Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: In Search of a High IQ African Population: Do Africans Really Have an IQ of 70 ?

  1. #11
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Toppo900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mostly
    Politics
    None
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    20,339
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 20,716/927
    Given: 15,720/436

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I know that he didn't like blacks himself though and Egypt banned an American made miniseries about his life where he was played by a black actor.
    Yup. There was even an half Egyptian, half Lebanese singer called Nubians "3abeed" in Arabic which is equivalent for nigger. Arab, Persian and even Turkish historians were extremely harsh against Blacks when Europeans didn't even set foot in Sub-Saharan Africa in the early middle ages. Honestly, Whites or Europeans are the most tolerant to Blacks than other peoples and creeds, and their tolerance are being tested today..


  2. #12
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Dick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a3
    Posts
    19,806
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 33,133/214
    Given: 23,838/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I'm African and my IQ is 135
    98.2 % Bosnian + 1.8 % Maori" "0.0166"

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Toppo900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mostly
    Politics
    None
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    20,339
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 20,716/927
    Given: 15,720/436

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I'm African and my IQ is 135
    My swamp nigga.

  4. #14
    Veteran Member Nazarene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    07-21-2019 @ 04:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Ancestry
    Mosul
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Politics
    Minarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Posts
    3,602
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,236/52
    Given: 3,341/80

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Yup. There was even an half Egyptian, half Lebanese singer called Nubians "3abeed" in Arabic which is equivalent for nigger. Arab, Persian and even Turkish historians were extremely harsh against Blacks when Europeans didn't even set foot in Sub-Saharan Africa in the early middle ages. Honestly, Whites or Europeans are the most tolerant to Blacks than other peoples and creeds, and their tolerance are being tested today..
    Muzzies are a cruel bunch, oriental Christians were always chill with their African homies, (in particular the Ethiopians). We keep it real with our brothers unlike Muhammad who called blacks "raisin heads."
    Quote Originally Posted by karakartal View Post
    assyrians have a country or something? where is their native land? sweden?


    "The Mosul people, especially the Christians, are very
    proud of their city and the antiquity of its surroundings.
    The Christians, regarding themselves as direct descendants
    of the great rulers of Assyria..."



  5. #15
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Toppo900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mostly
    Politics
    None
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    20,339
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 20,716/927
    Given: 15,720/436

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    Muzzies are a cruel bunch, oriental Christians were always chill with their African homies, (in particular the Ethiopians). We keep it real with our brothers unlike Muhammad who called blacks "raisin heads."
    As an ex-Muslim atheist, I agree with you, bro.

  6. #16
    Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"


    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Perverted and Evil
    Country
    Canada
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Posts
    5,547
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,695/210
    Given: 4,193/166

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    I'm African and my IQ is 135
    Lol no way you are 135 IQ bruh most likely Einstein and Steven hawkins were in the 130-160 IQ range.

    And btw sub-saharan Africans are 40-60% IQ and im being very generous.

  7. #17
    Veteran Member Nazarene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    07-21-2019 @ 04:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Ancestry
    Mosul
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Politics
    Minarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Gender
    Posts
    3,602
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,236/52
    Given: 3,341/80

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    As an ex-Muslim atheist, I agree with you, bro.
    I wish you had converted to Christianity, but kudos to you for leaving Islam. Becoming an apostate (kafir) is a very brave thing to do, and shows your strong character.
    Quote Originally Posted by karakartal View Post
    assyrians have a country or something? where is their native land? sweden?


    "The Mosul people, especially the Christians, are very
    proud of their city and the antiquity of its surroundings.
    The Christians, regarding themselves as direct descendants
    of the great rulers of Assyria..."



  8. #18
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Toppo900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mostly
    Politics
    None
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    20,339
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 20,716/927
    Given: 15,720/436

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    I wish you had converted to Christianity, but kudos to you for leaving Islam. Becoming an apostate (kafir) is a very brave thing to do, and shows your strong character.
    Yeah..especially on the fact that apostasy is punishable by death. I'm tolerant to Christianity which is nothing like Islam or Judaism for that matter.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member luc2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Latin America
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Gender
    Posts
    1,460
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 582/8
    Given: 40/0

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzuh View Post
    Lol no way you are 135 IQ bruh most likely Einstein and Steven hawkins were in the 130-160 IQ range.

    And btw sub-saharan Africans are 40-60% IQ and im being very generous.
    Genius does not have to have a high IQ, in fact they know how to use well what they have.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:00 AM
    Location
    Deep beneath in ice cap
    Meta-Ethnicity
    H.sapiens
    Ethnicity
    Shinigami
    Ancestry
    Star dust
    Country
    Antarctica
    Taxonomy
    %99 death angel %1human
    Politics
    Justice of KİRA
    Hero
    Yagami light(KİRA)
    Age
    99
    Gender
    Posts
    1,297
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,015/21
    Given: 618/30

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I wonder why Amerindian people have low IQ compared to other ENAs.Whereas they have a lot of impressive work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-29-2018, 04:41 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2018, 03:50 AM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-18-2016, 05:14 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 01:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •