Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Demon Summoning Cell Phone Can Access The Dead—Literally!

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Yes absolutely, I agree. I never liked the leftist people, but now I literally can't stand them. And I'm pretty chilled. They truly are evil people, often even possessed it seems.
    I think the vast majority definitely are possessed by something unnatural. No sane individual would turn himself against not just society or divine law but against the creation itself so they have to be possessed by something.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I think the vast majority definitely are possessed by something unnatural. No sane individual would turn himself against not just society or divine law but against the creation itself so they have to be possessed by something.
    just take a look at their symbolism .
    The symbol of Anarchists are actually the symbol of demon Asmodeus......
    the "peace" symbol is a broken Cross......
    etc

Last Online
    03-27-2022 @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Puerto Rican American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 520
    Given: 416

1 Not allowed!

I thought you were talking about this demon summoning app for a sec

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

0 Not allowed!

I call bullshit.

1. This works on the assumption that there is an afterlife, which is not proven.

2. It works on the assumption that if there is an afterlife, the dead want to communicate.

3. There is no such thing as "evidence based" anything when it comes to spirit realms, spirit communication etc. Evidence is based on scientific information which has been gathered, compared and proven to be correct. No such information can be gathered in anything metaphysical. There is no baseline and nothing to compare it to other than some hocus-pocus someone else has come up with. "Evidence-based" in this case means absolutely zero. It sounds fancy and reliable but that's about all it is - it sounds fancy and reliable.

4. This company is taking advantage of people who have lost loved ones and is preying on their emotions. Just like the 19th-20th century seances where so-called 'ectoplasm' turned out to be cheesecloth and spirit faces were nothing other than photos of people being waved around on sticks in the semi-dark, this is just another example of naive, grieving people being exploited. They'll do anything for one last word and they'll believe almost anything. For a company like this, grieving people are like sitting ducks.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,941
    Given: 45,024

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    I call bullshit.

1. This works on the assumption that there is an afterlife, which is not proven.
    Erm, no. There is an afterlife, 100%. People who still claim it is "not proven" are either deliberate, or they don't know much. So your first point already is moot.I call bullshit to this too then.

It's not really "the dead" who communicate in things like seances or Oujia boards, though, but demons masquerading as the dead loved ones.
    Last edited by Loki; 11-05-2018 at 08:14 PM.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,941
    Given: 45,024

0 Not allowed!

I'm not saying this thing is real, though, obviously, but the fact that people can summit demons through "magic", and entities called up through Oujia boards and other occultic ways, shows that there is potential for such things to be attained through other ways too. The Bible forbids us to do such occultic stuff, though. And people are really playing with fire with such things.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Ülev

1 Not allowed!

I have a dedicated camera photo button, sometimes something fails and I have to push camera icon on my smartphone before take new photo, is that coincidence or "they" check our reaction and learning abilities, do "they" treat us like this cute monkey?

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Erm, no. There is an afterlife, 100%. People who still claim it is "not proven" are either deliberate, or they don't know much. So your first point already is moot.I call bullshit to this too then.

It's not really "the dead" who communicate in things like seances or Oujia boards, though, but demons masquerading as the dead loved ones.
    I don't buy the demon nor the afterlife thing.

What is MOST disturbing, however, is how people try to con grieving families into parting with their money for a final word from a loved one. That should be made criminal. It's disgusting that so-called psychics and mediums are willing to manipulate people in emotional pain without as much as a blink of an eye. Emotionally vulnerable people are being exploited in the worst possible way.

These spirit communicator devices are also bollocks: people hear what they WANT to hear. There's a blip in the static. One person translates it as a disturbance in the static and the next person maintains it's a message from Aunty Helen. There's a sucker born every minute.

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    I don't buy the demon nor the afterlife thing.

What is MOST disturbing, however, is how people try to con grieving families into parting with their money for a final word from a loved one. That should be made criminal. It's disgusting that so-called psychics and mediums are willing to manipulate people in emotional pain without as much as a blink of an eye. Emotionally vulnerable people are being exploited in the worst possible way.

These spirit communicator devices are also bollocks: people hear what they WANT to hear. There's a blip in the static. One person translates it as a disturbance in the static and the next person maintains it's a message from Aunty Helen. There's a sucker born every minute.

Then you must come to make a solomonic ritual ,
    if you dont believe then have no problem to come

I remember in the past we called a demon, we saw him in the smoke and we felt his presence in the surrounding area and atmosphere
    become colder in seconds . He communicate with us in our minds and in our sleep with dreams

The most interesting fact is that after the ritual in the basement the area had a very bad smell (like rotten corpse smell).
    I remember for 3 days all people from the apartment building asked about this smell ,
    so you can understand that people know nothing about the ritual felt the smell . How is that possible???

Also we called the demon to find out if the afterlife exist , we cursed him in the name of God and make him questions.
    He answered everything with lies and then he started to chase us for months until we fighted him with black tourmaline.
    This experience was at 1995 , rituals and satanism was very famous that time in Greece. I know also people make rituals
    with ancient Greek magic and called Pan . Pan is even stronger spirit than the solomonic demons

But about the phone i agree with you that its bullcrap , to make a seance and call a demon need a lot of preparation and time.
    If you dont believe in all this and want an scientific explanation for afterlife and spirits you can read about multiverse, quantum jump,
    quantum physics , left and right hemispheres of the brain and the never ending energy they create

Also you can read CIA documents here , Maybe also CIA are crazy idiots and use remote viewing to Mars :

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00760001-9.pdf

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessWin View Post
    Then you must come to make a solomonic ritual ,
    if you dont believe then have no problem to come

I remember in the past we called a demon, we saw him in the smoke and we felt his presence in the surrounding area and atmosphere
    become colder in seconds . He communicate with us in our minds and in our sleep with dreams

The most interesting fact is that after the ritual in the basement the area had a very bad smell (like rotten corpse smell).
    I remember for 3 days all people from the apartment building asked about this smell ,
    so you can understand that people know nothing about the ritual felt the smell . How is that possible???

Also we called the demon to find out if the afterlife exist , we cursed him in the name of God and make him questions.
    He answered everything with lies and then he started to chase us for months until we fighted him with black tourmaline.
    This experience was at 1995 , rituals and satanism was very famous that time in Greece. I know also people make rituals
    with ancient Greek magic and called Pan . Pan is even stronger spirit than the solomonic demons

But about the phone i agree with you that its bullcrap , to make a seance and call a demon need a lot of preparation and time.
    If you dont believe in all this and want an scientific explanation for afterlife and spirits you can read about multiverse, quantum jump,
    quantum physics , left and right hemispheres of the brain and the never ending energy they create

Also you can read CIA documents here , Maybe also CIA are crazy idiots and use remote viewing to Mars :

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00760001-9.pdf
    I have as much interest in going to a Solomonic ritual as I have attending a meeting discussing car engines. Not sure what the CIA and Mars have to do with the topic though??

If there is something like an afterlife, then I have no business meddling with it in this life. In the same vein, if there is an afterlife then whoever is there also has no business in messing around in mine. I prefer to keep the dimensions where they belong. Whatever veils or obstacles there are to impede us crossing over, are there for a reason.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information