Thread: Bullying: Children point finger at adults

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Default Bullying: Children point finger at adults

Bullying: Children point finger at adults

9th November, 2018

Children want adults to show each other more respect, with four out of 10 (41%) seeing grown-ups bullying each other in the past six months, a survey says.

Research among 1,001 children aged 11 to 16 by the Anti-Bullying Alliance suggests worrying numbers of children see adults setting a bad example.

Children in that age group highlighted adults who behaved poorly to each other face-to-face, online or in the media.

Some 97% said they would like to see more respect shown between grown-ups.

The survey is published ahead of the annual charity push against bullying, Anti-Bullying Week, which begins on Monday, November 12.

It comes after many reports of a bullying culture in numerous high-profile workplaces in England, including the Palace of Westminster.

'Show respect'

Martha Evans, director of the Anti-Bullying Alliance, said: "Children look to parents and other grown-ups for a blueprint of acceptable behaviour.

"If a considerable number of children say they see adults bullying and being disrespectful to each other, we have to ask whether grown-ups could do more to act as role models to children.

"We hope that adults, as well as schoolchildren, will take the 'choose respect' message to heart during Anti-Bullying Week, and put it into practice even in situations where they disagree with someone else.

"Being bullied can turn a child's life upside down; we should always check our own behaviour, especially around children, to make sure it sends a positive message of respect."

The research also suggests a third of children had experienced being bullied in the last six months.

But nearly all children - some 98% - said that showing respect to each other is important, and acknowledged that it was possible to be respectful even if you disagree.

The research was carried out with 1,001 children in England aged 11 to 16, in October.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46140135
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

0 Not allowed!

10 Actions to Prevent and Stop Cyberbullying

Cyberbullying” or “electronic aggression” means deliberately using technology such as smartphones, the Internet, social media, or gaming environments to harass, humiliate, badmouth, or threaten someone. Like any form of bullying, cyberbullying can poison someone’s joy in life, reputation, and well being.

Acts of cyberbullying and other electronic aggression have caused a great deal of suffering that can and must be prevented. Our jobs as parents, educators, and other caring adults are to teach the young people in our care how to be good digital citizens, to model being positive digital citizens ourselves, and to insist that everyone demonstrate an ongoing commitment to using technology wisely and safely.

Here are 10 actions we can take to protect young people from cyberbullying:

https://www.kidpower.org/library/art...SAAEgJKBvD_BwE
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

karakartal

0 Not allowed!

Worldwide problem. I hope this problem end one day but human nature...

Junior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-24-2020 @ 10:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    German, Crimean Tatar
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 12

1 Not allowed!

Bullying is learned behavior from an abusing parent or other parental figure. If a child is a bully at school, he/she is being abused by someone, somewhere

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 08:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ethnicity
    Mando'ade
    Ancestry
    Various Mandalorians and tuang
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    J-L283 [Mandallian Giant] Proto Illyrian
    mtDNA
    Tuang C1B2
    Taxonomy
    Taxed, true mandalorians never removes their helmet
    Hero
    Mandalore the first, Han Yolo, Mr. T., Rodrigo Roa Duterte
    Religion
    The faith
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 919
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Halime65 View Post
    Bullying is learned behavior from an abusing parent or other parental figure. If a child is a bully at school, he/she is being abused by someone, somewhere
    Not always.Sometimes people bully because they aren't thinking about morality and the feel like they can do it. In a way I think I bullied him because I felt better then him and I can just do it If I felt like it. Ive bullied before but I used to do it without thinking about why Im bullying. Not at school but a neighbor I knew. I stopped bullying later on in life and treated him like a regular person and friend. I wasn't bullied. But I also fought back if someone tried to bully me. I was an asshole to him but I became a better person.

Thread Information