R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie999 View Post
    A 16 years old girl died from impalament, the rapist murderers get away with it and you have the guts to say feminism is not needed because it asks too much, really?
    Dont mix thing i wasnt talking about Lucia Perez. I was talking about this today news where it basically says that a prison sentence for a thief is harsher if you rob a woman. WTF thats equality to you?

https://www.clarin.com/ciudades/fall...wQ7c0wPxZ.html

Regarding Lucia Perez case i dont get your point. There was a trial. There wasnt enough evidence. Thats somehow my fault? how the fuck can i know if those guys raped/killed her or not? If they are guilty there should be punishment and if they are innocent there shouldnt. Is that wrong?

https://www.infobae.com/sociedad/pol...-ni-femicidio/

Caso Lucía Pérez: por qué los jueces sostienen que no hubo abuso sexual ni femicidio
    Detalles del polémico fallo firmado por Pablo Viñas, Facundo Gómez Urso y Aldo Carnevale

Aparte de ultima,creo que vos sabes que yo estoy a favor de penas importantes para todo aquel que haga un ilicito. Y si los tipos son violadores por mi que les den pena de muerte. No entiendo cual es tu enojo? te molesta que yo quiera igualdad ante la ley?

No te olvides que "feministas" como la donda votaron en contra del banco de violadores. Es todo muy politico annie...

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    It sorta happens to men too through affirmative action (in countries where it exists), but affirmative action really only exists as a counterbalance to discrimination against women rather than being based on seeing men as unworthy.
    Affirmative action isn't always helpful. It can also be very counter-productive. I live in a country where affirmative action is fully in place but what it is achieving is rather different to what it was meant to. As you said, the aim was to counter imbalances in the existing system. What is has achieved is quite the opposite because a new racism has been born. When relating to women I suppose one could say a new kind of sexism. People who don't have a clue about something are put into positions of power based on their race/gender - not because they are knowledgeable or competent. Every workplace now has the token black person because the company needs to appear as if it is addressing racial imbalance. This is destructive for two reasons:

1. People who are not competent are placed into high positions because of their race.
    2. People of a different race who really are competent are judged as the token black guy and are not taken seriously, creating a counter-productive situation - and it is uncomfortable for all involved.

I think that one could take the above example and project that onto a sexism scenario. I don't want to turn this into a race debate (there are millions here already). My intentions are not do derail the thread from its original intention, but I think I had to use a scenario which I am familiar with in order to get my point across.

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    Maybe not with that words, but something like - you are a woman, your opinion is less important on this topic.
    I don't know if I'm the only one, but I haven't experienced this. I've experienced someone disagreeing with my viewpoints, which is normal when you are interacting with other people but nobody has ever insulted me for being a woman. (Or maybe they have and it didn't make enough of an impression to remember.) I've been insulted and called all sorts of things under the sun, but nobody has ever said, "You don't know anything about xxx because you're a woman".

How you treat other people determines how they will react to you. If you are overtly hostile to someone, the reaction you get will not be a positive one.

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    The way how I see it - it should be giving an equal chance to women the same as for men in everything, education, jobs etc.

But I guess you ask about positive discrimination of women? I think sometimes it is needed, but I don't have much experiance with it in my country.
    Sorry, that I'm always quoting you but you make some interesting points which I'd like to expand on.

Whilst I agree that women should be given equal opportunities, there are some instances where I believe it is detrimental.

There are biological differences which cannot be explained away by anyone. For example: Men are physically stronger than women and have more physical endurance that women. Yes, there are extremes to the contrary but I'm talking about the center of the bell curve - the average citizen. In instances like the military, equal opportunity is fantastic but it does have a down side. Heaven forbid, but should a war break out and people are sent to the front to fight, a woman cannot physically endure what a man can. Should a country's integrity be put at risk because of a social movement? I'm not saying that women should not be allowed in the military - there are positions which are suited to them but when brute force is necessary women cannot deliver. Not because they are women, but because the female body cannot keep up physically with a male's. Of course, this doesn't apply to ALL women and ALL men. There are women out there who could tackle an elephant with bare hands, and men who become physically exhausted by hanging up laundry.

I'm actually reluctant to post the above paragraph because it can be severely misconstrued but I'll go for it anyway.

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,068
    Given: 6,412

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Argentano View Post
    Dont mix thing i wasnt talking about Lucia Perez. I was talking about this today news where it basically says that a prison sentence for a thief is harsher if you rob a woman. WTF thats equality to you?

https://www.clarin.com/ciudades/fall...wQ7c0wPxZ.html

Regarding Lucia Perez case i dont get your point. There was a trial. There wasnt enough evidence. Thats somehow my fault? how the fuck can i know if those guys raped/killed her or not? If they are guilty there should be punishment and if they are innocent there shouldnt. Is that wrong?
    The article you posted says nothing about a new law that favours women. It only describe the situation of a man that attacked a woman with a sharp object, and the persecutor and judge decided to label it as gender violence because they believe the attacker targeted her for being a woman, which I have no doubts to be true. Maybe you as a man have no idea what women have to endure with taxists, trapitos and such when we are alone with them. They feel entitled to act in ways they never do with men, letting their rage go easier or acting like bullies probably because don’t feel as thratened as if they did the same to another guy.

What kinda disappoints me is with all the situations where women are at disadvantage at you prefer to focus on the few where you believe women get unfair things in favour. And regarding the murder, even when forensic said they never saw something so raw and brutal like Perez’s death you prefer to excuse the criminals saying “there was no proof” and look the other way, when everyone should question the judges moral and common sense instead (or check what happened behind desk). Does anyone besides the judges believe the 16 years old girl agreed to be impaled to death by 2 men? Do you? Smh.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,161

3 Not allowed!

Enjoy your wine and cats.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Enjoy your wine and cats.
    Is that u in ur avatar?

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,913
    Given: 7,434

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    Affirmative action isn't always helpful. It can also be very counter-productive. I live in a country where affirmative action is fully in place but what it is achieving is rather different to what it was meant to. As you said, the aim was to counter imbalances in the existing system. What is has achieved is quite the opposite because a new racism has been born. When relating to women I suppose one could say a new kind of sexism. People who don't have a clue about something are put into positions of power based on their race/gender - not because they are knowledgeable or competent. Every workplace now has the token black person because the company needs to appear as if it is addressing racial imbalance. This is destructive for two reasons:

1. People who are not competent are placed into high positions because of their race.
    2. People of a different race who really are competent are judged as the token black guy and are not taken seriously, creating a counter-productive situation - and it is uncomfortable for all involved.

I think that one could take the above example and project that onto a sexism scenario. I don't want to turn this into a race debate (there are millions here already). My intentions are not do derail the thread from its original intention, but I think I had to use a scenario which I am familiar with in order to get my point across.
    I'm not either really a big fan of it, nor have I done enough research on it to form a strong opinion. I only mentioned it to state that discrimination also happens against men but its different in nature to the same discrimination that happens against women.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,161

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Disaffection View Post
    Is that u in ur avatar?
    Yes. Is that u in ur avatar?

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
    I'm not either really a big fan of it, nor have I done enough research on it to form a strong opinion. I only mentioned it to state that discrimination also happens against men but its different in nature to the same discrimination that happens against women.
    I can't say I'm an expert either!

I am so scared of getting involved in these controversial threads because what someone says can be totally misconstrued. It's like walking on eggshells.

Last Online
    06-08-2022 @ 02:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gaucho
    Country
    Argentina
    Y-DNA
    R1B1B2A1A
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,362
    Given: 11,959

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie999 View Post
    The article you posted says nothing about a new law that favours women. It only describe the situation of a man that attacked a woman with a sharp object, and the persecutor and judge decided to label it as gender violece because they believe the attacker targeted her for being a woman, which I have no doubts to be true. Maybe you as a man have no idea what women have to endure with taxists, trapitos and such when we are alone with them. They feel entitled to act in ways they never do with men, letting their rage go easier or acting like bullies probably because don’t feel as thratened as if they did the same to another guy. Please trust what I say, I could write a lot about this situations in particular but its kinda late but if you want I can tell you later.

What kinda disappoints me is with all the situations where women are at disadvantage at you prefer to focus on the few where you believe women get unfair things in favour. And regarding the murder, even when forensic said they never saw something so raw and brutal like Perez’s death you prefer to excuse the criminals saying “there was no proof” and look the other way, when everyone should queation the judges moral and common sense instead (or check what happened behind desk). Does anyone besides the judges believe the 16 years old girl agreed to be impaled to death? Do you? Smh.
    1) No estoy diciendo que el chorro tenga menor pena. Digo que tenga la misma pena que si le roba a un flaco. Porque mas alla de que le haya robado por ser mina, a los hombres tmb les roban. Aparte estamos hablando de hecho consumado asi que no importa si el agresor se le anima mas a mujer, porque estamos hablando de una similar agresion a un hombre. Aplaudo que el trapito vaya preso pero si mañana me afanan a mi, quiero que el chorro tenga LA MISMA PENA. Esta mal?

Si buscas estadisticas de homicidios en la argentina, el 80% de los casos los muertos somos los hombres, pero a nadie le importa eso.

A solo diez cuadras de la Sede de Gobierno Porteño, una mujer vivió un tremendo hecho de violencia al negarse a darle dinero a un limpiavidrios. Fue la semana pasada en las avenidas Colonia y Amancio Alcorta, en Parque Patricios, sobre uno de los lados del estadio del Club Atlético Huracán. Allí hay un domo que registró todo el suceso que duró solo unos segundos, lo suficiente para que el hombre, con un objeto punzante en la mano, le destruyera el parabrisas y lograra desprender por completo la ventanilla de la conductora. El limpiavidrios se encuentra detenido con prisión preventiva porque el hecho fue investigado en un contexto de violencia de género. El fiscal y el juez entendieron que el agresor la eligió por su condición de mujer.
    2)Tal vez no me explico. Si los flacos violaron y mataron a lucia perez que les caiga la pena que corresponda. Y si no la mataron y violaron entonces que se les pida perdon. Pero lo que no me gusta es esta justicia mediatica en la cual sin ninguna prueba te destruyen en los medios/internet. Yo en mi face tengo todas mis amigas poniendo que a lucia perez la violaron, empalaron y mataron y de tanto leerlo me puse a googlear y el juicio dice otra cosa. No digo que el juicio esta bien pero si le creemos a un meme de internet en vez de a un juicioi entonces ya saquemos al justicia y listo.

Y repito no te olvides que lal pañuelo verde pro feminismo Donda VOTO EN CONTRA DEL BANCO DE VIOLADORES. Igual que cuando defienden chorros/asesinos. Son gente muy cinica.

Pensa que vos te enojas conmigo pero los que despues defienden y liberan a los chorros/violadores/asesinos son los zurdos. Y los que nos oponemos a eso, es decir que queremos castigo para el violador, somos los "malvados gorilas". Osea la misma que hoy repudia al violador, es la que dps le da 2x1

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355