Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Pregnant cow raped in India

El_Abominacion

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    I didn't see ANY defecating in public and I've stayed there for almost a month just this december. I've spent time in both south and north india. I can't speak for all areas like the villages, etc but in urban areas public defecation is extremely low. They show the same dude taking a shit in each clip so dont take those videos seriously. Unless you have family in rural areas you'll have no reason to go out of the city areas therefore you'll not be exposed to any public defecation. And even then its done in private, not on 'designated shitting streets'.

They have 24 hr electricity in most areas, wifi is easily available in many coffee shops, restaurants, fast food areas. The 4G is amazing there and covers most areas. Google maps works better over there than in the US and directs you through the tiniest alleyways. People are helpful and friendly for the most part, except in states like Uttar Pradesh.

There are metro trains running through all major cities so proper transportation is no issue either.

rape happens, although nowhere near to the extent its exaggerated in rest of the world. But either way it shouldn't effect you since you're a dude.

You should visit it regardless. Since you're from london you're used to the city, overcrowded life so that shouldn't be a problem and you'll see bunch of historical sites with modernized city areas to go along with it. Food is amazing.

Had it been less crowded with slightly better infrastructure overall, I would have definitely lived there.
    Thanks. I'll reconsider

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

0 Not allowed!

Poor Bos taurus indicus.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    05-11-2020 @ 10:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Somalia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,338
    Given: 5,110

0 Not allowed!

Terrible

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,022
    Given: 2,190

3 Not allowed!

I hope hers male was close ....

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    I didn't see ANY defecating in public and I've stayed there for almost a month just this december. I've spent time in both south and north india. I can't speak for all areas like the villages, etc but in urban areas public defecation is extremely low. They show the same dude taking a shit in each clip so dont take those videos seriously. Unless you have family in rural areas you'll have no reason to go out of the city areas therefore you'll not be exposed to any public defecation. And even then its done in private, not on 'designated shitting streets'.

They have 24 hr electricity in most areas, wifi is easily available in many coffee shops, restaurants, fast food areas. The 4G is amazing there and covers most areas. Google maps works better over there than in the US and directs you through the tiniest alleyways. People are helpful and friendly for the most part, except in states like Uttar Pradesh.

There are metro trains running through all major cities so proper transportation is no issue either.

rape happens, although nowhere near to the extent its exaggerated in rest of the world. But either way it shouldn't effect you since you're a dude.

You should visit it regardless. Since you're from london you're used to the city, overcrowded life so that shouldn't be a problem and you'll see bunch of historical sites with modernized city areas to go along with it. Food is amazing.

Had it been less crowded with slightly better infrastructure overall, I would have definitely lived there.
    Good to hear.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information