-
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Karkurdu View Post
    Given the ethnic problems and the islamist ummah agenda that is shoved down our throaths by AKP, the oath should remain as a symbolic value.
    I'm not ultra-nationalist but I support this oath. Turk is a national identity just like French is for France or German is for Germany. The oath represents Turkey's foundation values.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,932
    Given: 2,967

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Karkurdu View Post
    Given the ethnic problems and the islamist ummah agenda that is shoved down our throaths by AKP, the oath should remain as a symbolic value.
    Sorry i can't help but feel cringy when i see people try to continue the backward practices of 20th century. This Oath was written in 1933, when Ataturk was alive. It's a living proof that Ataturk himself created the "Heavenly Hero" image of himself that lives today. I think this Oath damages his reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Sorry i can't help but feel cringy when i see people try to continue the backward practices of 20th century. This Oath was written in 1933, when Ataturk was alive. It's a living proof that Ataturk himself created the "Heavenly Hero" image of himself that lives today. I think this Oath damages his reputation.
    But you don't have a problem with people who have a lifestyle and ideology stuck in year 700 AD.... Trying to wear clothes from that era which people living in deserts were wearing...
    Go tell to them.

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post
    Wahhabi-style Islamists, Kurdish ethno nationalists and the radical elements of some fringe ideological groups and fringe nationalists of some other ethnicities are offended.

Go tell to Russians that they shouldn't tell they are Russians; or to Germans. Can Turkish immigrants tell to Germans ''change your constitution, we are offended by Germanness?''.

That would be Gypsy.

Every nation has a core element. Turks are core element in Turkey. If that will be put into question, everything, including your call to prayers can be discussed.
    So the Islamists showing up with the very humanist ''but everyone isn't Turk'' argument doesn't work. Because everyone, actually many millions arent Muslim either but have to listen 5 times/day to call to prayer.
    Even Shias aren't OK because their calls to prayer in Iran is slightly different...
    They don't recognize the Turkish identity. They call themselves Ottomans. This is only normal.

The idea of Ottomanism proved to be inefficient when every single subject of the empire rose up for their own independence, including Muslim Arabs. Now they are trying to revive a dead thing, but it won't work.

Ethnic nationalism is on the rise all over the world, including social democracy strongholds in Scandinavia and even multiethnic countries like America. As AKP fails to follow trend; it is highly likely that it will cause their downfall.

The recent elections was a success for Erdogan because of MHP support, including the last year's close call referendum. Now that MHP withdraws support; let's see what happens in local elections.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryujin View Post
    They don't recognize the Turkish identity. They call themselves Ottomans. This is only normal.

The idea of Ottomanism proved to be inefficient when every single subject of the empire rose up for their own independence, including Muslim Arabs. Now they are trying to revive a dead thing, but it won't work.
    Ottomanism is in the process of dying out for a few years now. People are discovering official decrees for baby-murder practices and other degeneracies. As people become more educated, and as the hidden truths are unveiled; everyone is going to see that the king is naked.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Böri View Post
    But you don't have a problem with people who have a lifestyle and ideology stuck in year 700 AD.... Trying to wear clothes from that era which people living in deserts were wearing...
    Go tell to them.
    How i don't have problem with them? They are the root of all problems we face today. Don't accuse me with shit Böri.
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    This Oath was written in 1933, when Ataturk was alive. It's a living proof that Ataturk himself created the "Heavenly Hero" image of himself that lives today.
    The part that mentions Atatürk was not there in the original version. It was added in 1997.

“You are not able to have an idea, without having knowledge.” - Ugur Mumcu

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

O GREAT ATATÜRK!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryujin View Post
    The part that mentions Atatürk was not there in the original version. It was added in 1997.

“You are not able to have an idea, without having knowledge.” - Ugur Mumcu
    Okay then it should be removed, i don't like how people praise Ataturk. It looks very uncivilized and barbarian.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Anyway, I won't argue with individuals here. I just posted to show the Islamist hypocrisy I read a lot on social media: ''Everyone isn't Turk so that's not rightful''...
    That's their argument...

And just wanted to tell that you have over 20 million people who are non-Sunni, secular, Judeo-Christian or atheists but who have to listen 5-times a day the calls to prayers... Yet the Islamist would kill if you were to discuss that.

The Islamists just use ''democracy'' or ''humanist values'' when it suits his agenda and until bringing down the established order to implement his. Then, as you see around Afghanistan or Isis-held territories, they aren't so democratic, pluralist or humanist...

That's hypocrisy. I just wanted to highlight that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information