View Poll Results: WHO WOULD WIN?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • EU

11 18.33%
  • USA

49 81.67%
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152

Thread: War USA vs EU which would be stronger?

Last Online
    09-06-2023 @ 09:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian and Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian & Swiss
    Ancestry
    50% Armenian, from West of Lake Van; 25% Swiss, from Lake Biel Area; 25% Minnesota German.
    Country
    Armenia
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a1
    mtDNA
    U8b
    Politics
    Tashnagtsutyan
    Hero
    (1) Andranik Ozanian (2) Baroness Caroline Cox (3) Robert E Lee (4) Cyrano de Bergerac
    Religion
    Christian Mystic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,424
    Given: 12,676

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantomas View Post
    Are you kidding? Some "media" threw in this fake and Trump himself spread it via his twitter. That's the example how some disinformation become an agenda and even "reality"
    Well, that's a good point, to be sure, but the alliance is too well established to permit a fractured relationship that leads to war. Still, I get the point.

Post Script Edit: I didn't know that this came from Trump's Tweets. That puts it in a whole different light, and makes it more realistic.

Last Online
    05-06-2020 @ 08:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Region
    Amazigh
    Politics
    Metaphysical realism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 196

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Armenian Bishop View Post
    Well, that's a good point, to be sure, but the alliance is too well established to permit a fractured relationship that leads to war. Still, I get the point.

Post Script Edit: I didn't know that this came from Trump's Tweets. That puts it in a whole different light, and makes it more realistic.
    Alliance and current world order were created for the ages by people in the past with so high-level intellect and future vision, that todays politicians are like little kids compared to them. Though it's not guarantee, that in the future western polticians will not lose their mind completely and won't destroy system by own hands and big mouth
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Assumption
    During acute radiation syndrome the entire body losses hair gradually. Some parts faster some slower but it's impossible to have entire head going bald while maintaining thick layer of fur on victim's hands or chest. Moreover lethal dose would definitely cause full hair loss.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 12:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bog
    Ancestry
    North Sea
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Boginator
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Yes
    Relationship Status
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 870
    Given: 372

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    During acute radiation syndrome the entire body losses hair gradually. Some parts faster some slower but it's impossible to have entire head going bald while maintaining thick layer of fur on victim's hands or chest. Moreover lethal dose would definitely cause full hair loss.

So basically, your theory is that there was a conspiracy and that Litvinenko wasn't killed by poisoning (suggesting he might be alive), and it is based on a picture that shows him with a bald head, but hair still present on other parts of his body.

This also suggests that:

A) there was no investigation, the entire thing was a hoax.

or:

B) the "team" of investigators, including doctors, scientists and chemists were all somehow part of the conspiracy to fabricate the story of him being poisoned.

Hmm, anything is possible I suppose.

If I were being falsely accused of something I'd simply say I am not guilty, that it wasn't me. That's a lot easier to do than make the claim that the allegations are a conspiracy and a fabrication (that he wasn't in fact killed by poisoning), in which case the burden of my case would be greater. Not only would I would be trying to distance myself from involvement, but I'd also have to somehow provide evidence for a conspiracy against me.

The picture might raise questions, but I'm not an expert on the matter. It doesn't seem like it's very good evidence, and as I suggested before, they may have shaved his head for other reasons. We would need samples of his hair and blood. Unfortunately none of us will ever have access to that. So it really just boils down to a choice, choosing what you want to believe, or not believe.

For me, I don't really have an opinion. Maybe he's dead maybe he isn't. Maybe he was poisoned maybe he wasn't. Maybe the Kremlin was involved maybe it wasn't.

I'm just not sure why it's easier to believe one thing over another, unless you have a bias. I'm willing to believe it was some massive British conspiracy just as much as am willing to believe the Kremlin (or some other entity) would have killed him with poison. I just don't know enough about the situation. But the picture really means nothing to me either way.

Actually, I'm not even sure why I'm talking about this. I must be too bored.
    Last edited by Thorns; 12-10-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Source: You

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Source: You
    Didn't you learn effects of radiation on body at school? We did. It was part of civil defense course.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
    So basically, your theory is that there was a conspiracy and that Litvinenko wasn't killed by poisoning (suggesting he might be alive), and it is based on a picture that shows him with a bald head, but hair still present on other parts of his body.

This also suggests that:

A) there was no investigation, the entire thing was a hoax.

or:

B) the "team" of investigators, including doctors, scientists and chemists were all somehow part of the conspiracy to fabricate the story of him being poisoned.

Hmm, anything is possible I suppose.

C) He was actually poisoned but by some other toxic substance. The story with polonium was made up to make it seem like some state authorities were involved. Because it's not like radioactive materials are openly available in pharmacies, right?

He did died, that's for sure. Question is why and who did it. Very likely it was done by some of his former associates and then inflated by British press.

His father initially believed it was Kremlin's doing but later he changed his opinion. He even asked Lugovoy, the guy accused of poisoning, forgiveness for false accusations. Interestingly when he asked British authorities for some materials from investigation on his sons' death it was refused.

Too many things we don't know. At the end it's words of one state authority against another. And I'm not trusting either. However I have no reasons to accept people's claims supported with it as if it's proven fact.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

C) He was actually poisoned but by some other toxic substance. The story with polonium was made up to make it seem like some state authorities were involved. Because it's not like radioactive materials are openly available in pharmacies, right?

He did died, that's for sure. Question is why and who did it. Very likely it was done by some of his former associates and then inflated by British press.

His father initially believed it was Kremlin's doing but later he changed his opinion. He even asked Lugovoy, the guy accused of poisoning, forgiveness for false accusations. Interestingly when he asked British authorities for some materials from investigation on his sons' death it was refused.

Too many things we don't know. At the end it's words of one state authority against another. And I'm not trusting either. However I have no reasons to accept people's claims supported with it as if it's proven fact.
    Polonium is mostly harmless externally because its rays are so weak and cant penetrate even a sheet of paper. But when its been ingested, that becomes a bad thing because the rays are trapped inside and do a lot of damage.

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152

Thread Information