Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe that being ugly will be a choice cause someday?

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-03-2019 @ 07:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian Turk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,585
    Given: 538

0 Not allowed!

Andromega as far as I remember I’ve seen a pic and you aren’t ugly at all wtf and if you’re 1.90m god bless you because being that tall as a guy is already enough like Marmara said. You should gain convidence :/

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 11:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    -
    Politics
    Centre Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 258

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Prinses View Post
    Andromega as far as I remember I’ve seen a pic and you aren’t ugly at all wtf and if you’re 1.90m god bless you because being that tall as a guy is already enough like Marmara said. You should gain convidence :/
    Well, all friends of mine doesn't think like that and their opinions shaped my opinions about my look which because i don't know many people to ask. That's why i think that i have ugly, measureless features at all.
    Also i am always slouching and bending my head about height situation that's all of its benefits to me right now...

Quote Originally Posted by emziepiex3 View Post
    Is being ugly a choice? idk is it? LOL There is no ugliness only confidence in your looks
    But isn't it the proof of ugliness that if almost all people say "ugly" to someone? My situation is similar to this and i started to believe that, don't fitting in "good looking standards" of society and encounter with sanctions because of your look makes you depressive about your look.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    They are not your friends then.
    But i haven't got many options about getting socialize except hanging with them.
    E

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andromega123 View Post
    Well, all friends of mine doesn't think like that and their opinions shaped my opinions about my look which because i don't know many people to ask. That's why i think that i have ugly, measureless features at all.
    Also i am always slouching and bending my head about height situation that's all of its benefits to me right now...

But isn't it the proof of ugliness that if almost all people say "ugly" to someone? My situation is similar to this and i started to believe that, don't fitting in "good looking standards" of society and encounter with sanctions because of your look makes you depressive about your look.

But i haven't got many options about getting socialize except hanging with them.
    well yeah there's a certain standard in society but like it's all about confidence and not all people have to look like society's standard

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian Turk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Uhm don't listen to them. I've been told that I'm ugly and too tall every year untill I realized when I grew up that it was all bullshit. They just hating maybe they're short and can't stand that you're tall or they're just simply insecure about theirself and that's why they shitting believe me. The people who used to bully me are now -9342389423 compared to myself. Just be confident and hang out with people who appreciate you.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 11:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    -
    Politics
    Centre Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 258

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by emziepiex3 View Post
    well yeah there's a certain standard in society but like it's all about confidence and not all people have to look like society's standard
    Yes, you are totally right about that actually but in some groups like mine, there are powerful examples of criticize about look and they are making those criticizes as total serious. Those criticizes are even strong enough to break self esteem of a person.

Uhm don't listen to them. I've been told that I'm ugly and too tall every year untill I realized when I grew up that it was all bullshit. They just hating maybe they're short and can't stand that you're tall or they're just simply insecure about theirself and that's why they shitting believe me. The people who used to bully me are now -9342389423 compared to myself. Just be confident and hang out with people who appreciate you.
    But isn't it hard to don't care about all those criticisms even if some of them may be useful for us? Also, I didn't want to be the person who takes attention and envied by someone anytime actually, That's why I don't think that they are acting like that for just jealous. Also, isn't getting confidence belongs to positive comments from the people around us? At least, I cannot find people who appreciate me which because I have limited options and limited English to find friends in this country
    E

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian Turk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

But isn't it hard to don't care about all those criticisms even if some of them may be useful for us? Also, I didn't want to be the person who takes attention and envied by someone anytime actually, That's why I don't think that they are acting like that for just jealous. Also, isn't getting confidence belongs to positive comments from the people around us? At least, I cannot find people who appreciate me which because I have limited options and limited English to find friends in this country
    There is criticism in 2 ways. The criticism what’s being used to hurt you on purpose without making you better you should not pay attention to. The other criticism contains useful sayings ofcourse, like ‘you should do you hair different because this doesn’t suit you well’. It’s just someones oppinion and you can pay attention to that in order to adjust if you feel like they’re right. About language/limited options idk. Just go out in a bar and speak to people and make new friends, your english doesnt have to be pro to do that

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

1 Not allowed!

Bruhh...if you are 1.90 you are in good position.

Just grow a beard and hit the gym to become a beast.

YOU WILL SWIM IN PUSSY MARK MY WORDS.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

0 Not allowed!

Too tall in Netherlands? What? You gotta be 2 meters then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian Turk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Too tall in Netherlands? What? You gotta be 2 meters then.
    No I'm 1.75 turks bullied because of height, not the dutch.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

0 Not allowed!

No I'm 1.75 turks bullied because of height, not the dutch.
    Ahahaha lol they must be crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information