Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,119
    Given: 10,159

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kis_Kócos View Post
    1. what is hungarian y dna? which haplogroup?

2. genetically these peoples are 100% assimilated north africans with muslim culture
    I don't know what specific haplogroups, I only learn about my own, but they likely have Hungarian paternal ancestors, not North African ones, and will have European y dna.

These people proudly wave the Hungarian flag, and clearly see themselves as Hungarians; I doubt they are 100% North African, they're likely around 50% Hungarian by blood. If Hungarians in Romania are Hungarian, even though they've clearly intermixed with locals and plot differently, these people are also Hungarian.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Neo Barbarian
    Ancestry
    3/4 German, 1/4 Hungarian
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,931
    Given: 9,632

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    I don't know what specific haplogroups, I only learn about my own, but they likely have Hungarian paternal ancestors, not North African ones, and will have European y dna.

These people proudly wave the Hungarian flag, and clearly see themselves as Hungarians; I doubt they are 100% North African, they're likely around 50% Hungarian by blood. If Hungarians in Romania are Hungarian, even though they've clearly intermixed with locals and plot differently, these people are also Hungarian.
    1. There is no specific hungarian haplogroup because the 7 tribe was always multiethnic, but the r1a-z93, g2a, I2, t1a were all close to early hungarians.

2. I have no problem with their identity, of course they can be hungarian as they wish, but this is only identity not genetic, culture, language relation.

and your romanian example is absurd because the transylvanian hungarians and hungarian hungarians have same language, same religion, same culture and same genetic unlike magyarabs.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

1. There is no specific hungarian haplogroup because the 7 tribe was always multiethnic, but the r1a-z93, g2a, I2, t1a were all close to early hungarians.

2. I have no problem with their identity, of course they can be hungarian as they wish, but this is only identity not genetic, culture, language relation.

and your romanian example is absurd because the transylvanian hungarians and hungarian hungarians have same language, same religion, same culture and same genetic unlike magyarabs.
    They don't have the same genetics, Hungarians in Romania plot closer to Romania and even Moldova, far from Hungarians, clearly different people aside from nationalist talking points. The only difference is these Hungarians are mixed with North Africans, not Romanians, but North Africans are still Caucasian so it makes no difference.

Hungary has low birth rates, would you support letting these people move to Hungary and settle? They would assimilate quickly, and it's better than taking Syrians right?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

1 Not allowed!

An ethnographic weirdness, neither really Magyar nor Arab, but more Nilotic arabophones with patrilineal Hungarian ancestry, nice to know they guard an attachement after 5 centuries in Nile banks.

I hope they don't. Magyarabs are not really hungarians today, but pure arabs with muslim culture.
    You mean they are not white, because they are more attached to their roots than most of your leftist compatriots. I don't think they want to go to an unknown country, Nile region is their land now.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

You clearly are diletant when it comes to scientific facts. It is a proven fact that there is almost no difference between Hungarians of Hungary and Hungarians of Transylvania genetically:
    HU
    „A recens minták azt mutatják, hogy a 132 magyarországi és 99 székelyföldi férfitól, valamint ugyanolyan 113, illetve 84 nőtől nyert minta összetétele nem különbözik egymástól, és valamennyiüknek jó kilenctizede az európai őslakosságéval egyezik meg. Ez egyértelműen a mai magyarság genetikailag európai eredetét jelzi.”
    EN
    "The modern samples show, that from the 132 Hungarian and 99 Székely men, while from the 113 Hungarian and 84 Székely women taken genetic samples they don't show any differences from one another, and 9/10 of their genetics matches the Archaic European population. This clearly proves the European origin of Modern Hungarians"

It is beyond preposterous that you claim the Magyarabs are as similar to Hungarians of Hungary as Hungarians of Transylvania to those of Hungary. Hungarians of Transylvania, since being almost identical to Hungarians of Hungary, are mostly similar to Ukrainians, Poles, Slovaks, while even Moldovans are more similar to them than Romanians.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    You clearly are diletant when it comes to scientific facts. It is a proven fact that there is almost no difference between Hungarians of Hungary and Hungarians of Transylvania genetically:
    HU
    „A recens minták azt mutatják, hogy a 132 magyarországi és 99 székelyföldi férfitól, valamint ugyanolyan 113, illetve 84 nőtől nyert minta összetétele nem különbözik egymástól, és valamennyiüknek jó kilenctizede az európai őslakosságéval egyezik meg. Ez egyértelműen a mai magyarság genetikailag európai eredetét jelzi.”
    EN
    "The modern samples show, that from the 132 Hungarian and 99 Székely men, while from the 113 Hungarian and 84 Székely women taken genetic samples they don't show any differences from one another, and 9/10 of their genetics matches the Archaic European population. This clearly proves the European origin of Modern Hungarians"

It is beyond preposterous that you claim the Magyarabs are as similar to Hungarians of Hungary as Hungarians of Transylvania to those of Hungary. Hungarians of Transylvania, since being almost identical to Hungarians of Hungary, are mostly similar to Ukrainians, Poles, Slovaks, while even Moldovans are more similar to them than Romanians.

You trying to cope or what? Every Székely Hungarian result I've seen plots nowhere near Hungary, closer to Romania, Moldova even Ukraine, nothing Hungarian about these people. They are "your people" in the same way these North African Hungarians are. Both part of your nations diaspora.

Last Online
    02-12-2020 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Me: DinaroMed, Pompey: AtlantoMed
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,841
    Given: 13,107

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Lol, these people have nothing in common with the Hungarians, neither in history, culture, heritage, looks, except that a few Hungarian soldiers once upon a time got stuck with their ancestors.
    You don't think it's nice that these people seem to hold Hungary in such high regard?
    If you see a post in red font made by my username, that means that it is Pompey's post, not mine.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,874
    Given: 12,100

0 Not allowed!

What do these people look like?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

You trying to cope or what? Every Székely Hungarian result I've seen plots nowhere near Hungary, closer to Romania, Moldova even Ukraine, nothing Hungarian about these people.
    I presented you an official study made on several hundreds of people, what have you presented except hearsay? Another well know historical fact is that compared to rest of Transylvania Romanian presence in Székelyföld is mostly recent, dating post 20th century, as the Székely are still less mixed with foreign elements than Hungarians elsewhere in the Carpathian Basin. Székely people clearly show a more closer genetic composition to Medieval Hungarians than Modern Hungarians do.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Neo Barbarian
    Ancestry
    3/4 German, 1/4 Hungarian
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,931
    Given: 9,632

0 Not allowed!

You trying to cope or what? Every Székely Hungarian result I've seen plots nowhere near Hungary, closer to Romania, Moldova even Ukraine, nothing Hungarian about these people. They are "your people" in the same way these North African Hungarians are. Both part of your nations diaspora.
    Jesus christ, transylvanian hungarians and hungarian hungarians have same language, same genetic, same religion, the magyarab situation is very different.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information