Gjergj Kastrioti-Skanderbeg, Alexander the Great, Isa Boletini
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,495
    Given: 3,850

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimatter View Post
    Clearly Etruscans and later the Romans were Turks. These people split from Sumerians after a group of people revolted for a better pay. These guys later were led by their king "Ekrem Yilmaz" to Rome and they later made the Roman empire.
    23andme: 100% Balkan https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...3andme-results

MyOrigins 2.0: 100% Southeast Europe

Geneplaza K25: 100% Greek-Albanian

Eurogenes K36 oracle: 50.64% Albania_North+ 49.36% Kosovo. Population distance: 1) 1.27 Northern Albania&Kosovo

Ydna: J1-ZS241

Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*

The Albanians, these tigers of mountain wars ... have as their religion rebellion. Even their worst warrior is one of the strongest and bravest on the battle-field, just as if he was a knight on the legendary horse. But he has no horse, nor proper weapons for battle. Instead of the horse, he has a lance which strikes as lightning, he has spears who's points are full of posion as the sting of hornets, he has also a wooden bow with some arrows. Furthermore, he is stronger than iron ...

- Ibn Kemal, Historian of the Turkish court during Skanderbeg's war against the Turks.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

2 Not allowed!

I remember that first King of Rome was Ekmek Efendi Cikbirlici

Legio I Minervia – Slayer of barbarians
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian (100%)
    Ancestry
    Etruscans and Latins
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Emilia Romagna
    Politics
    Nat.Conservatism, Chauvinism, Irredentism, Militarism, Imperialism, Mediterraneanism, Germanophobe.
    Hero
    Innocenzo III, Matilde di Canossa, Guido da Landriano, Machiavelli, Ettore Tolomei and others...
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 1,891

0 Not allowed!

Clearly Etruscans and later the Romans were Turks. These people split from Sumerians after a group of people revolted for a better pay. These guys later were led by their king "Ekrem Yilmaz" to Rome and they later made the Roman empire.
    Bosniesis is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    I remember that first King of Rome was Ekmek Efendi Cikbirlici
    Yes and i'm the son of Napoleon Ier and Josephine de Beauharnais.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MinervaItalica View Post
    Bosniesis is that you?

Yes and i'm the son of Napoleon Ier and Josephine de Beauharnais.
    I was serious, I wasn't joking... ...... what a plonker....

Last Online
    04-14-2020 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neolithic Farmer
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 95

0 Not allowed!

Clearly. Sumerian shares 60% of it's vocabulary with Turkish. Also a Turkish linguist was able to decipher the Etruscan language through Turkish only.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    You are clearly delusional if you believe that the Etruscans, Sumerians, Hurrians, Urartians etc were Turkish or Turkic. What are you on about "narrative you peddle is bullshit... doesn't fit with the evidence"? Are you being serious? Every piece of evidence that isn't from chauvinistic Turkish "scholars" has already established that these people had nothing to do with Turks. At the time of these people you lot were still in eastern Asia. This chauvinistic stance on Turanism shows insecurities.
    wow

Dude you live in a World where every single piece of Turkish Science must be validated by official Narrative.

As usual , Arkeology and Etymology usually takes about 2 decades to reach main street acceptance .

As someone who have access to top notch digs in Turkey and else where ; I am telling you that the narrative you peddle is only a 19.century colonial propaganda .

Gobekli Tepe even had has similar findings that point out to a past which looks nothing like the past you subscribe to .

I mean you guys don't even speak Turk's tongue ; the thin line between the confidence and arrogance is so easy to overlook.

Last Online
    01-30-2019 @ 04:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric alps/northern Albania
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Y-DNA
    J1-ZS241, Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*
    mtDNA
    T1a1l
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + CM
    Hero
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    wow

Dude you live in a World where every single piece of Turkish Science must be validated by official Narrative.

As usual , Arkeology and Etymology usually takes about 2 decades to reach main street acceptance .

As someone who have access to top notch digs in Turkey and else where ; I am telling you that the narrative you peddle is only a 19.century colonial propaganda .

Gobekli Tepe even had has similar findings that point out to a past which looks nothing like the past you subscribe to .

I mean you guys don't even speak Turk's tongue ; the thin line between the confidence and arrogance is so easy to overlook.

Lord have mercy. This speaks volumes about the insecurities of your nation and it's national identity. They feel as if they must claim other ancient cultures as their own in order to feel accomplishment or autochthony. Insecure as fuck. Just be proud of your own culture. Facts still are facts, your people were still confined to the eastern areas of Asia at this point in time. There is no linguistic evidence, from credible sources, suggesting that any of these groups were Turkic. Let's not mention the lack of any material evidence. Just lol at the mention of Gobekli Tepe, you want me to believe that Turks existed since the Neolithic now? People from Bosnia believe their country has pyramids dating to periods older than the Neolithic, should I also believe them as surely they know Bosnian history more? You are posing a similar argument and it's just incorrect. Anyone that believes that people such as Thracians, Sumerians, Phoenicians, Hurrians etc were Turkic are just delusional

Eurogenes K36 oracle: 50.64% Albania_North+ 49.36% Kosovo. Population distance: 1) 1.27 Northern Albania&Kosovo

The Albanians, these tigers of mountain wars ... have as their religion rebellion. Even their worst warrior is one of the strongest and bravest on the battle-field, just as if he was a knight on the legendary horse. But he has no horse, nor proper weapons for battle. Instead of the horse, he has a lance which strikes as lightning, he has spears who's points are full of posion as the sting of hornets, he has also a wooden bow with some arrows. Furthermore, he is stronger than iron ...

- Ibn Kemal, Historian of the Turkish court during Skanderbeg's war against the Turks.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-21-2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 829
    Given: 276

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelmendasi View Post
    Lord have mercy. This speaks volumes about the insecurities of your nation and it's national identity. They feel as if they must claim other ancient cultures as their own in order to feel accomplishment or autochthony. Insecure as fuck. Just be proud of your own culture. Facts still are facts, your people were still confined to the eastern areas of Asia at this point in time. There is no linguistic evidence, from credible sources, suggesting that any of these groups were Turkic. Let's not mention the lack of any material evidence. Just lol at the mention of Gobekli Tepe, you want me to believe that Turks existed since the Neolithic now? People from Bosnia believe their country has pyramids dating to periods older than the Neolithic, should I also believe them as surely they know Bosnian history more? You are posing a similar argument and it's just incorrect. Anyone that believes that people such as Thracians, Sumerians, Phoenicians, Hurrians etc were Turkic are just delusional

You do know that there is a branch of Science called Turkology , right ?

I am talking about Turkic Tamgas on Rocks and you think Turks are insecure ?

You keep referring to authority in these matters as you clearly don't speak Turk's tongue and you are so sure about the political integrity of selective institutions.

Should you get respect for peddling 19.century christian colonial propaganda as Science ?

Turk is one of the oldest tribe of people who roamed Eurasian continent since the time of antiquity .

Turk is one of the oldest tribes to forge steel and tame horse yet you think Turks didn't exist in History .

I am sorry but your mind is rather closed to entertaining anything other than official narrative which everyone knows to be a colonial propaganda from emperial rome.

It is a sign of intelligent mind to entertain an idea without accepting it .

Religious zealotory and xenophobic propaganda accepted as truth is not my cup of tea .

You enjoy your cup ; i'll take my tea with milk .

Last Online
    10-20-2020 @ 10:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

1 Not allowed!

And then came the aliens who kidnapped the Etruscans / Turks bringing them to another planet using the Stargate.

This explains why the Etruscans disappeared
    Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Last Online
    01-30-2019 @ 04:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thraco-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric alps/northern Albania
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Y-DNA
    J1-ZS241, Maternal Ydna: E-V13>CTS5856*
    mtDNA
    T1a1l
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Pontid + CM
    Hero
    Religion
    Albanianism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jackrussell View Post
    You do know that there is a branch of Science called Turkology , right ?

I am talking about Turkic Tamgas on Rocks and you think Turks are insecure ?

You keep referring to authority in these matters as you clearly don't speak Turk's tongue and you are so sure about the political integrity of selective institutions.

Should you get respect for peddling 19.century christian colonial propaganda as Science ?

Turk is one of the oldest tribe of people who roamed Eurasian continent since the time of antiquity .

Turk is one of the oldest tribes to forge steel and tame horse yet you think Turks didn't exist in History .

I am sorry but your mind is rather closed to entertaining anything other than official narrative which everyone knows to be a colonial propaganda from emperial rome.

It is a sign of intelligent mind to entertain an idea without accepting it .

Religious zealotory and xenophobic propaganda accepted as truth is not my cup of tea .

You enjoy your cup ; i'll take my tea with milk .
    Well then post credible evidence from credible Scientists claiming these civilizations as Turkic and stop posting pure rhetoric with no real value instead. You clearly don't speak Albanian, should I now claim that Albanians spoke Sumerian, Hurrian etc? Stop being so chauvinistic and insecure, be proud of your own culture and not some other one. You expect us to believe the ridiculous theories coming from one or two countries and just forget all evidence and statements from every other nation, pull your head out of your ass man. It isn't a sign of intelligence if you entertain completely ridiculous theories with no basis other than chauvinistic claims. Just deal with the fact that your people originate from a group which expanded from east Asia or the adjacent areas. You weren't the first to tame the horse and forge steel, that is again just Turkish fantasy. You lot are the Eurasian equivalent of We Wuz Kangz

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information