Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the difference between west-baltid and faelid?

Last Online
    09-03-2023 @ 07:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Central Polish
    Ancestry
    Anti-Semitic from my mother's side
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Masovia
    Y-DNA
    R1a-M458
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    Noric
    Politics
    Bij bolszewika w każdej go postaci, bo to jest twój największy dzisiaj wróg.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,513
    Given: 697

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    Those Western and Eastern European look things are absolutely subjective most of the time and often pure bullshit, since several components of Europeans' genetic and phenotypical makeup (WHG, Mediterranean, Nordic, Dinaric, etc.) are present in both Western and Eastern Europe.
    Dalofaelid is an unmixed Cromagnid.
    So-called West Baltid is a reduced (more often through baltization than alpinization) Cromagnid which can be either Faelid or the rare nowadays East Cromagnid.
    Cephalic index makes some difference but not a solid one, especially if we talk about females, because women have a higher upper border of mesocephaly. Everything > 81 (some sources even say > 80) counts as brachycephalic among men, while females with a cephalic index of 83 are still considered meso. It's a part of natural variation and differences between sexes:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index
    A rounder and flatter forehead would be an indication of Baltid influence among Cro-Magnon types, as well as less pronounced gonial angles and rounder cheekbones (in contrast to the more pronounced ones Upper Paleolithic types show to one or another extent).
    I mostly agree, except the concept of balticization seems rather inaccurate to me.

Firstly: I don't get why every anthrotard repeats like a mantra that brachycephaly, endomorphy et cetera are a response to a cold climate, when the Inuits, who are cold adapted, are actually similiar to Nordics in many measures:

I can agree that, however, these features are either a result of archaic types migrating to an upland, as proven by the similiarity of the Alpines and Lappoids:

Secondly: I don't get why every anthrotard repeats like a mantra that "Baltid" is a CM subtype. If this would be the case, it would be euryprosopic rather than mesoprosopic and mesorrhine rather than leptorrhine, just like the Alpines are. Existence of narrower features implies Nordic influence.

Also anthropological tests in Poland implied that people who would be classified as "Baltid" can actually have a Nordic offspring, strongly implying it's not a stable type.
    "Baltid" parents and a predominantly Nordic son:

Last Online
    05-13-2021 @ 10:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hurrian
    Ethnicity
    Lezgin + Turkic mutt
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    something ugly
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,063
    Given: 297

1 Not allowed!

Wow it's not Berkan's thread!

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veslan View Post
    I mostly agree, except the concept of balticization seems rather inaccurate to me.

Firstly: I don't get why every anthrotard repeats like a mantra that brachycephaly, endomorphy et cetera are a response to a cold climate, when the Inuits, who are cold adapted, are actually similiar to Nordics in many measures:

I can agree that, however, these features are either a result of archaic types migrating to an upland, as proven by the similiarity of the Alpines and Lappoids:

Secondly: I don't get why every anthrotard repeats like a mantra that "Baltid" is a CM subtype. If this would be the case, it would be euryprosopic rather than mesoprosopic and mesorrhine rather than leptorrhine, just like the Alpines are. Existence of narrower features implies Nordic influence.

Also anthropological tests in Poland implied that people who would be classified as "Baltid" can actually have a Nordic offspring, strongly implying it's not a stable type.
    "Baltid" parents and a predominantly Nordic son:

I never said Baltic look proper is a CM one. I said that balticized (Baltoid admixed) CMs exist.
    As for Nordic offspring among Baltoids, you know well these types have often lived (and still do) in the same regions.
    So-called Neo-Danubians and East Baltids are the result of Eastern and Central Euro types mixing with Nordics and Uralic people.
    Certainly these two things can explain the resulting Nordic offspring of some Baltoid individuals.
    After not shaving for a while:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information