is 9 o clock, she is ready for my cock".
    You try to be so rude, like a spoiled kid or a hillbilly but it's so funny.

Catholics are Absolutely relevant to the question and I would have expected from Orthodoxes to understand why, but after all... the most educated Orthodoxes have became Muslims, rabble, villagers, and workers could not inherit the Church that has been run by ex-Orthodox Byzantine Aristocracy.

Occasionally just out of curiosity I browse some of the Orthodox reforms to check how much barbarism have you inherited in our ex-religion from Franks.

I like your style... you fight like a warrior on forums... If you had a complete knowledge of Orthodoxy you would abandon it though.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Repent, your time is nigh follower of the Arabs and Turks.

“‘Then you will know that I, the Lord your God,
    dwell in Constantinople, my holy 7 hills.
    Constantinople will be holy;
    never again will foreigners invade her.
    In that day the mountains will drip new wine,
    and the hills will flow with milk;
    all the ravines will run with water.
    A fountain will flow out of the Lord’s house
    and will water the valley of acacias.
    But the Turks will be desolate,
    and with no house,
    because of violence done to the people of Ionia,
    of Pontus and Constantinople
    in whose land they shed innocent blood.
    Constantinople will be inhabited forever
    and through all generations.
    Shall I leave their innocent blood unavenged?
    No, I will not.’
    The Lord dwells in Constantinople!”

Ortho Alpha Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Roman Orthodox Christian
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Olive Farmers&Fishermen
    Country
    Great Britain
    Taxonomy
    Greek Alpha
    Politics
    Goy resistance movement
    Religion
    Albanian Zen
    Relationship Status
    Part time lover
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,070
    Given: 14,263

1 Not allowed!

Will members of Serbian Orthodox Church remain loyal to Ecumenal Patriarchate authority or will side with Russian Patriarchate as dissidents?

So supporting Russia today means supporting Heretics if you ask Ecumenal Patriarch.
    Will Sunnites and Shiites ever become friends and stop killing each other?
    The Talmud tells us that the only language the Torah could be translated into elegantly is Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Demons don't scare me.
    Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    They should be scared of me.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cybernautic View Post
    Will Sunnites and Shiites ever become friends and stop killing each other?
    I don't know man and I really don't care, Bosnian muslims, Constantinople, Albania predominantly doesn't belong to any denomination. We believe that faith in God comes naturally and not through some Scientific or Complex religious taught.

Technically... everything beyond Syria and Alexandria is of no concern to me ... Persians do not belong to eastern mediterranean and balkans.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't know man and I really don't care, Bosnian muslims, Constantinople, Albania predominantly doesn't belong to any denomination. We believe that faith in God comes naturally and not through some Scientific or Complex religious taught.

Technically... everything beyond Syria and Alexandria is of no concern to me ... Persians do not belong to eastern mediterranean and balkans.
    http://www.telegraf.rs/english/28876...on-is-a-puzzle

"August 15, 2017 | 13:13
    Arabs are massively buying land in Bosnia, mostly from Serbs: New suburbs are growing, and the real reason is a puzzle

It is mostly land whose owners were citizens of Serbian nationality, and there are individual cases that the land was sold by Bosniaks and Croats
    Arapi, Vlašić Foto - Ilustracija: Wikipedia/Cro-Cop2, Pixabay
    The number of citizens visiting Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) from the Arabian countries is increasing each year, and many of them are buying and building real estates across the country, and many "Arabian suburbs" were already built.

American tourists delighted with Bosnia: Nature is gorgeous, everything is clean, and they were fascinated the most by one thing

Arabs have bought around 3.000 and 3.500 dulums, which is around 350 hectares of land.

It is mostly land whose owners were citizens of Serbian nationality, and there are individual cases that the land was sold by Bosniaks and Croats.

The price of land per square meter has risen for over 50 percent, and according to the head of the municipality, Akif Fazlic, it presents a problem to the local residents who want to buy the land to build residential homes.

- The positive side is that the budget of the municipality is larger. Based on real estate sales last year, we collected nearly 1 million euros, and about 70 percent, or about 700,000 euros, were made by Arab investors - Fazlic told Tanjug.

We also have income from paying rent and changing of construction land, and even that increases the budget, he added.

When asked about the interest of Arab investors to buy the land in Bosnia and Herzegovina, he said that his estimate is that they want to spend a part of the time there, a month at most, taking into consideration the climate in their home countries.

He says that there are individual cases among the residents of that municipality who have expressed disapproval of the arrival of the Arabs, saying that "dilemmas" always exist.

Foto: Profimedia
    - We are all thinking about these dilemmas, although I always look at the world's processes, and they show that we have more and more migration and that there is an increasingly open real estate market - he said.

We will see to make that process positive and I hope that there won't be any other connotation, he said and mentions that there are mechanism if there are other connotations, to stop them. He said that the state should have a role here as well.

Fazlic explains that land in Sarajevo Canton is being purchased for shopping centers and hotels, and in the vicinity, for weekend suburbs. One weekend suburb was already built in the municipality of Ilijas.

- Many more locations have been purchases, and they are all in the procedures of granting, issuing permits and all that is needed for these suburbs, their investors are leading the process of construction and then they are selling them on the real estate market - said Fazlic.

The inhabitants of Ilijas Municipality have noticed a growing sale of real estate in the past five years, and they react differently. They note that they have no problems with their new neighbors, but their growing presence is "enigmatic".

Foto: Tanjug/Dragan Kujundžić
    - What can I say, all of that is interesting, puzzling, we don't know why are they buying if they are rich so much and they invest in real estates. The real reason is unknown. They are buying a lot in our municipality, they are building settlements, villages with 30, 40 houses. They settle in, they buy apartments - said one of the residents.

University professor and analyst Enver Kazaz considers that many more Arabs go to the tourist destinations around the Europe instead of Bosnia and Herzegovina, so some Arabian countries are investing much more in Serbia than in BiH.

- BiH is in the heat because it is traditionally regarded as a country in which there is a danger of a kind of political Islam. Arab tourists who come here and leave money are simply victims of such a stigmatization, and on the other hand, those who are getting rich and buy land through illegal companies should be prosecuted by the law of Bosnia and Herzegovina - Kazaz told Tanjug.

Nedzad Latic, editor of the portal "The Bosnia Times", thinks that the motive of those who buy real estate is the predisposition for citizenship because they expect BiH to join the EU.

- This is roughly the motive of the majority who are buying, but it is most likely that it is a fraud and that those are some virtual projects. There is still no substantial investigation about that - he said for Tanjug.

Foto-montaža: Wikimedia/Ramirez HUN, pixabay.com
    It also says that some of the projects have been implemented and that they are closed-type settlements. Bosnian media report that the massive purchase of property for Arab citizens was checked by security agencies in BiH at the end of last year.

An investigation conducted by the Foreign Affairs Service Department working with the BiH Ministry of Security has determined that such transactions involve a large number of "phantom" companies that have minimal initial capital and invest large sums of money.

The work of 691 companies was controlled in December who dealt with that kind of transactions, and 499 were not found on the determined addresses. The data show that the number of Arab arrivals to the country is increasing.

Referring to the Border Police data, Dnevni Avaz announced that 42,627 Arabs entered the country in seven months, mostly from the Emirates 19,887, and then from Kuwait 11,103.

Third place in the number of arrivals were citizens of Saudi Arabia, 9,385, while 1,531 came from Qatar for the first seven months. The least came from Jordan - 721.

According to the data of the tourist communities, they are staying on average for five to ten days, while many of them rent or buy houses to stay for up to a month, write Bosnian media."

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    ..."
    That is true..

Arabs are swarming our country.

Bosnia is run by puppet government blindly loyal to U.S.A and Money.

I wish I had any power to remove migrants and Arabs from Bosnia but I don't.

World is run by nuclear superpowers not me.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information