Thanks for finding my video and pressing play! A lot of people don’t know that East Midlands Trains run a few trains to and from Leeds. On a Saturday, it’s possible to take the single morning departure at 0634 and head slowly to London via Sheffield and Nottingham. There’s also a full English breakfast served at your seat. This trip cost me around £30, and although I have a railcard giving me a discount, if you book far enough in advance you too can avail of such a cheap fare, even if you don’t have a railcard. Most British train operators don’t offer a proper service in first class at the weekend but thankfully EMT do. It’s a fine service although it doesn’t have the polish of other trains like the GWR Pullman (have you seen my video on that yet?). Overall though the very poor ride quality made eating and drinking more difficult than it should have been - a real disappointment. Plus, a hen party were upgraded for free into my carriage (they were friends of the guard...) and this spoiled the otherwise peaceful ambience of the second half of journey. Oh well! If you want to find out more about my future plans and join in conversations I have about travel, follow me on Twitter: @pauls_trips. I’ve started using it properly now and it would be great to see some of you there too. Make sure you have your notifications set! 🛎