Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Percivalle View Post
    memegenerator

The Etruscans used the Greek Euboean alphabet that was used by anyone in that period.
    And how does that statement above explains the sameness of these curvings on rocks ?

Last Online
    04-14-2020 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neolithic Farmer
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 95

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    Your assumptions and presumptions do not come from what I wrote ; it primarly comes from your self designated and church - state enforced Identity.

Your signature on this board says it all ; doesn't it ?
    Lol. I do not see what are you gaining by merely saying these stuff. I am clearly not a Christian, but an Agnostic who's merely interested in Stoicism. Nothing more or less.

And you have the audacity to accuse me of having an multitude of reasons.
    Indeed. Although I do not understand how do you have the audacity to reply after claiming to believe in a Turkic fantasy world. "Oldest people in the word", indeed, yet nothing was mentioned about till the Mongol invasion and the Seljuqs. Turkic bronze age? Never heard of that.

I am not the one who is dismissing the biological , linguistic , cultural and historical connections in favour of a magic " disappearance act " .

And yet here you also committed a fallacy by assuming I believe in a "magic disappearance act" of the Sumerians. The Sumerians never disappeared. They rather assimilated into the Akkadian-speaking Semite invaders from the West. Sumerian was still written until the 1st century CE.

Akkadian gradually replaced Sumerian as a spoken language around 2000 BC (the exact dating being subject to debate), but Sumerian continued to be used as a sacred, ceremonial, literary and scientific language in Akkadian-speaking Mesopotamian states such as Assyria and Babylonia until the 1st century AD.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimatter View Post
    Lol. I do not see what are you gaining by merely saying these stuff. I am clearly not a Christian, but an Agnostic who's merely interested in Stoicism. Nothing more or less.

dude , all science is church based in Europe and all scientists were clergyman who were seeking God thru Science . Your personal choice to be an atheist doesn't change the fact the underwriters of your education system were Christian men of Clergy who perfected their Scientific knowledge mostly in Christian Monastaries .
    In this regard , i found you to be fish in a water who doesn't understand what water is .

Indeed. Although I do not understand how do you have the audacity to reply after claiming to believe in a Turkic fantasy world. "Oldest people in the word", indeed, yet nothing was mentioned about till the Mongol invasion and the Seljuqs. Turkic bronze age? Never heard of that.

Turkic Fantasy according to whom ? Does the Science books you read teaches you that this is a Turkic Fantasy ?
    Turks do have a mythology of their own and folklore of their own and culture of their own .
    Turks put up their alphabet next to Etrusk alphabet and it is same .
    Now I never said Turks are the only people who once were Etrusks ; in fact I hinted the Circassian involvement in Adige region of Italy . Incidently the same hint was encompassing the Ilirians of Caucasus too .

You talk about nothing being mentioned in the books you read ; you do realise you are reading the books that went thru the filter of Vatican ?
    Furthermore Vatican was and is the enemy of humanity ; as an atheist you are doing a real weidr job so far .

And yet here you also committed a fallacy by assuming I believe in a "magic disappearance act" of the Sumerians. The Sumerians never disappeared. They rather assimilated into the Akkadian-speaking Semite invaders from the West. Sumerian was still written until the 1st century CE.

Akkadian gradually replaced Sumerian as a spoken language around 2000 BC (the exact dating being subject to debate), but Sumerian continued to be used as a sacred, ceremonial, literary and scientific language in Akkadian-speaking Mesopotamian states such as Assyria and Babylonia until the 1st century AD.

Disappearing act was referring to not only sumerians or Etrusks but others too ; like the Commagenes for example or Kumukia .

My claim can actually be phrased as follows ; " Etruscans were a Caucasian people from Caucasus and Anatolia . "

Imho , linguisticly speaking Etruscan is partially Turkish and partially made up of other Caucasian language groups , such as Basques , Illirians , Avars etc etc .

When you say that Turks only arrived in Anatolia ; all the rock carvings in Anatolia says the opposite .
    The evidence on the ground says Turks have been in Anatolia far longer than the narrative teaches .
    Anyhow , your model says " we don't know " but Turk's model explains it better with common words , rituals , cultural clues and genetics .

Unlike you , I don't refer to authority ; I use objective reasoning ; i can actually read the inscriptions of Etrusks .

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,613
    Given: 10,300

0 Not allowed!

LOL. You are TA's Turkish Peterski.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by frankhammer View Post
    LOL. You are TA's Turkish Peterski.

I don't know who he is but I like etymology and epigenetics more than archeology and genetics for sure .

Maybe he is a Hun like me ?

Last Online
    04-14-2020 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neolithic Farmer
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 95

0 Not allowed!

[b]
    Disappearing act was referring to not only sumerians or Etrusks but others too ; like the Commagenes for example or Kumukia .
    There is no such thing as "disappeared". Etruscans simply assimilated in the Roman society and many were given Roman citizenship and even rose to equestrian ranks and Senators. Same thing happened to the Sumerians as I explained above.

My claim can actually be phrased as follows ; " Etruscans were a Caucasian people from Caucasus and Anatolia . "
    You see, we are not 100% sure where did the Etruscans come from. They could have been Aegeans, Anatolians and they could have been Steppe people. Your claim is not backed up. Neither is any of the above claims I mentioned. I think the high frequency of R1b and the presence of mitochondrial DNA that is close to that of Levantines may suggest some Bronze age events that we do not know yet

Imho , linguisticly speaking Etruscan is partially Turkish and partially made up of other Caucasian language groups , such as Basques , Illirians , Avars etc etc .
    Basque is an isolate language, first of all.

Illyrian is Indo-European.

Avar is Northeast Caucasian.

None of these languages are directly related, as you can see. Your claim is virtually useless and not backed by any evidence among mainstream scientists and researchers.

When you say that Turks only arrived in Anatolia ; all the rock carvings in Anatolia says the opposite .
    The evidence on the ground says Turks have been in Anatolia far longer than the narrative teaches .
    Anyhow , your model says " we don't know " but Turk's model explains it better with common words , rituals , cultural clues and genetics .
    What rock carvings? Hittite carvings? Phyrgian? Lydian? Latin? Greek????? Are you even reading what I am writing?

During the 11th century the Seljuk Turks who were admirers of the Persian civilization grew in number and were able to occupy the eastern province of the Abbasid Empire. By 1055, the Seljuk Empire captured Baghdad and began to make their first incursions into the edges of Anatolia. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Turks ruled/settled Anatolia before the 11th century.

The first established records of the Turkic languages are the eighth century AD Orkhon inscriptions by the Göktürks, recording the Old Turkic language, which were discovered in 1889 in the Orkhon Valley in Mongolia.

Unlike you , I don't refer to authority ; I use objective reasoning ; i can actually read the inscriptions of Etrusks .
    Indeed. Quite frankly, there is nothing, on this earth, more objective and rational than claiming a civilization that existed 2900-3000 years ago was a subset of a greater culture that was born later, thousands of kilometers away and share absolutely no linguistic or cultural connections.

perhaps you can tell me what is written here without googling the image:

smp_etruscan (1).gif

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimatter View Post
    Your claim is virtually useless and not backed by any evidence among mainstream scientists and researchers.
    Stopped reading at this point ; referral to authority might be your thing , if that what rocks your boat so be it .

Rather a circular argument you are having ; i shall take my leave , let you enjoy the spotlight you so rightly deserve .

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information