Islam
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,373
    Given: 910

1 Not allowed!

I’m pale as vampire

(a dark-olive-skinned greek girl on chatbox)

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    Today, unfortunately, I have made one of the toilets at home out of order since I have used to much toilet paper. As my sister who is 3 years older than me and she is 27 years old has realised this, she literally attacked me in a sort of violence. She had hit me a couple of times and also insulted me in a very disgusting manner. While, my other sister who is 29 years old has released the event tried to prevent her. However, I still feel very broken and sad

Okay. My 27 year old sister has recently broken up with her ex boyfriend and therefore she is very angry and sad nowadays. However, is it her right to behave me like that just for what I have done?

My 29 year old sister has put some pep into me but I am still sad. What can I do?

Inactive akhi.. أقول وداعا لإخواني الآن. Mr. Anybody's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-28-2018 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Syrian
    Country
    Syria
    Hero
    Shaykh Abdul Qadir Geylani, Nizam-ul-Mulk
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    Is it really funny?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

6 Not allowed!

Desaix vs Stears..... the ultimate battle....

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
    Shut up peasant pay thy fealty and bow down and kiss my feet. It is a well established fact that the DeBurgh and Burke Norman line in Western Europe is an aristocratic bloodline and that is my bloodline. I am not delusional in the slightest. Also, under Norman aristocracy women didn't have as much rights as they currently do in the insane modern era so again I'm not delusional in the slightest. The fact is I'm not delusional rather you are just mentally deficient because you are genetically a peasant of inferior racial/ethnic stock. Your opinion and the majority of the opinion of the members of theapricity means nothing since I am of aristocratic blood and you are all peasants. Therefore, only my opinion matters not anyone elses.

That is your great profound intellectual contribution to this thread you vapid lackluster vacuous 'pretty boy' also who cares what women think ? Real men do not take women seriously unlike feminized metrosexual wimps like yourself go pluck your eyebrows put some makeup on then go have surgery to have your penis surgically removed and have a vagina reconstructed in its place through plastic surgery because that is the extent of how manly you are. Come on feminized wimp are you going to tell us you do not do stuff like pluck your eyebrows and put female makeup on you physically weak faggot ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Dear swarthy dwarf misogynist user!
    IS the ugly fat woman in your signature your former girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Desaix cannot be beat, he has the body of a male underwear model, is athletic, has a high IQ and makes more money than most users on this forum and is aristocratic

I look French and you look like an alpinized Irishman I am therefore by default superior since Irishmen are some kind of inferior Mexicans of Europe. Bow down and kiss my French ass you inferior peasant.
    I'm not 'white' I am biologically French and you are not even Western European so you do not even register on my radar. Eastern Europeans are genetic trash. The stupid concept of 'whiteness' is some kind of stupid Anglo-Saxon peasant concept (even though I hypocritically used the concept before). I am biologically French and you are a biological inferior Eastern European peasant. You can not believe I am noble all you want but my last and ancestry speaks for itself. My last name is an aristocratic French Norman name and I look French what more proof does one need ?
    Peasant since the time of the glory of ancient Hellas Britain, France, Germany and Italy have dominated in the most important aspects. Rather, your Greek economy is in shambles thanks to your inferior peasant genetics that has been tainted by non-European sources. Rather than insult me you should be grateful if I deigned to ejaculate my majestic sperm into your googly eyed peasant body so that you may perhaps cuckold a fellow Greek monkey into raising my aristocratic children. For instance, last night I had sex with a peasant puerto rican girl with eastern European admixture and she was all going crazy and moaning in ecstasy because of my lean toned erotic aristocratic body body. However, I was smart enough to use a condom because only a high class French woman is worthy of the full glory of my aristocratic French sperm. Anyway, so I had sex with a really cute woman last night and what did Stears do ? Probably had gay sex with another inferior Eastern European male or stared in the mirror all night long putting make up on and plucking his eyebrows like a metrosexual bitch. I didn't want to get so vulgar but I realize that in order to communicate to the peasants I must be vulgar or otherwise suffer loneliness. Anyway, without getting as nerdy as Mccool with the scienitific terms it basically boils down to the fact that you are all genetic peasants and your underlying genotype distorts your perceptions making you incapable of making decisions, hence, your votes are spurious innocuous of pure vanity since only people like me of aristocratic blood have the proper underlying genetic genotype therefore being able to make wise discernments. Given your inferior female hypergamous all you need to understand is that I am of noble aristocratic blood and you are merely a peasant therefore you will be attracted to me regardless of your ostensible protestation. Stears may appear attractive in the most superficial sense but since you peasants are incapable of making decisions for yourselves I, therefore, declare that I am the winner and that is the end of the matter since I have authority as person of European aristocratic blood and you will inevitably grovel before my superiority thanks to your servile peasant hypergamous female nature.

I just had sex with a really cute petite girl who is a mix of ukranian and puerto-rican like 2 or 3 hours ago. While I was banging her I was having mental fantasies of Western French imperialism of like a dead mestizo male on the floor while I was banging her hardcore, doggystyle, while pulling her hair from the roots and having fantasies of me raping her after I killed that mestizo male that mental image plus the physical contact with this very feminine cute woman allowed me to orgasm. So I think it is pretty safe to say I am not gay at all. Anyway, what were you doing a few hours ago ? Drinking cheap hillbilly beer and chewing tobacco while rubbing your fat redneck buddha belly in self-satisfaction ? At most, if you were lucky, you were banging a manly feminist brainwashed obese or fat anglo-saxon peasant protestant female . Also, disrespect or insulting everyone might be idiotic if this was real life but this is virtual reality man so it doesn't matter as much per se.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ghlight=Desaix

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

3 Not allowed!
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Inactive akhi.. أقول وداعا لإخواني الآن. Mr. Anybody's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-28-2018 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Syrian
    Country
    Syria
    Hero
    Shaykh Abdul Qadir Geylani, Nizam-ul-Mulk
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Hahahahahha Lily

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye View Post
    Today, unfortunately, I have made one of the toilets at home out of order since I have used to much toilet paper. As my sister who is 3 years older than me and she is 27 years old has realised this, she literally attacked me in a sort of violence. She had hit me a couple of times and also insulted me in a very disgusting manner. While, my other sister who is 29 years old has released the event tried to prevent her. However, I still feel very broken and sad

Okay. My 27 year old sister has recently broken up with her ex boyfriend and therefore she is very angry and sad nowadays. However, is it her right to behave me like that just for what I have done?

My 29 year old sister has put some pep into me but I am still sad. What can I do?
    He's getting abused by his sisters, maybe I'm just a pussy, but I don't find that funny. If it was a woman being beaten by her two brothers, no one would laugh.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadouken View Post
    ^^^ His distance from nostrils to the tip of chin is rather Eastern (shorter):

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...gree-with-them

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...p-of-your-chin

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

check my signature

and the comments in this pictures are real and so are the posts
    the members are no longer active but you should still find pro-jihadist propaganda if you dig enough

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information