Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Faith is not about the fear of hell or desire for heaven at all. I really do not care about where to go to after death, or facing whatever reincarnation.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    btw, I notice when it comes to being a Christian you're very obsessed with the heaven and hell aspect of it. This is like the 4th or 5th thread you made on videos of people who supposedly seen both. Are you just as obsessed with other aspects of Christianity? Are you a Christian cuz of the fear or because you want to be a better person? Do you take time out of your day to volunteer at a homeless shelter or save kittens?
    Well of course, I am "obsessed" with that aspect, because its importance is usually not fully grasped by people. Look... eternity is a very long time. And where you are going to spend 99.9999999999% of eternity (actually more close to 100% than that) is infinitely more important than this very short, fleeting stint on earth, in the third dimension. Consider it a "test" phase we all have to go through. But without your future firmly in sight, we are easily sidetracked and can get bogged down in earthly matters that have no eternal value -- and are counterproductive in that it takes our eyes off the prize... and could have eternal repercussions by causing us to end up in a place for the rest of eternity where we don't really want to go to or be. Therefore... I cannot emphasize these things enough... it is extremely important that you know the truth of what is coming.

And yes, I am equally "obsessed" with other aspects of Christianity. But on a site like this, where the percentage of born again Christians is very small, it is necessary to bring a message to the unsaved masses that they have to hear in order to get saved. And people don't see the need of getting saved if they don't realise that the "afterlife" is actually very real... more real than our current 3-dimensional world.

I'm not a Christian because I fear, or want to be a better person... that is just a by-issue. I am a Christian because I love Jesus and want to be with him for eternity. He is wonderful, too wonderful for words to describe... once you get to know him personally. I mean.. he's our creator. He knows us inside out... better than we know ourselves.

Do I volunteer at a homeless shelter or save kittens? Maybe... but that's not relevant to this discussion.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexachordia View Post
    Faith is not about the fear of hell or desire for heaven at all. I really do not care about where to go to after death, or facing whatever reincarnation.
    You better start caring about where you will end up. And there isn't reincarnation for you. If you don't have Jesus, you will go to hell. Fact.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You better start caring about where you will end up. And there isn't reincarnation for you. If you don't have Jesus, you will go to hell. Fact.
    Reincarnation is a joke too, not even care about mentioning the negation of it. Hell can be a good place too if there is a judgement, as long as there is anything to be judged in oneself. Egyptian hell even passed death sentence to souls, but since being a person, not angel, why calculate the way to heaven, even when the fallen angels can not help themself back? Fear dominates religion and corrupts it at the same time. I do not do dirty crime not because in fear of hell, just simply out of self-respect.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Reincarnation is a joke too, not even care about mentioning the negation of it. Hell is a good place too if there is a judgement, as long as there is anything to be judged in oneself. Egyptian hell even passed death sentence to souls, but since being a person, not angel, why calculate the way to heaven, even the fallen angels can not help themself back? Fear dominates religion and corrupts it at the same time.
    No, you don't understand. There is no such thing as an "Egyptian hell". There is just one hell, and it is real, not just folklore or myth. That's what this thread is about. Watch the video, you are confused. And no, it definitely never is a "good place".

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

I believe in the possibility of an afterlife, possible reincarnation, I am unsure of it. But the concept of heaven and hell is something I think isnt real.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,807
    Given: 12,717

1 Not allowed!

What do you mean, rarey match up? Obviously every person's experience would be unique. But in every case they get to see Jesus. It's fairly consistent if you ask me. And descriptions about heaven also seem to consistently carry certain aspects and elements, and the way God and Jesus react, and what is said about people on earth.. what they have to do to be saved... etc etc. It's rather consistent. There are a few hoax reports, as you can imagine, but the are usually distinguishable from the genuine ones.
    Dude, Jesus basically saying 'fuck off' after giving someone a taste of heaven and sending them to hell is like one of three templates of these stories. When it comes to the details they're always very different from each other. It indicates they've personalized their own take of the story line whether they're aware of it or not.

For example, if I was to die and see Jesus it probably be like Jesus approaching me from a light and saying, 'Sup, bro? You are ready for some illin' and chillin' for being a total bro? And if he was to reject me it be like, 'Sorry, dude. Heaven is for total bros only. So like fuck off or whatever.'

Tell me... does the possibility that it might be real not even cross your mind? I have seen people from all walks of life testify of such experiences... from a Buddhist monk, to a Hillbilly, to a medical doctor, to an atheist... they're all there and experienced it....
    God blessed me with a bullshit detector. I look into people's tales like a detective rather than someone looking to believe. For example, I like Jesse Ventura and don't like how his name was dragged through the mud by a lie (the Chris Kyle bullshit). However, even though I like the man he has thrown around some bullshit also. He implied heavily that he saw combat during the Vietnam War in a behind the scenes interview while filming the movie Predator. He never saw combat.

I look into shit. It's what I do. I'm my mother's child. She taught me to be wary of everyone's song and dance.

Well of course, I am "obsessed" with that aspect, because its importance is usually not fully grasped by people. Look... eternity is a very long time. And where you are going to spend 99.9999999999% of eternity (actually more close to 100% than that) is infinitely more important than this very short, fleeting stint on earth, in the third dimension. Consider it a "test" phase we all have to go through. But without your future firmly in sight, we are easily sidetracked and can get bogged down in earthly matters that have no eternal value -- and are counterproductive in that it takes our eyes off the prize... and could have eternal repercussions by causing us to end up in a place for the rest of eternity where we don't really want to go to or be. Therefore... I cannot emphasize these things enough... it is extremely important that you know the truth of what is coming.

And yes, I am equally "obsessed" with other aspects of Christianity. But on a site like this, where the percentage of born again Christians is very small, it is necessary to bring a message to the unsaved masses that they have to hear in order to get saved. And people don't see the need of getting saved if they don't realise that the "afterlife" is actually very real... more real than our current 3-dimensional world.

I'm not a Christian because I fear, or want to be a better person... that is just a by-issue. I am a Christian because I love Jesus and want to be with him for eternity. He is wonderful, too wonderful for words to describe... once you get to know him personally. I mean.. he's our creator. He knows us inside out... better than we know ourselves.

Do I volunteer at a homeless shelter or save kittens? Maybe... but that's not relevant to this discussion.
    It is relevant to the discussion. I notice two types of Christians: those who are afraid of hell and that's why they're Christians and those who like the over all message of Christianity. You're constantly talking about hell. Whether your obsession with hell is to motivate people to accept Jesus as their Lord & Savior is actually irrelevant. It indicates your supposed love of Jesus is fear based. All these videos you have been posting about people supposedly going to heaven and hell is to use the fear of death to manipulate people. It's easier to scare people into believing something then to show the good that comes from believing in something.

Nope. If I have fear, it's not for me, but for people like you... because I know what's coming. But for myself, I don't have fear... exactly the opposite... because Jesus has saved me and set me free -- so I can live in peace, love and joy. Those three are what you get as a Christian. Also, initially I wasn't motivated by fear to get to know God, but by awe and admiration at his wonderfulness... and love. I understand that fear can be a motivator also to get to know God, and that is perfectly understandable.. because hell is real and terrifying and nobody in their right minds would want to go there voluntarily.
    You certainly don't live in peace. You always come across on this forum as strung out. I'd say your turn towards Christianity (in the weird way) has much to do with some personal turmoil you've struggled over and Christianity (in the weird way) is a new road you've taken to deal with it.

I'm in awe of life, too. It's beautiful. Sometimes I walk through a wooded area or look out into the ocean and feel the building up of joy inside me like a volcano about to burst and I'm overwhelmed with happiness. I assume at that point I look like a psychopath with a big grin on my face to other people.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,807
    Given: 12,717

1 Not allowed!

The fear of hell is heavily attacked by major atheists, which surely understand where to seek for the Achilles Heel. The theological strength is not in defense but self-denial under overwhelming fear of the hell. The judgement is unpredictable for me, there it is just vain to calculate afterlife.
    I used to do this in school as well. Just say bullshit but dress up the bullshit nicely cuz I didn't have anything meaningful to say. That's how I learned that the 'soft sciences' were, in fact, soft.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The fear of hell is heavily attacked by major atheists, which surely understand where to seek for the Achilles Heel. The theological strength is not in defense but self-denial under overwhelming fear of the hell. The judgement is unpredictable for me, there it is just vain to calculate afterlife.
    Atheists will use any possibility of an argument to create an argument against God. But it doesn't mean anything, and doesn't prove anything. What atheists think about the fear of hell is irrelevant, because they are all deceived and don't know the truth. The truth doesn't have to appear "predictable" in order to be true. It just is, and doesn't owe anyone an in-depth explanation. I have two eyes, although perhaps logically I should have three eyes or four eyes... but that doesn't change the fact that I really just have two eyes. Same principle...

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    I believe in the possibility of an afterlife, possible reincarnation, I am unsure of it. But the concept of heaven and hell is something I think isnt real.
    I know for a fact it is real, so I suggest you start over in your thinking.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information