Thread: How will the Italian economy look like after this government implements its policy in 5-10 years?

Caveat Emptor

0 Not allowed!

Default How will the Italian economy look like after this government implements its policy in 5-10 years?

Are you optimistic about the future of Italian economy? What do you think will likely be the outcome of this government's policies in the long term?

Parcere subiectis, debellare superbos. gıulıoımpa's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-02-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian(50% Campania-25% Piedmont 25% Ciociaria/m.lepini), plot slightly West of Abruzzo (x534 y390)
    Ancestry
    3/4 Southern Italy+ 1/4 Northwestern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    J-L26 -(J2a1 ------> J-PF5197)
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Med(Berid-like)+Dinaric .Skull shape similar to:Sutz eneolithic skull
    Politics
    Pragmatism should prevail. I pick the better fruits from left and right. Issues must be faced.
    Hero
    Every intellectually honest person. I'll be precise with people who act precisely.
    Religion
    Agnostic. I appreciate some aspects of religion(s) .I despise others and who feels entitled by them
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,376
    Given: 3,153

1 Not allowed!

What people must understand is that Italy is the only country that has been worst off by joining the euro...

We are not doing a budget increase through deficit because we don't give a fuck about being in debt, but because through the so called "austerity" things have being going worse and worse...

We tried cutting spending, we cut and we cut meanwhile italian enterpreneurs where commiting suicide because of the crisis and still things were not going well. The reasonable thing is to change approach.

Changing the debt to Pil ratio is possible by changing either the nominator or the denominator.
    The numerator tactic has been disastrous what should we do? We have no option.

since italians are not spenders but savers eventual more austerity is going to be the final blow for italians.

A proof of our economic mentality can be seen with the shameful policy of the "80" euros made by last premier Matteo Renzi. (To gain popularity) he implemented a monetary bonus of monthly 80 euros to families hoping it would boost the economy ...guess what: those 80 euros never saw any shop and were basically "wasted" money because they were majoritarily used to pay household bills indicating that many italian families are struggling.

The measure of course did not take in consideration the hostility of the banking world, and the impact rating agencies can have on the growth. Also the sanctions were taken "softly" into consideration.

Add all of this absolutely not well timed spending plans, with the reduction of pensionable age for certain workers , a promise of the lega which is right imo, but definitively not ideal in a time like this (would have been better to wait for growth and then implement it), and the income for job seeking people promised by the five star...is Also true that waiting for growth is what depressed out economy....

We must succed or we are busted.

"O la vittoria o tutti accoppati"

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legio I Minervia – Slayer of barbarians
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian (100%)
    Ancestry
    Etruscans and Latins
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Emilia Romagna
    Politics
    Nat.Conservatism, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Mediterraneanism, Germanophobe.
    Hero
    Innocenzo III, Matilde di Canossa, Guido da Landriano, Machiavelli, Ettore Tolomei and others...
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,382
    Given: 1,890

1 Not allowed!

I think it will be better than the previous government. There is a lot to do and this government is in charge only since March. While none of the two parties in charge is the one i've voted i trust they will do a good work (especially Salvini).

Always if the EU doesn't get in our way like always do.

Caveat Emptor

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gıulıoımpa View Post
    What people must understand is that Italy is the only country that has been worst off by joining the euro...

We are not doing a budget increase through deficit because we don't give a fuck about being in debt, but because through the so called "austerity" things have being going worse and worse...

We tried cutting spending, we cut and we cut meanwhile italian enterpreneurs where commiting suicide because of the crisis and still things were not going well. The reasonable thing is to change approach.

Changing the debt to Pil ratio is possible by changing either the nominator or the denominator.
    The numerator tactic has been disastrous what should we do? We have no option.

since italians are not spenders but savers eventual more austerity is going to be the final blow for italians.

A proof of our economic mentality can be seen with the shameful policy of the "80" euros made by last premier Matteo Renzi. (To gain popularity) he implemented a monetary bonus of monthly 80 euros to families hoping it would boost the economy ...guess what: those 80 euros never saw any shop and were basically "wasted" money because they were majoritarily used to pay household bills indicating that many italian families are struggling.

The measure of course did not take in consideration the hostility of the banking world, and the impact rating agencies can have on the growth. Also the sanctions were taken "softly" into consideration.

Add all of this absolutely not well timed spending plans, with the reduction of pensionable age for certain workers , a promise of the lega which is right imo, but definitively not ideal in a time like this (would have been better to wait for growth and then implement it), and the income for job seeking people promised by the five star...is Also true that waiting for growth is what depressed out economy....

We must succed or we are busted.

"O la vittoria o tutti accoppati"

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by MinervaItalica View Post
    I think it will be better than the previous government. There is a lot to do and this government is in charge only since March. While none of the two parties in charge is the one i've voted i trust they will do a good work (especially Salvini).

Always if the EU doesn't get in our way like always do.
    The reason for this thread is my concern for Italy as a special country for me

I've been following the financial news of Italy regarding the budget and the government has agreed to downsize the deficit and compromise with EU commission

Giovanni Tria considers resigning as a result according to Reuters https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1O40OS

What do you think

Legio I Minervia – Slayer of barbarians
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian (100%)
    Ancestry
    Etruscans and Latins
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Emilia Romagna
    Politics
    Nat.Conservatism, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Mediterraneanism, Germanophobe.
    Hero
    Innocenzo III, Matilde di Canossa, Guido da Landriano, Machiavelli, Ettore Tolomei and others...
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,382
    Given: 1,890

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emptor View Post
    The reason for this thread is my concern for Italy as a special country for me

I've been following the financial news of Italy regarding the budget and the government has agreed to downsize the deficit and compromise with EU commission

Giovanni Tria considers resigning as a result according to Reuters https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...-idUSKBN1O40OS

What do you think
    I don't think the government will downsize the deficit, or at least not significantly. This would mean they won't be able to do all things promised. EU and Drunker can go fuck themself and let Italy do the reforms for Christ's sake.

Thread Information