Thanks for finding my video and pressing play! This is my third Virgin West Coast Trip Report and probably the most comprehensive. I really enjoyed this brief journey, of just over two hours. We travel from London Euston station and head for Liverpool Lime Street. City centre to city centre, it’s 2h12 minutes of pleasant scenery and tasty food, with breakfast served to my seat. Virgin provide good value for money on this route. My ticket cost around Ł30 and included lounge access, free WiFi, onboard entertainment, and a cooked breakfast and beverages. Not bad. Of course, you have to book ahead to get the best deals! Next UK train trip will be uploaded in 4 weeks’ time - it’ll be a belter, the GWR Pullman. Until then, I’ve got three air trips to publish. The signalling maps featured can be found here: http://www.opentraintimes.com/maps Enjoy the report. Do you have any ideas for future trip reports? Something you've never seen on YouTube before? Why not suggest it to me in the comments? I read every single one! ���� Enjoy the video, and thanks for watching. If you subscribe, then thanks for being part of the channel!