Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Secular Liberal, Progressive Leftist
    Hero
    Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Robert Spencer, Bernie Sanders, Atheism-is-Unstoppable
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,051
    Given: 756

0 Not allowed!

Default Psychoactive Drugs: Psychopharmacology

Cocaine: prime mechanism of action is dopamine re-uptake inhibition; which increases dopaminergic transmission.

Methamphetamine: prime mechanism of action is TAAR (trace amine associated receptor) agonist which causes dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine to be released; thereby increasing dopaminergic transmission.

Dexedrine: prime mechanism of action is dopamine and norepinephrine releasing agent, by activating TAAR receptors.

All three of these drugs have the following psychoactive properties:

Alertness and wakefulness promoting
    Improve memory and intellectual functions
    Aphrodisiac effects (increase libido)
    Euphoric (induce well-being)

I have ordered cocaine, methamphetamine, as well as androgenic-anabolic steroids online. My parcel is going to arrive in about a week.
    I am fascinated with psychopharmacology: If anyone needs help with understanding psychoactive drugs, let me know, ask me questions, let me help you.

Among the drugs that I ordered is HALOBOL:

Fluoxymesterone (HALOBOL) is an androgenic anabolic steroid which acts as an androgen receptor agonist.
    I have ordered this to boost my testosterone levels up and to help me with my workouts.

Last Online
    05-22-2023 @ 01:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris, Robert Spencer, Bernie Sanders, Atheism-is-Unstoppable
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Cocaine, also known as coke, is a strong stimulant mostly used as a recreational drug. It is commonly snorted, inhaled as smoke, or dissolved and injected into a vein. Mental effects may include loss of contact with reality, an intense feeling of happiness (euphoria). Cocaine is a powerful and short acting dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor. I have ordered cocaine, methamphetamine, and steroids on the darkweb. I wish we lived in a legal system and a mental health system which have authority to prescribe psychoactive drugs, even if they are used recreationally.

The most extensively studied effect of cocaine on the central nervous system is the blockade of the dopamine transporter. This substance acts as a reuptake inhibitor and prevents dopamine from being recycled, causing excessive amounts to build up in the synapse, or junction between neurons. The result is an enhanced and prolonged post-synaptic effect of dopaminergic signaling. To a lesser extent, cocaine also exhibits functionally similar effects of reuptake inhibition upon the neurotransmitters of serotonin and noradrenaline. It is this sudden flood of neurotransmitters that causes cocaine’s characteristic high.

Subjective effects
    The effects listed below are based upon the subjective effects index and personal experiences of PsychonautWiki contributors. These effects should be taken with a grain of salt and will rarely (if ever) occur all at once, but heavier doses will increase the chances of inducing a full range of effects
    Last edited by Petros Agapetos; 12-03-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Cocaine is reported to be extremely energetic and stimulating in a fashion that is comparatively weaker than methamphetamine, but stronger than that of amphetamine, modafinil, caffeine, and methylphenidate. The particular style of stimulation which cocaine presents can be described as encouraged at low to moderate dosages but forced at higher dosages. This means that at certain dosages, it becomes difficult or impossible to keep still as jaw clenching, involuntarily bodily shakes and vibrations become present, resulting in extreme shaking of the entire body, unsteadiness of the hands, and a general lack of fine motor control. This effect is replaced with mild fatigue and general exhaustion during the offset of the experience.

Abnormal heartbeat - Cocaine consistently raises one's heart rate to abnormally high levels which can be potentially dangerous with prolonged or high dosages.

Physical euphoria
    Increased heart rate
    Increased blood pressure
    Appetite suppression
    Bodily control enhancement
    Bronchodilation - This can sometimes be very apparent and can result in an inability to swallow.
    Dehydration
    Frequent urination
    Increased bodily temperature
    Increased perspiration
    Pain relief
    Pupil dilation
    Mouth numbing

Tactile hallucination
    - High doses and/or prolonged usage of certain stimulants like methamphetamine and cocaine can lead to hallucinatory sensations of bugs crawling on the surface of or underneath one’s skin. This is typically referred to as delusional parasitosis or more informally as “coke bugs”.

Teeth grinding - This component can be considered to be less intense when compared with that of MDMA.
    Temporary erectile dysfunction
    Vasoconstriction - This can become very dangerous when combined with other vasoconstrictors, such as nicotine.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    East Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Alberta
    Taxonomy
    East Alpine - East Med
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The cognitive effects of cocaine can be broken down into several components which progressively intensify proportional to dosage. The general head space of cocaine is described by many as one of extreme mental stimulation, increased focus, and powerful euphoria. It contains a large number of typical stimulant cognitive effects. Although negative side effects are usually mild at low to moderate dosages, they become increasingly likely to manifest themselves with higher amounts or extended usage. This particularly holds true during the offset of the experience. The most prominent of these cognitive effects generally include:

Analysis enhancement
    - This effect is usually only present at low to moderate doses.
    Anxiety suppression
    Compulsive redosing - This effect is more prevalent than with any other commonly used stimulant.
    Cognitive euphoria
    Disinhibition
    Ego inflation

Focus enhancement - This component is most effective at low to moderate dosages as anything higher will usually impair concentration.
    Increased libido
    Increased music appreciation
    Irritability - The irritability associated with cocaine is notorious in its occassional potential intensity and is colloquialy known as "coke rage."[10]
    Memory suppression - This effect is most prevalent in high doses and appears to mostly impact short term memory.
    Motivation enhancement
    Thought acceleration
    Thought organization

Time compression - This can be described as the experience of time speeding up and passing much quicker than it usually would when sober.
    Wakefulness

Thread Information