Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Yeah millions of them have but the thing is when balkanians and turks or whatever ethnicity fight with each other about who's tougher they just have the illusion that it's something magical,"in their blood" as they say but in reality it's just a matter of culture&environment,if you get westernized your people will become pussies too(in the way you mean it)as the pussy-tough guy for me is relative, average albanians like gypsies and russpontians aren't the type of old times-tough guys just people who lash out at first chance to prove they're tough and multiple ones will attack one like a herd but this isn't about ethnicity,these fake swaggers exist everywhere.
    Man stfu... you know nothing ..

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider+ View Post
    Do you take pride in this parasitic attitude?

Good riddance then.

I wasn't buying it at first but this forum confirms Tosk inferiority compared to Ghegs on daily basis.
    Ikr ... Ghegs do it in Northen Europe... we are stuck with Greece and Italy only ...

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    There is no besa nowdays brother ... it's everyone for his own interest . You need to survive in this jungle that it's called Athens..

Real men have gone extinct long time ago . Thank Western Europeans for that .
    You are right brother. How can children raised by a television set learn besa.

There used to be a society where even thieves had besa and now you have people giving you the TV smile and then stabbing you in the back.

At least, I was lucky enough to learn a few aspects of what I believe is besa when I was in the army.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Did you intentionally skip his whole point? His point was that the people GD kills are people like Pietri, old people or people that aren't involved in any crime. Albanian criminals on the other hand go on as usual.
    I don't care man,what GD means in this case?just because he MAYBE supported it,he is part of some kind of criminal organization?by that logic I can find billions of terrorists in this world,just tell me your political ideology,or your ethnicity.The other guy was probably and old man too I guess,I haven't followed the news and as someone else said it could be about sports or anything.Albanian criminals and whatever ethnicity criminals go on because corrupt officials want to,otherwise they'd be slaughtered like the tough guys they are.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    You are right brother. How can children raised by a television set learn besa.

There used to be a society where even thieves had besa and now you have people giving you the TV smile and then stabbing you in the back.

At least, I was lucky enough to learn a few aspects of what I believe is besa when I was in the army.
    It's the capitalist way..everyone for it's own.

People nowdays sell their mothers for money.

There is no honor anymore .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Man stfu... you know nothing ..
    Hahaha I don't know?tell me more about it,I grew up in one of most multicultural neighborhoods in the center of Athens,I grew up with them in the same schools and have personal experiences,how can I not know?of course I'm not saying all of them are like that,I had and still have albanian friends who're fine.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hahaha I don't know?tell me more about it,I grew up in one of most multicultural neighborhoods in the center of Athens,I grew up with them in the same schools and have personal experiences,how can I not know?of course I'm not saying all of them are like that,I had and still have albanian friends who're fine.
    You talk about schools , you know nothing about night life , i'm not a gangster myself but close friends of mine were. Some are getting eaten by worms and others are rotting behind bars.
    I tried really hard to avoid that road and i did it . It's not easy growing as an Albo immigrant in bad neighborhoods here , most of the times the only options are hard labour work or drugs . It's not like in Western Europe or USA but it's getting there...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You talk about schools , you know nothing about night life , i'm not a gangster myself but close friends of mine were. Some are getting eaten by worms and others are rotting behind bars.
    I tried really hard to avoid that road and i did it . It's not easy growing as an Albo immigrant in bad neighborhoods here , most of the times the only options are hard labour work or drugs . It's not like in Western Europe or USA but it's getting there...
    Alright I lost track of our conversation now,what was the point?I thought we were supposed to talk about the average simple people not gangsters who whatever their ethnicity have a different code&mentality but even then one I knew since primary school ended up dealing drugs and he's one of the ones who succeeded,another albanian childhood friend that we lost touch I saw he ended up in jail and you'd never imagine that these kids would be at that place,so small-scale drug dealers are daily people too raised in poverty,not some kind of gambino badasses or whatever,this is I guess for those high on the hierarchy.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Alright I lost track of our conversation now,what was the point?I thought we were supposed to talk about the average simple people not gangsters who whatever their ethnicity have a different code&mentality but even then one I knew since primary school ended up dealing drugs and he's one of the ones who succeeded,another albanian childhood friend that we lost touch I saw he ended up in jail and you'd never imagine that these kids would be at that place,so small-scale drug dealers are daily people too raised in poverty,not some kind of gambino badasses or whatever,this is I guess for those high on the hierarchy.
    This conversation got really weird last night...I was drunk af..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information