Thread: Delusional Career Women in Germany

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jerney View Post
    Do you currently live in a cardboard box? Maybe I'm being presumptive here, but since you're so critical with what women do with their lives, I'd assume that you'd already be living up to these high standards you've set for other men and women..
    Indeed: you're being presumptive here. No housing association allows you to move people into your flat here. You would lose it on the spot and you'd be out on the street. See the problem ? I have to wait 4 more years until I can finally get a place.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

i'ma educated foo w/money on my mind Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Indeed: you're being presumptive here. No housing association allows you to move people into your flat here. You would lose it on the spot and you'd be out on the street. See the problem ? I have to wait 4 more years until I can finally get a place.
    So, you're telling me that this "welfare state" you live in would kick a family with a baby out on the street? That doesn't seem to add up. What do you mean by housing association? Is this some government funded program where you don't pay rent?

Last Online
    04-04-2024 @ 10:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,696
    Given: 3,673

1 Not allowed!

What I cannot understand at all is how you can be so opposed to interracial marriages,when your own fiancée is Asian.

It doesn’t make any sense.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So, you're telling me that this "welfare state" you live in would kick a family with a baby out on the street? That doesn't seem to add up. What do you mean by housing association? Is this some government funded program where you don't pay rent?
    Actually: there are private associations where you pay rent (very high rent these days, actually - I rent it with two more individuals who signed up for the place years ago so we could cut costs-- one pays 750 without amenities monthly and we're lucky). And the welfare state is a thing of the past: we have a growing number of people that get evicted. I think the latest number or so says 30.000 - 45.000 people (and that includes families, yes) or so are without a roof over their head. It increased by a factor of 7 over the last decade, 10 for the last 15 years.

Now, of course, that welfare stuff only applies to migrants. Courtesy of the ruling party and the Left.

i'ma educated foo w/money on my mind Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

Actually: there are private associations where you pay rent (very high rent these days, actually - I rent it with two more individuals who signed up for the place years ago so we could cut costs-- one pays 750 without amenities monthly and we're lucky). And the welfare state is a thing of the past: we have a growing number of people that get evicted. I think the latest number or so says 60.000 people (and that includes families, yes) or so are without a roof over their head.

Now, of course, that welfare stuff only applies to migrants. Courtesy of the ruling party and the Left.
    If rents are so high, how exactly do you expect to support a family without both parents working?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If rents are so high, how exactly do you expect to support a family without both parents working?
    Now we get to the crux of the issue: when women entered the work force, men's wages (who had once been enough to support the entire family) were either frozen or dropped altogether. It's almost as if the entire system was designed as such: keep the housing shortage going (while bringing in migrants to worsen the problem), have women compete with the men while keeping her wages low and slashing the men's to the level that they combined could "just about" do it, have them go into debt in order to buy one of the few available houses and your demographic replacement can begin.

Who were those organizations that wanted women to enter the workforce ? Feminists and the Left. Who privatised the collective housing associations into corporations that kept on raising prices without investing in new or existing stock ? The Left. Who were cheering the migrants as they were brought in by the Left ? That would have been feminist associations as well.

What to we see here ? Majority.. guess what ?

Last Online
    03-12-2024 @ 11:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    Tosk Highlander
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Apathetic
    Religion
    Apathetic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 508
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Eventually the folks who don’t reproduce will die out, being replaced by folks who want to spread their genetic code as much as possible. This is as it always was, and as it always will be. Evolution is an ongoing process and just as throwing a ball down a hill will cause it to roll down to the bottom, the world will soon be rid of thoughts that hinder successful reproduction. Either that or we become immortal robomen who can wreck planets without the slightest effort.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information