Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An article about TheApricity (funny content)

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2020 @ 08:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    prehistoric peoples
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,839
    Given: 341

2 Not allowed!

Default An article about TheApricity (funny content)

Googled something & just came across this

To be completely honest, I find these forums (Apricity, Forumbiodiversity, Anthrogenica, Anthroscape, and all of them) quite stressful and toxic. I think it is just sad that some people have to worry about race so much. Arguing on and on about who is more white, and stuff like that. Insulting someone for being darker or less white.

My best advice to you is leave these forums and not worry about them too much. Because the views on these forums do not (thankfully) represent the views of 99% of the people in real life. To give you one example, there’s one guy called Stears who’s from Hungary, who literally fights for hundreds of pages about whether Hungary should be considered Central Europe or Eastern Europe. He says Romanians are not white and they’re inferior gypsies, (he’s pretty silly) and he can’t tolerate having even a small amount of Slav genes or even 1% Mongoloid genes, and he gets really racist about it and starts saying that half of Europe isn’t even Europe. Things that you couldn’t even think of. And that’s just one user of countless users. But you know what? I went to Hungary, most of them are so kind and polite and almost nobody thinks like him and that’s what matters, and that is great. I hope that more and more users leave these forums and they fade into nonexistence.

Then there’s the thousand of Asian users who keep posting the whitest people from their ethnicity. They’ve all differentiated themselves so much, like it’s a very big taboo to even suggest similarities between different ethnic groups and they attack each other. The saddest thing is when you’re on that forum you feel like you’ve achieved something (compared to darker people) just by being born a certain race, and you also automatically feel inferior to lighter people, it’s like your ethnicity determines a certain status or level and everyone’s trying their hardest to improve their ethnicity’s status by proving that they’re whiter. Calling each others names in very hurtful ways, finding the smallest superficial differences in facial features, comparing DNA profiles and saying that 10–20% is a huge difference and makes them completely different, and arguing on and on about whether a certain person can “pass” in a certain place and such things that we don’t ordinarily care much about.

Most of the people there seem to have some issues. I think they may not have achieved much in real life, which is why they focus on something they achieved without having to work for it - their race, their DNA which they had no control over, but which they use to make themselves feel superior. And there’s many such people there, but they don’t represent the real life people you’d meet from their ethnicities. Honestly, all of this genetics and anthropology discussion gets really very stressful after a while. I’m feeling much better after I left that forum, but here on Quora I also get some of those racist vibes sometimes, I sometimes see answers written by similar racist bigots who are spreading their hatred and that makes me sad. You know we are all humans and at the end of the day, the whitest Nordic person can have the same feelings and emotions as someone from Africa. Don’t understand why some people want to find differences instead of similarities. All Europeans from Greece to Norway have relatively similar DNA - and in fact all humans have relatively similar DNA. So please stop fighting, and stop insulting each other and remember that we’re all humans, and we all have feelings that you should respect. If you currently participate in these discussions about race and say anything that could make someone feel bad - for the good of humanity, please stop. I think that the world is gradually becoming a better place and we’re more accepting of different races and ethnicities. I hope that the racist views found on these forums never reach the general population.

source https://www.quora.com/Why-are-most-m...usional-idiots

so many hateful comments there...

Banned
    Last Online
    03-11-2023 @ 03:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    waka waka
    Country
    Hong-Kong
    Y-DNA
    R-L151
    Taxonomy
    Like Mowgli, but Romanian
    Hero
    the girl reading this 😍😍
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,188
    Given: 3,105

0 Not allowed!

hmmn... I can't remeber the username... would you guys help me out?

Last Online
    09-02-2023 @ 12:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Mestizo
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Mexico
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Left
    Religion
    Protestant
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,734
    Given: 1,862

1 Not allowed!

But remember guys, we're all humans

Last Online
    12-31-2023 @ 11:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavomongol
    Ethnicity
    fugly
    Country
    Pakistan
    Y-DNA
    A1DS
    mtDNA
    H1N1
    Taxonomy
    Turanid/Mongoloid
    Hero
    Black O'Banana
    Religion
    Pantardism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,818
    Given: 3,519

2 Not allowed!

sounds like a butthurt ethnik that has been around here for a long time.
    Last edited by щрбл; 12-24-2018 at 04:37 PM.
    - Mongol Pride Worldwide -
    - Uzbek Pride Worldwide -
    -------------------------------------

Last Online
    05-27-2023 @ 02:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Ireland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,802
    Given: 5,812

3 Not allowed!

"Because the views on these forums do not (thankfully) represent the views of 99% of the people in real life."

Bull's-eye.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-22-2023 @ 11:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,772
    Given: 726

9 Not allowed!

I do agree that arguing over who is white is quite pathetic.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-27-2018 @ 11:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Misanthrope
    Country
    Mongolia
    Politics
    Lefty Alt-right
    Hero
    Angela Merkel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,875
    Given: 2,197

0 Not allowed!

Truth always hurts. Deal with it.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

2 Not allowed!

baby need a tissue?
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

5 Not allowed!

LMAO
    Anonymous
    Answered Oct 27 2017
    "Many of the members are self hating third world types that wish to be wannabe Europeans. On many occasions they try and aligned themselfs as European, totally delusional. Many pretend to be one nationality when in reality they are from a different ethnic group. Like there is one guy called Justme, whom makes out he is Kosovo Albanian, but has a very delusional idea that Arabs from Lebanon, Syria and Palenstine can pass throughout Europe including Austria!!!!!!a primarily Germanic country. He is most likely a Arab wannabe European. Then we have the famous Sikeliot aka Tranny whom has an external Lebanese fetish. If certain Europeans lack a certain amount of Nordic background, then they are Lebanese. This guy has posted over 300,000 post not only on Apricity, but other forums with his stupid delusional propaganda. Plus you have the gypsy Mortimer whom claims he is whiter than most Europeans when in reality he looks like a gpysy that just arrived from India. This is just a tiny example of the many dickheads on the Apricity forum.

The Apricity Forum: A European Cultural Community

Picture of Mortimer"

Last edited by Joso; 12-24-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    LMAO
    "Anonymous
    Answered Oct 27 2017
    Many of the members are self hating third world types that wish to be wannabe Europeans. On many occasions they try and aligned themselfs as European, totally delusional. Many pretend to be one nationality when in reality they are from a different ethnic group. Like there is one guy called Justme, whom makes out he is Kosovo Albanian, but has a very delusional idea that Arabs from Lebanon, Syria and Palenstine can pass throughout Europe including Austria!!!!!!a primarily Germanic country. He is most likely a Arab wannabe European. Then we have the famous Sikeliot aka Tranny whom has an external Lebanese fetish. If certain Europeans lack a certain amount of Nordic background, then they are Lebanese. This guy has posted over 300,000 post not only on Apricity, but other forums with his stupid delusional propaganda. Plus you have the gypsy Mortimer whom claims he is whiter than most Europeans when in reality he looks like a gpysy that just arrived from India. This is just a tiny example of the many dickheads on the Apricity forum.

The Apricity Forum: A European Cultural Community

Picture of Mortimer"

Just to clarify, this is not my opinion, of course, it is just a copy paste of the opinion of a guy from the same link that Root posted.
    I like all TA members

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information