View Poll Results: Which TA member would you like to be the President of Turkey?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marmara

18 21.69%
  • Ryujin

13 15.66%
  • Böri

7 8.43%
  • Hadouken

15 18.07%
  • Turul Karom

30 36.14%
Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Which TA member should lead Turkey?

Last Online
    Today @ 06:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,804
    Given: 13,745

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    Turul Karom would probably lose his way to Turkey. He ain't know shit about it...
    He wont lose his way but he would likely try to unite it with Hungary .
    https://vocaroo.com/1f1IYpCqGQPy
    one thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    He wont lose his way but he would likely try to unite it with Hungary .
    No plans for that, but there will be a lot more coordinating together regarding various policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryujin View Post
    I voted for Turul Karom.
    Quote Originally Posted by karakartal View Post
    I support Turul Karom.

He have a good relationship western countries and maybe we will join European Union.
    Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    Turul Karom will make Turkiye Great again.
    Congratulations to Turul Karom! What a great comeback

My personal policy is that I will not take a single lira of payment. All I would ever need is a basic, healthy diet, clothing for various appropriate occasions, medical care when emergencies occur, and a simple roof over my head. I would spend the vast majority of time traveling within the borders of Turkey, ensuring the policies were being implemented properly and rooting out nepotism, and little time abroad outside of matters of utmost significance to the stability and interests of the Turkish nation and Turkic peoples.

Domestic Policy

Religious Reorganization

"I have no religion, and at times, I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against he liberty of his fellow men."- Atatürk

National resources would no longer go to the construction of mosques abroad or subsidizing religious practices. There would be a separation between the religious practices of the individual and the apparatus that is the Turkish state. The resources would go towards researching the Turkic cultural symbolism used in religions such as Christianity and Islam and the various Turkic unitary symbols across all faiths, as well as how certain religious practices could serve as a means of cultural imperialism to the detriment of organic Turkic practices. Secularism will be the rule of the day.

A New Cause For Celebration!

There will be one new national holiday added to the calendar: the Remembrance of Steppe Nations, which celebrates the past and present peoples of the Eurasian steppes and our cultures. This holiday will focus on the fraternal and spiritual kinship of Turan peoples all across the world, and will coincide with the international Turkic celebration of "Kurultaj", focusing on the time off for people to travel abroad and experience of all Turkic peoples within the nation of Hungary, while those tho remain at home celebrate with coordinated events focusing on local Turkic culture of Anatolia. Schools will be assigned presentations and serve as hubs for possible activity, and small communal celebrations will be encouraged in the countryside.

Technology Center

"Science is the most reliable guide for civilization, for life, for success in the world. Searching a guide other than science is meaning carelessness, ignorance, and heresy." -Atatürk

State schools will keep to a policy focused on the scientific method and relevance to the current era, with a focus on biology, programming, and engineering. A focus will be placed in the countryside and on trade programs that will ensure the ability of Turkey to be economically independent within the region and further distance itself from the need for importation of basic commodities or manufactured goods. Sport will be a focus, and mandatory athletics for all ages (including university students) will be mandatory in public schools. Turkey will still be able to export goods and services to highly Muslim nations while also being an innovator.

Women's Issues

"Human kind is made up of two sexes, women and men. Is it possible that a mass is improved by the improvement of only one part and the other part is ignored? Is it possible that if half of a mass is tied to earth with chains that the other half can soar into the skies?" -Atatürk

Responsibility must always coincide with appropriate authority. Turkey will focus on the balances between men and women on a biological level and how they compliment one another, ensuring equal status under the law, with respect for the changing technological landscape of the future and the changes that can result for traditional responsibilities, while not disparaging them.

Men's Issues

"It was when I entered the military preparatory school and put on its uniform, that a feeling of strength came to me, as if I had become master of my own destiny." -Atatürk

Responsibility must always coincide with appropriate authority. Men require proper exercise, focus and purpose, as do their counterparts, but have unique needs. A focus on military programs as well as creative outlets such as writing, drawing, and art, will be encouraged. Men will be integrated with respect for the changing technological landscape of the future and the changes that can result for traditional responsibilities, while not disparaging them.

Border Security

"Nations which don't find their national identities will be preyed upon by other nations." -Atatürk

Turkey will protectively and actively police its border, and following the Hungarian model, construct physical barriers and deterrents as needed. While in order to preserve its national integrity and identity, Turkey cannot either allow itself to be a haven for terroristic activity or smuggling activity to areas of hotbeds of conflict. Turkey serves as a pivotal access point to Europe and areas of Asia, which which aides the international community by ensuring safe areas of operation and appropriate validation of needs of refuge.

De-Emphasizing Cosmopolitanism

"Turkey's true master is the peasant."-Atatürk

Bastions of Turkic culture and organic prosperity, the countryside and its continued stability (and any needed revival thereof) will be emphasized. As a matter of pride, the focus on the daily lives and activities of ordinary Turkic peoples of Anatolia and the Caucuses will be highlighted for both legacy cultural influence and for potential export abroad in the forms of digital media and documentary.

International Policy

Our Special and Eternal Relationship

A special declaration of friendship and fraternity will be announced with the Magyars of Hungary. In coordination with Hungary's "Eastern Opening" with fellow nations of Central Asia and Anatolia, Turkey will embark on a policy focusing on complimentary commodity, service, and skill trading with Hungary. This will be done in order to forge alongside the Magyars a favorable position for negotiations with other Central Asian nations for a parallel co-prosperity sphere. Hungarian Erasmus, exchange programs, scholarships, parallel Turk-Magyar academic research teams and more will be highly encouraged and subsidized by the state.

Hungary In the Turkic Council and The Parliamentary Assembly of Turkic Speaking-States

Since 2014, Hungary has been a member of the Assembly of Turkic-Speaking States, and has applied for full ascension to the International Turkic Academy in 2017. Turkey will ensure that Hungary's ascension process is prioritized, and extend full member status to the Magyar nation across all various Turkic bodies.

Turkey As A Bulwark Against Chaos

"A nation which makes the final sacrifice for life and freedom does not get beaten." -Atatürk

With one of the most modern and powerful armed forces of the region, Turkey has a unique position to participate in the defense of Turkic peoples and as a safe haven for order in the Middle East.

A Europe of Nations; Turkish Independence

"No matter how rich and prosperous, a nation without independence, cannot be subject to any behaviour before the humanity, at a higher level than serving." -Atatürk

The European Union, already on uncertain grounds, poses a unique challenge and opportunity for the Turkish nation. Ascension to a Europe of Nations that ensures Turkish independence that can allow for large economic opportunities for exports as well as closer cooperation Hungary and with Turkic minorities in non-Turkic nations. However, an agreement in which Turkey loses its sovereignty will be ruinous for the nation. The Turkish focus will be flexible towards the west, with a continuing emphasis on its leading role in greater coordination of Turkic states and peoples.

"After Us" Policy

"My humble body is going to be soil one day. However, the Turkish Republic will live forever." -Atatürk

Within the Turkish consciousness and Constitutional law, there will be a great importance to consider the next generation of Turkic peoples when enacting both foreign and domestic policy. This will be established in schools and in all various aspects of society. Acknowledging that one day we will all be "soil", it is paramount that the future situations inherited by the next generations are better than our own and worthy of bringing their footsteps into the world.

Hep kahraman Türk milleti!

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European descent
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,531
    Given: 24,991

4 Not allowed!

A good man won this election.

Last Online
    04-02-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,342
    Given: 1,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    We need a Islamist Candidate too who is pro-islam, pro neo ottomanism etc. and one woman too.
    Yes, and maybe even you can put yourself forward.

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    No plans for that, but there will be a lot more coordinating together regarding various policies.

My personal policy is that I will not take a single lira of payment. All I would ever need is a basic, healthy diet, clothing for various appropriate occasions, medical care when emergencies occur, and a simple roof over my head. I would spend the vast majority of time traveling within the borders of Turkey, ensuring the policies were being implemented properly and rooting out nepotism, and little time abroad outside of matters of utmost significance to the stability and interests of the Turkish nation and Turkic peoples.

Domestic Policy

Religious Reorganization

"I have no religion, and at times, I wish all religions at the bottom of the sea. He is a weak ruler who needs religion to uphold his government; it is as if he would catch his people in a trap. My people are going to learn the principles of democracy, the dictates of truth and the teachings of science. Superstition must go. Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against he liberty of his fellow men."- Atatürk

National resources would no longer go to the construction of mosques abroad or subsidizing religious practices. There would be a separation between the religious practices of the individual and the apparatus that is the Turkish state. The resources would go towards researching the Turkic cultural symbolism used in religions such as Christianity and Islam and the various Turkic unitary symbols across all faiths, as well as how certain religious practices could serve as a means of cultural imperialism to the detriment of organic Turkic practices. Secularism will be the rule of the day.

A New Cause For Celebration!

There will be one new national holiday added to the calendar: the Remembrance of Steppe Nations, which celebrates the past and present peoples of the Eurasian steppes and our cultures. This holiday will focus on the fraternal and spiritual kinship of Turan peoples all across the world, and will coincide with the international Turkic celebration of "Kurultaj", focusing on the time off for people to travel abroad and experience of all Turkic peoples within the nation of Hungary, while those tho remain at home celebrate with coordinated events focusing on local Turkic culture of Anatolia. Schools will be assigned presentations and serve as hubs for possible activity, and small communal celebrations will be encouraged in the countryside.

Technology Center

"Science is the most reliable guide for civilization, for life, for success in the world. Searching a guide other than science is meaning carelessness, ignorance, and heresy." -Atatürk

State schools will keep to a policy focused on the scientific method and relevance to the current era, with a focus on biology, programming, and engineering. A focus will be placed in the countryside and on trade programs that will ensure the ability of Turkey to be economically independent within the region and further distance itself from the need for importation of basic commodities or manufactured goods. Sport will be a focus, and mandatory athletics for all ages (including university students) will be mandatory in public schools. Turkey will still be able to export goods and services to highly Muslim nations while also being an innovator.

Women's Issues

"Human kind is made up of two sexes, women and men. Is it possible that a mass is improved by the improvement of only one part and the other part is ignored? Is it possible that if half of a mass is tied to earth with chains that the other half can soar into the skies?" -Atatürk

Responsibility must always coincide with appropriate authority. Turkey will focus on the balances between men and women on a biological level and how they compliment one another, ensuring equal status under the law, with respect for the changing technological landscape of the future and the changes that can result for traditional responsibilities, while not disparaging them.

Men's Issues

"It was when I entered the military preparatory school and put on its uniform, that a feeling of strength came to me, as if I had become master of my own destiny." -Atatürk

Responsibility must always coincide with appropriate authority. Men require proper exercise, focus and purpose, as do their counterparts, but have unique needs. A focus on military programs as well as creative outlets such as writing, drawing, and art, will be encouraged. Men will be integrated with respect for the changing technological landscape of the future and the changes that can result for traditional responsibilities, while not disparaging them.

Border Security

"Nations which don't find their national identities will be preyed upon by other nations." -Atatürk

Turkey will protectively and actively police its border, and following the Hungarian model, construct physical barriers and deterrents as needed. While in order to preserve its national integrity and identity, Turkey cannot either allow itself to be a haven for terroristic activity or smuggling activity to areas of hotbeds of conflict. Turkey serves as a pivotal access point to Europe and areas of Asia, which which aides the international community by ensuring safe areas of operation and appropriate validation of needs of refuge.

De-Emphasizing Cosmopolitanism

"Turkey's true master is the peasant."-Atatürk

Bastions of Turkic culture and organic prosperity, the countryside and its continued stability (and any needed revival thereof) will be emphasized. As a matter of pride, the focus on the daily lives and activities of ordinary Turkic peoples of Anatolia and the Caucuses will be highlighted for both legacy cultural influence and for potential export abroad in the forms of digital media and documentary.

International Policy

Our Special and Eternal Relationship

A special declaration of friendship and fraternity will be announced with the Magyars of Hungary. In coordination with Hungary's "Eastern Opening" with fellow nations of Central Asia and Anatolia, Turkey will embark on a policy focusing on complimentary commodity, service, and skill trading with Hungary. This will be done in order to forge alongside the Magyars a favorable position for negotiations with other Central Asian nations for a parallel co-prosperity sphere. Hungarian Erasmus, exchange programs, scholarships, parallel Turk-Magyar academic research teams and more will be highly encouraged and subsidized by the state.

Hungary In the Turkic Council and The Parliamentary Assembly of Turkic Speaking-States

Since 2014, Hungary has been a member of the Assembly of Turkic-Speaking States, and has applied for full ascension to the International Turkic Academy in 2017. Turkey will ensure that Hungary's ascension process is prioritized, and extend full member status to the Magyar nation across all various Turkic bodies.

Turkey As A Bulwark Against Chaos

"A nation which makes the final sacrifice for life and freedom does not get beaten." -Atatürk

With one of the most modern and powerful armed forces of the region, Turkey has a unique position to participate in the defense of Turkic peoples and as a safe haven for order in the Middle East.

A Europe of Nations; Turkish Independence

"No matter how rich and prosperous, a nation without independence, cannot be subject to any behaviour before the humanity, at a higher level than serving." -Atatürk

The European Union, already on uncertain grounds, poses a unique challenge and opportunity for the Turkish nation. Ascension to a Europe of Nations that ensures Turkish independence that can allow for large economic opportunities for exports as well as closer cooperation Hungary and with Turkic minorities in non-Turkic nations. However, an agreement in which Turkey loses its sovereignty will be ruinous for the nation. The Turkish focus will be flexible towards the west, with a continuing emphasis on its leading role in greater coordination of Turkic states and peoples.

"After Us" Policy

"My humble body is going to be soil one day. However, the Turkish Republic will live forever." -Atatürk

Within the Turkish consciousness and Constitutional law, there will be a great importance to consider the next generation of Turkic peoples when enacting both foreign and domestic policy. This will be established in schools and in all various aspects of society. Acknowledging that one day we will all be "soil", it is paramount that the future situations inherited by the next generations are better than our own and worthy of bringing their footsteps into the world.

Hep kahraman Türk milleti!

Do you have a cabinet? or you will single-handedly rule?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

He definitely needs a cabinet, if he intends to rule Turkey. I would consider this as the bare minimum:

...And plenty of ammunition. You can't suppress coups with bare hands after all...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

0 Not allowed!

I suppose that it all depends on the options. I would need reliable advisors who could inform me regarding certain areas where I may lack. They would need to be able to be rotated out if they are inefficient or corrupt. The idea would to place policies that are long lasting and difficult to undo for a hostile peoples or coalition should they arise. Planting a permaculture garden takes time and planing and care but eventually, it will regulate itself and nourish the landscape long after we would be dead. That would be the ideal.

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

0 Not allowed!

Did people vote for Turul karom because he is not Turk?
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

0 Not allowed!

Lol at people who voted in Böri.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

0 Not allowed!

I haven't seen him for a while so I forgot... I can't make changes to the poll apparently.
    Come on. You knew I would have won. That's why you didn't put my name on the list. Besides my political views are disturbing you.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information