In this video I take one of Europe’s forgotten trains - the Enterprise. This is the service connecting the two Irish capitals, Dublin in the Republic with Belfast in Northern Ireland. The journey takes around 2 hours and 15 minutes on the fastest weekday services. This is an international train, as Northern Ireland is part of the UK. The open and invisible border between the two means our journey is seamless and easy, with no passport or customs checks needed. First Plus - now seemingly also branded Enterprise Plus - is very comfortable indeed and is well patronised. In fact, on this trip there were a number of senior MLAs (members of Northern Ireland’s devolved Parliament) on board, though they aren’t pictured! One of the reasons this train feels roomy and comfortable is the fact that Irish trains run on a broader gauge - rails are five feet apart as opposed to European gauge used in Britain of four feet eight and a half inches. Autumn and winter aren’t the best for filming - lots of reflections and it being dark outside made for a fair amount of unusable footage....argh. For those of you who like to keep track of this sort of thing, yep - I took this journey immediately after my Newquay to Dublin flight with Aer Lingus! Enjoy the report.