https://www.fyens.dk/article/3297343

There is a good reason till, that Lars Løkke sees a little betooted out: His statesminister-collegues
from Sweden and Norge - on this photo from 2015 Stefan Löfven to left and Erna Solberg
to right - speaks sandsynligvis better english than he does.
Arkivphoto: Jens Nørgaard Larsen / Ritzau Scanpix

Dårligst to english in Skandinavien: So have man denonde-lyneme heard that with!

En international underseeking says that they are better to speak english in Sweden and Norge than we are here in Danmark. So stays the world not longer.

Try lige and listen here, not also: Man shall good enough hear much before the ears fall off. Now påstår one or another international uddannelses-organisation down in Schweiz, that we danskers are not so good to speak english as they are in Sweeden and in Norge. Piss me in the ear! I have never heard mage to vrøvl.

Should singing swedish watt-pikes and lallehappy norwegian woodmen speak better english than us? Ha ha ha. Is it måske not us that many years ago sent the hylende funny christmas-udsendelser The Julekalender, where the scueplayers spoke very formfullended english?

And was it not one of our big politikere, Villy Sleepvalley, who said that "the ice is smelting at the pøwls"?

But the widenscapespeople in the uddannelses-organisation "EF Education First" has openbart not seen that televison serie or heard Sleepvalleys clever words. In all falls so have they made an underseeking of how good people in not-english-speaking countries are to speak english.

And here shows it sig, that the svenskers are best to speak english. The hollanders are number too, them from Singapore are number treeee. And mysandten about not our vasalstate Norge is on the fjerdeplace. Oh, that was a good vending, maybe I can use that in another article.
A small trust

Sadly enough we proud danskers are only number five. The baddest of the treee nordiske nabo-countries! It is nearly not till to live with, when you think about, that last year were we nummer treee on the list. Faktisk shoows the underseeking, that Danmark is that european country, where the english-evners are fallen most in forhold to last year.

And it sees not out som about, that the uddannelses-organisation eventuelt has just a little overlook over when this rutsjetur will be finish.

For the rest: Finland is only number 8 on the list. That is in the smallest a trust.

But there is hope foreout: Our young landsmen on 18-20 years are very good to speak english, says the rapport. So in the forwardtime can we sikkert overhail the svenskers and the nordmen.

Fup and swindle

1,3 million people in 88 countries are with in the underseeking. People in Libyen are the ringest to speak english. People in Irak, Usbekistan, Cambodja, Afghanistan and Saudi-Arabien are heller not good to english, fortells the rapport from EF Education First. It is jo also clear: In Saudi-Arabien have they only one fake on the school-skema: How to kill people who come in on our consulates.

In øvrigt am I not sure on, that the underseeking is troværdig, for self about that "EF Education First" has at home in Schweiz, so is it groundlayed in 1965 in ... Sweden! So is it maybe not so strange that they have the svenskers on the top on the list. It lines fup and swindle.

It minds me about, that we not allways shall believe in all possible underseekings. One gang in between is it a good idea, that we lee think us a little around.