Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,572
    Given: 29,031

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Where is the UK going to get nurses and doctors from? Our own country. You think we don't have skilled people in our own country?

British jobs for British workers!!! People all across the UK were arrested before they have a chance to protest about British jobs for British workers after national outrage broke-out over British people being turned away from job interviews as soon as the employers saw they had British nationality on their CV's... and they employed only foreign people for cheaper pay who are stealing our jobs. Why should our jobs go to foreigners when there's British people seeking jobs?! The promise of 'British Jobs for British Workers' wasn't fulfillled.

We need a hard Brexit out of the EU dictatorship. Our independence to elect the people who will make our laws rather than having unelected Eurocrats in Brussels making the vast majority of UK laws.

There's a big world to trade with (including the Commonwealth nations - our own kith & kin) outside of the EU's economic prison. They currently forbid us from being able to do more trade with our own Commonwealth nations and with the global world.

It's great for the Cornish and Scottish fishermen too.

The Irish voted NO to the Lisbon Treaty, but sadly the EU dictators forced the Irish people to have a revote until they changed their vote to suit the EUSSR dictators.
    The Irish voted no in the first Lisbon Treaty because it wasn't explained to them properly. The Irish Government explained the issues at stake a lot better the second time so the Irish voted yes. They could have voted no a second time if they chose. No one was holding a gun to their head.

The problem is no there isn't enough nurses and doctors in Britain to staff the hospitals.

The NHS is facing a deepening staffing crisis as hospitals report growing shortages of doctors, nurses, midwives and therapists, official figures have revealed.

Vacancies across the NHS in England for those key groups of health professionals are running at the highest level since records began three years ago, according to NHS Digital statistics released on Thursday.
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/...s-figures-show

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ion-last-year/

Key hospitals across England depend on the European Union for more than one in five doctors or nurses, new analysis reveals, as Brexit uncertainty deepens the NHS crisis.
    https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...taffing-crisis

The Commonwealth countries can't compare to the EU as far as trade goes. Australia and NZ were miffed when Britain ditched them for the EU (or whatever it was called then). They looked to their own region for trade and their biggest trading partners are Chinese and other Asians. What do you think a country like India will want from Britain in lieu of opening up their market? I'll bet you they will want better visas and entry to the UK for their population? Just wait and see.

Do people even research this stuff? I'm very pragmatic about these things and think UK is on a flight of fancy. I really hope they agree to stay in the customs union because I think that is the best deal for them at the moment but it is still not nearly as good as been a full EU member where they can actually influence decisions.

I'm in Australia so I think I'm objective on this topic but I am eligible for an Irish passport so that means an EU passport. Yay! Anyway I like you Lily as you know and I wish the UK the best.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GreentheViper View Post
    I wonder where talks about CANZUK have gone, or a reunion of Anglo or "Empire" ties, for increased trading and a stronger military alliance.

❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    The Irish voted no in the first Lisbon Treaty because it wasn't explained to them properly. The Irish Government explained the issues at stake a lot better the second time so the Irish voted yes.
    I'm sorry Grace, I like you - but I think you listen to the mainstream pro EU media too much and they poison and brainwash peoples minds. I'm convinced that the Irish revote was rigged. How could they suddenly change their initial no vote to a yes vote... to suit the dictators? How arrogant of the EU to disrespect their initial vote results and claim the implications of the Lisbon Treaty and signing their sovereignty away wasn't explained to the Irish people properly.... which is undermining their awareness. The people knew what they were voting for.

Why weren't the people forced to have a revote on the Lisbon Treaty when they suddenly changed their no into a yes on the revote?! How about we also claim that things weren't explained to them properly if we're not happy with the voting results? It's just another example of the bed-wetting and toy-throwing tantrums of the Eurocrats - who will only accept a vote if it goes in the favour of the big bankers and bureaucrats (Eurocrats) running the EU.

The same way anti-democratic and temper-tantrum throwing EU remain supporters ('remainiacs') disrespect our democratic vote to leave the EU and they arrogantly keep calling for another referendum.... making crass claims that things weren't explained to us properly, etc. They just won't accept that we want to leave the EU. I'd laugh if another referendum was held and if even more people voted to leave next time - just to bang the message home to the arrogant dictactors!

The Irish peoples initial no vote should've been upheld and respected if the EU truly believed in democracy and if they truly respected peoples votes... which they clearly don't. (That's also why the EU dictatorship also ignored the Dutch and the French referendum results, and the EU dictators removed democratically elected leaders in Italy and Greece and forced pro EU puppet governments onto the Italian and Greek people.) The EU is anti-European democracy and they're the ones forcing Islamisation onto so many of the EU-controlled states.

Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-18-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I'm sorry Grace, I like you - but I think you listen to the mainstream pro EU media too much and they poison and brainwash peoples minds. I'm convinced that the Irish revote was rigged. How could they suddenly change their initial no vote to a yes vote... to suit the dictators? How arrogant of the EU to disrespect their initial vote results and claim the implications of the Lisbon Treaty and signing their sovereignty away wasn't explained to the Irish people properly. The people knew what they were voting for.

Why weren't the people forced to have a revote on the Lisbon Treaty when they suddenly changed their no into a yes on the revote?! How about we also claim that things weren't explained to them properly if we're not happy with the voting results? It's just another example of the bed-wetting and toy-throwing tantrums of the Eurocrats - who will only accept a vote if it goes in the favour of the big bankers and bureaucrats running the EU.

The same way anti-democratic and temper-tantrum throwing EU remain supporters ('remainiacs') disrespect our democratic vote to leave the EU and they arrogantly keep calling for another referendum.... making crass claims that things weren't explained to us properly, etc. They just won't accept that we want to leave the EU. I'd laugh if another referendum was held and if even more people voted to leave next time - just to bang the message home to the arrogant dictactors!

The Irish peoples initial no vote should've been upheld and respected if the EU truly believe in democracy... which they clearly don't.
    You can read why the Irish voted no here.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-26456217.html

What happened though was the Irish government looked at the reasons for the No vote and carefully analysed the reasons. They explained exactly what the vote meant clearly the second time around and allayed people's fears about issues which the Lisbon had no effect on.

You can read why people can change their minds here which cites the Lisbon Treaty and Maastricht Treaty. How can you not be more democratic than giving people a chance to vote on these important issues twice once everything has been explained to them more clearly? People can vote no because they don't really understand so they feel saver voting no. There is no conspiracy. Why do people see conspiracies in things that can be easily explained? You would have to say Ireland is quite democratic as they give the public a chance to vote on issues more than most countries.

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/20...n-eu-treaties/

You cannot guarantee how the public is going to vote. The public though can only vote on what they understand and if you don't explain the issues correctly don't expect a good outcome. Many times people vote for something other than what they are asked. The UK just blamed all their woes on the EU so it will be interesting to see if everything is fixed with Brexit.

Last Online
    05-06-2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Amazigh
    Politics
    Metaphysical realism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 196

1 Not allowed!

Where is the UK going to get nurses and doctors from? Our own country. You think we don't have skilled people in our own country?

British jobs for British workers!!! People all across the UK were arrested before they have a chance to protest about British jobs for British workers after national outrage broke-out over lots of British people being turned away from job interviews as soon as the employers saw they had British nationality on their CV's... and they employed only foreign people for cheaper pay who are stealing our jobs. Why should our jobs go to foreigners when there's British people seeking jobs?! The promise of 'British Jobs for British Workers' wasn't fulfillled.

We need a hard Brexit out of the EU dictatorship. Our independence to elect the people who will make our laws rather than having unelected Eurocrats in Brussels making the vast majority of UK laws.

There's a big world to trade with (including the Commonwealth nations - our own kith & kin) outside of the EU's economic prison. They currently forbid us from being able to do more trade with our own Commonwealth nations and with the global world.

It's great for the Cornish and Scottish fishermen too.

The Irish voted NO to the Lisbon Treaty, but sadly the EU dictators forced the Irish people to have a revote until they changed their vote to suit the EUSSR dictators. When UKIP arrived in the EU parliament wearing sweaters and holding placards stating 'Respect The Irish Vote'... the arrogant EU dictators told them to 'take down those placards.'
    Irish voted for Lisbon Treaty in october 2009 being threatened?

It's a dictatorship when an elected Italian government was removed and an elected Greek leader was removed and they were replaced by pro-EU puppet governments. The French and Dutch votes were arrogantly ignored by the Eurocrats (unelected EU presidents making the vast majority of laws for 500 million Europeans.)

'The EU has the worst excesses of the former soviet union.' Dimitri Medvedev, former President of the Russian Federation and a close friend to Vladimir Putin.

'Brexit is a wonderful step towards freedom for Great Britain.' President Trump.
    Where is this bullshit from? RT?

We also get to take back control of our immigration laws and borders in the borderless EU states. We don't want the EU dishrag flag, (the UK was once fined for flying our national flag on an EU national day,) we don't want their EU nationalist 'O Sole Mio' anthem, their euro currency, their EU passports, foreign presidents we never elected making most of our laws (big government control over many nations is leading to a one world government)... we want our independence and our country back.
    Who's the hell force or forbid you listen some anthems, have flags and control you borders? Yeah i know, radical brexiters want to build some wall along the coastline, but just have mercy for Irish.

The UK currently gives Ł400 million each week to help fund poorer EU states.... but we should be funding our own nation first.

British jobs for British workers!
    This is two-way road. In exchange for providing the common budget. UK got free access to common market and more investment from EU

Also we don't want hoardes of refugees or loads of gypsies from Eastern Europe in the UK. Once migrants are given an EU passport, they're free to move around and live in any borderless EU state they choose. They usually pick the wealthiest EU states to live... such as Germany, France, the UK, Sweden, Denmark, The Netherlands, etc. According to dictator Merkel, each EU state is supposed to help take in a certain amount of rape-ugees... we've taken in and helped more than our fair share, and now it's time to close our borders so they'll have to go elsewhere in the EU's borderless states for free housing and free healthcare, etc, in the future.

The pro-EU media (who submit to their EU overlords) puts out scare stories about Brexit each day... claiming our NHS would collapse without economic migrants, etc. A lot of health tourists and immigrants are using and abusing our NHS system each day. Most of the staff and patients filling-up London's free hospitals aren't European people. We have plenty of British people needing jobs without employing migrants.... who jump the housing queues and steal the available jobs.... that's what's led to a lot of resentment.
    Any European state decided themselves whether recieve or not migrants. So if British have some problems with'em, maybe them should stop blaming Merkel or another European "dictators" and ask what British gvmt. does to resolve this problem?
    Last edited by Fantomas; 11-18-2018 at 10:32 AM.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Last Online
    05-06-2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Amazigh
    Politics
    Metaphysical realism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 196

1 Not allowed!

I'm sorry Grace, I like you - but I think you listen to the mainstream pro EU media too much and they poison and brainwash peoples minds.
    The only reason why half of British voted for Brexit is more aggressive and persuasive promotion campaign which reminded more Goebbels propaganda style than real objective view on things. Calls for "independent" and fight with some dictatorship", which doesn't exist in reality were more attractive than long boring exhortations to work together to tackle different challenges from EU supporters.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    A hard Brexit would mean a hard border in Northern Ireland for starters
    There is also a no border solution, after all:

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    There is also a no border solution, after all:

That's the sentiment that a hard Brexit would bring. Of course Brexiteers don't really care what happens in Northern Ireland. A poll conducted showed that Brexiteers would rather the UK be broken up and that NI become part of a United Ireland rather than compromise a hard Brexit. Of course my opinion is "be careful what you wish for".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...give-benefits/

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politi...ltar-1-4741280

Brexiteers would rather the breakup of the UK rather than a Customs Union. It just shows how divided the UK is.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Meanwhile the Irish rugby team which comprises players from both the Republic and Northern Ireland beat the mighty All-Blacks in Dublin. Not expecting non-Rubgy fans to appreciate this but it is huge.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/...fd46035d0b52c0

No British team or other Northern Hemisphere team did it but a United Ireland team did.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomas View Post

Irish voted for Lisbon Treaty in october 2009 being threatened?

Where is this bullshit from? RT?

Who's the hell force or forbid you listen some anthems, have flags and control you borders? Yeah i know, radical brexiters want to build some wall along the coastline, but just have mercy for Irish.

This is two-way road. In exchange for providing the common budget. UK got free access to common market and more investment from EU

Any European state decided themselves whether recieve or not migrants. So if British have some problems with'em, maybe them should stop blaming Merkel or another European "dictators" and ask what British gvmt. does to resolve this problem?
    The whole point of raising the Lisbon Treaty was to show how anti-democratic the EU is by forcing people to revote and ignoring the Dutch and French referendums;- is that difficult for you to understand?!

What are all these facts from? See all the videos I posted... how many of them are from RT? I can't see any posted.

The UK government had vans telling illegal migrants 'to go home or face arrest'. The EU forced the UK to change the commercials saying it was 'too blatant.' The EU makes most of our laws - including our borderless immigration laws. The UK government wasn't able to deport an African female once who was shown in the national media as sapping-up benefits and she was being protected by the EU courts. Most of our laws are made in Brussels, not Westminster.

Why are you a radical EU nationalist - and why are you interfering in this when you don't live in the UK?!

I'd been making anti EU videos on YT for several years prior to the referendum. We had plenty of Eurosceptics writing about all the problems the EU is causing and plenty of angry people protesting against the EU in the UK who voted for UKIP as MEP's in the European Parliament to represent us. The reason why the Tories won the GE prior to the previous GE was because Cameron had promised to give the UK people a referendum on the EU in the run-up to the GE.

So much fearmongering was put out in propaganda leaflets posted through peoples home doors about leaving the EU... and many celebs and powerful people were on that pro-EU bandwagon too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information