Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find

  1. #21
    Veteran Member Kelmendasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Location
    England, London
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric alps/northern Albania
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Y-DNA
    J1-ZS241, Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*
    mtDNA
    T1a1l
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + CM
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg, Isa Boletini, Prek Cali etc
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Gender
    Posts
    7,890
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,288/56
    Given: 3,831/37

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    This is an extensive approach where you jump from one subject to another and interlink them with presumptions and assumptions ; suffice to say this is what everyone else really does .

    Instead of scrutinising the evidince they tend to affirm it .



    There is a difference between Science and Scientism ; I am afraid on this issue like many others , people go by Scientism rather than Science .
    How are they presumptions and assumptions? Are Humans not genetically closely related to Primates such as Chimps? Is Islam not ultimately based on old Canaanite or Semitic religions? Why not just answer the questions. This confirms that the creationist approach is practically just based on saying "oh but look, evolution doesn't say this so it must be god". If you were going by science then you would scientifically answer my questions, and provide scientific evidence of Islam(or any Abrahamic religion for that matter) being truthful and that your God exists.
    23andme: 100% Balkan https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...3andme-results

    MyOrigins 2.0: 100% Southeast Europe

    Geneplaza K25: 100% Greek-Albanian

    Eurogenes K36 oracle: 50.64% Albania_North+ 49.36% Kosovo. Population distance: 1) 1.27 Northern Albania&Kosovo

    Ydna: J1-ZS241

    Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*


    The Albanians, these tigers of mountain wars ... have as their religion rebellion. Even their worst warrior is one of the strongest and bravest on the battle-field, just as if he was a knight on the legendary horse. But he has no horse, nor proper weapons for battle. Instead of the horse, he has a lance which strikes as lightning, he has spears who's points are full of posion as the sting of hornets, he has also a wooden bow with some arrows. Furthermore, he is stronger than iron ...

    - Ibn Kemal, Historian of the Turkish court during Skanderbeg's war against the Turks.

  2. #22
    Veteran Member Kelmendasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Location
    England, London
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric alps/northern Albania
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Y-DNA
    J1-ZS241, Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*
    mtDNA
    T1a1l
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + CM
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg, Isa Boletini, Prek Cali etc
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Gender
    Posts
    7,890
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,288/56
    Given: 3,831/37

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    Not really, Christianism came since years before Judaism, Judaism is totally deviated from the real truth, it is not a true intrpretation, this is why Christianism is older and it is the truth
    Christianity isn't older lol. Judaism is the oldest out of the three Abrahamic religions.
    23andme: 100% Balkan https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...3andme-results

    MyOrigins 2.0: 100% Southeast Europe

    Geneplaza K25: 100% Greek-Albanian

    Eurogenes K36 oracle: 50.64% Albania_North+ 49.36% Kosovo. Population distance: 1) 1.27 Northern Albania&Kosovo

    Ydna: J1-ZS241

    Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*


    The Albanians, these tigers of mountain wars ... have as their religion rebellion. Even their worst warrior is one of the strongest and bravest on the battle-field, just as if he was a knight on the legendary horse. But he has no horse, nor proper weapons for battle. Instead of the horse, he has a lance which strikes as lightning, he has spears who's points are full of posion as the sting of hornets, he has also a wooden bow with some arrows. Furthermore, he is stronger than iron ...

    - Ibn Kemal, Historian of the Turkish court during Skanderbeg's war against the Turks.

  3. #23
    The Occult Order of Dead Trees Sacrificed Ram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:25 PM
    Location
    Who reaches a Heart, reaches The Sky
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Poor
    Ethnicity
    Son of The Earth and The Sky
    Ancestry
    Stellar Particles
    Y-DNA
    The Love that never ends, even when money ends
    mtDNA
    The Love that never ends, even when f*** ends
    Taxonomy
    The Love that never ends, even when wisdom ends
    Politics
    The Love that never ends, even when laws end
    Hero
    The Love that never ends, even when kisses end
    Religion
    The Love that never ends, even when everything ends
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Posts
    6,528
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,219/143
    Given: 837/8

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    Christianity isn't older lol. Judaism is the oldest out of the three Abrahamic religions.
    The first christian was Adam himself, the modern sects of judaism are corruptions of the truth.

  4. #24
    Stilton jackrussell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Location
    Istanbul
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,500
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 812/249
    Given: 270/17

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    How are they presumptions and assumptions? Are Humans not genetically closely related to Primates such as Chimps? Is Islam not ultimately based on old Canaanite or Semitic religions? Why not just answer the questions. This confirms that the creationist approach is practically just based on saying "oh but look, evolution doesn't say this so it must be god". If you were going by science then you would scientifically answer my questions, and provide scientific evidence of Islam(or any Abrahamic religion for that matter) being truthful and that your God exists.





    I would really like you to scrutinise the evidence for yourself .

    I know that you believe what you say and are affirming your belief so far .

    Scrutinise the evidence for yourself because my only claim is that the evidence doesn't hold up under close scrutiny.


    “Evolutionary theory claims that life started with a cell that formed by chance.
    According to this scenario, four billion years ago various lifeless chemical compounds underwent a reaction in the primordial atmosphere on the earth in which the effects of thunderbolts and atmospheric pressure led to the formation of the first living cell.
    The first thing that must be said is that the claim that inanimate materials can come together to form life is an unscientific one that has not been verified by any experiment or observation.
    Life is only generated from life.
    Each living cell is formed by the replication of another cell.
    No one in the world has ever succeeded in forming a living cell by bringing inanimate materials together, not even in the most advanced laboratories. "

  5. #25
    Veteran Member Kelmendasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Location
    England, London
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric alps/northern Albania
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Y-DNA
    J1-ZS241, Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*
    mtDNA
    T1a1l
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + CM
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg, Isa Boletini, Prek Cali etc
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Gender
    Posts
    7,890
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,288/56
    Given: 3,831/37

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post


    I would really like you to scrutinise the evidence for yourself .

    I know that you believe what you say and are affirming your belief so far .

    Scrutinise the evidence for yourself because my only claim is that the evidence doesn't hold up under close scrutiny.


    “Evolutionary theory claims that life started with a cell that formed by chance.
    According to this scenario, four billion years ago various lifeless chemical compounds underwent a reaction in the primordial atmosphere on the earth in which the effects of thunderbolts and atmospheric pressure led to the formation of the first living cell.
    The first thing that must be said is that the claim that inanimate materials can come together to form life is an unscientific one that has not been verified by any experiment or observation.
    Life is only generated from life.
    Each living cell is formed by the replication of another cell.
    No one in the world has ever succeeded in forming a living cell by bringing inanimate materials together, not even in the most advanced laboratories. "
    Ok I see how it is... Avoid the questions asked. And I would really like you to present scientific evidence of Allah's existence or the existence of any sort of intelligent creator that is observing us and interfering in our lives.
    23andme: 100% Balkan https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...3andme-results

    MyOrigins 2.0: 100% Southeast Europe

    Geneplaza K25: 100% Greek-Albanian

    Eurogenes K36 oracle: 50.64% Albania_North+ 49.36% Kosovo. Population distance: 1) 1.27 Northern Albania&Kosovo

    Ydna: J1-ZS241

    Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*


    The Albanians, these tigers of mountain wars ... have as their religion rebellion. Even their worst warrior is one of the strongest and bravest on the battle-field, just as if he was a knight on the legendary horse. But he has no horse, nor proper weapons for battle. Instead of the horse, he has a lance which strikes as lightning, he has spears who's points are full of posion as the sting of hornets, he has also a wooden bow with some arrows. Furthermore, he is stronger than iron ...

    - Ibn Kemal, Historian of the Turkish court during Skanderbeg's war against the Turks.

  6. #26
    Чика Срећко
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Bosniensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Location
    Цео Свет
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Србин
    Ethnicity
    Београђанин
    Ancestry
    Бабушиловац
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Wallachia
    Y-DNA
    I2 (Proto-European)
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Динарац
    Politics
    Здрав Разум
    Hero
    Пантић
    Religion
    Свети Талалалај
    Gender
    Posts
    10,622
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,230/849
    Given: 2,969/429

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    It's not Europe or Africa it's Middle East.



  7. #27
    Veteran Member Jolsonaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    Not sure
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Taxonomy
    Don't know
    Hero
    Hadouken
    Religion
    Berkan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Posts
    9,327
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,027/154
    Given: 26,738/357

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    It's not Europe or Africa it's Middle East.
    Yes, and even if it were in Africa, it would be in East Africa, where they were originally caucasoids
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon_C View Post
    If Sub-Nordid = Nordid + Alpinid, would the term "Sub-Human" cover the collective of all Alpinid influenced individuals?

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Dorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Hellas
    Country
    Greece
    Gender
    Posts
    1,052
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 690/97
    Given: 125/28

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    Yes, and even if it were in Africa, it would be in East Africa, where they were originally caucasoids
    What do you mean by originally?the E that splited from DE and their probable back-migration or something else?

  9. #29
    Stilton jackrussell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:30 AM
    Location
    Istanbul
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,500
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 812/249
    Given: 270/17

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    Ok I see how it is... Avoid the questions asked. And I would really like you to present scientific evidence of Allah's existence or the existence of any sort of intelligent creator that is observing us and interfering in our lives.
    With all due respect , I am not talking about Allah or religion .



    I am merely pointing out that the evidence for the case of evolution doesn't stand the scientific scrutiny .

    Evolution says life begun with inanimate objects ; lifelessness gave way to life is the claim of Evolution Theory.

    There is no evidence in existence for this claim at all .

    Doesn't this fact invalidate the theory ?

  10. #30
    Veteran Member Jolsonaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    Not sure
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Taxonomy
    Don't know
    Hero
    Hadouken
    Religion
    Berkan
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Posts
    9,327
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,027/154
    Given: 26,738/357

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    What do you mean by originally?the E that splited from DE and their probable back-migration or something else?
    There is some theory that there were some people in East Africa that were originally non-negroid( not necessarly caucasoid though), i think Coon write about that
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon_C View Post
    If Sub-Nordid = Nordid + Alpinid, would the term "Sub-Human" cover the collective of all Alpinid influenced individuals?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. No single birthplace of mankind, say scientists
    By Mingle in forum Megaliths & Prehistory
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-17-2018, 05:37 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 04:48 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 01:12 PM
  5. Yeti: Scientists set off to find the abominable snowman
    By Loki in forum Weird and Paranormal
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 03:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •