View Poll Results: yes or no

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

11 64.71%
  • no

6 35.29%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is 1/64 black enough to say the "n" word?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Sure but if you say it near someone who doesnt like it, well you are on your own.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicano View Post
    I once said that word nigga in a taco bell restaurant in California and a black man was behind me he looked pretty angry and seems wanted to beat me up I was a teen ager back than i was pretty confused myself i was wtf man I'm not white
    Because in california mexicans and blacks had alot of racial problems in the 90s and 80s. In NY this wasnt the case as much. In NY this happened in the 60s and 70s but you had some still getting along.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Because in california mexicans and blacks had alot of racial problems in the 90s and 80s. In NY this wasnt the case as much. In NY this happened in the 60s and 70s but you had some still getting along.
    Yeah agree Cholos gives wrong image to all Mexican Americans and Mexicans pretty childish I do know in that east coast blacks beat up indigenous Mexicans etc while in California mestizo Mexicans can't Stand blacks.

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,195
    Given: 58,968

0 Not allowed!

I once said that word nigga in a taco bell restaurant in California and a black man was behind me he looked pretty angry and seems wanted to beat me up I was a teen ager back than i was pretty confused myself i was wtf man I'm not white
    you are also not black. you also cant insult me that im gypsy, i would be offended and we would get into a fight just because you are mexican doesnt mean you can insult blacks. there were other mexicans who did that and i didnt like them. i think same for blacks. an asian cant either. Maybe only if he knows you and you are really good friends. Also "whiteness" is gradual both racially as well as "socio-economically" and "culturally" asians are "socio-economically" close to white because they are model minorities and such and often end up being red pilled and dont like blacks for example.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    you are also not black. you also cant insult me that im gypsy, i would be offended and we would get into a fight just because you are mexican doesnt mean you can insult blacks. there were other mexicans who did that and i didnt like them. i think same for blacks. an asian cant either. Maybe only if he knows you and you are really good friends. Also "whiteness" is gradual both racially as well as "socio-economically" and "culturally" asians are "socio-economically" close to white because they are model minorities and such and often end up being red pilled and dont like blacks for example.
    Its not the same social context. Its weird in america. In some parts of america where blacks and latin americans have been able to get along its more accepted by them to use it. But it also depends. In ny its more accepted because in many aspects its more ghetto or rap culture. Plus some history. But in other places black people would be confused as fuck. Theres some places in cali where blacks and mexicans got along but mexicans in other places thought that was weird as fuck. I saw an interview of a former gang member who talked about it. And in general black people never give white people the pass to use it. I never say the word though anyway. Its not really in my normal vocabulary.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Its not the same social context. Its weird in america. In some parts of america where blacks and latin americans have been able to get along its more accepted by them to use it. But it also depends. In ny its more accepted because in many aspects its more ghetto or rap culture. Plus some history. But in other places black people would be confused as fuck. Theres some places in cali where blacks and mexicans got along but mexicans in other places thought that was weird as fuck. I saw an interview of a former gang member who talked about it. And in general black people never give white people the pass to use it. I never say the word though anyway. Its not really in my normal vocabulary.
    Even thought we Mexicans have afromestizo ancestors from 1700s hundreds most Mexicans ironically well feel closer to white Americans than blacks me myself growth up with Mexicans and whites in California white kids sat down with Mexicans on that cafeteria rather than with blacks.

To that average black person we kiss white people (Americans) ass well that truth is we are much closer to them than negros.. That's my general opinion.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

All USA immigrant groups dislike Blacks, overwhelmingly.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Even thought we Mexicans have afromestizo ancestors from 1700s hundreds most Mexicans ironically well feel closer to white Americans than blacks me myself growth up with Mexicans and whites in California white kids sat down with Mexicans on that cafeteria rather than with blacks.

To that average black person we kiss white people (Americans) ass well that truth is we are much closer to them than negros.. That's my general opinion.
    Most peoples around the world feel closer to whites then to blacks. I dont think anyone hates whites but most hate blacks or if not hate they find them exotic and such and would not date them. But no one would reject whites for dating even if they prefer their own people first, whites would be second.

then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Most peoples around the world feel closer to whites then to blacks. I dont think anyone hates whites but most hate blacks or if not hate they find them exotic and such and would not date them. But no one would reject whites for dating even if they prefer their own people first, whites would be second.
    Not the bullshit myth that anti-white racism doesn't exist, please. I discuss this myth here: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...Left-and-Right

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Not the bullshit myth that anti-white racism doesn't exist, please. I discuss this myth here: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...Left-and-Right
    I never said anti-white racism doesnt exist. It exists.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information