Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The average Italian IQ is lowered with the increase of east med, red sea and west asian

Last Online
    09-22-2023 @ 04:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Default The average Italian IQ is lowered with the increase of east med, red sea and west asian

Does the average IQ of the inhabitants of the Italian regions correlate with the number of alleles inherited from ancestral populations that have long been subjected to molecular evolution in warm environments?

Over the years, differences in the average IQ of the various peoples have been widely observed, and often its elevation does not coincide with what one would expect from the per capita GDP.

Studies conducted on identical and fraternal twins are a method for discerning the line of demarcation between genes environments, and is a method frequently used by behavioral genestists.

Growing studies show that the peculiar gene structure of individuals, on average, shapes the stramaggioranza of traits far more than the cultural environment.

In this superficial research I started from two disputable assumptions: the differences in the average IQ of the various peoples are essentially genetic and the higher the number of alleles inherited by peoples who have been subject to evolution in warm environments and the average IQ to be low.

However, I think that I did not assume that the elevations of certain ancestral components, the warm ones, with the average IQ and I do not deny that the average income, on a global scale, can have an influence, even if small.

If the correlation is extremely strong, however, it seems reasonable to me to believe in substantial causality.

A criticism of the heritability of IQ is that it is modulated by socioeconomic status (SES) – that IQ is less heritable in poor families. A large and extensive study co-authored by Robert Plomin reviewed the literature on the gene-SES interaction and conducted their own analysis of this phenomenon (with a sample of 8,716 twin pairs) and found no such effect. The heritability was constant across SES, but the shared environment vs. unique environment varied, this was done on children, not in adults, whose IQ reflects far more than children the genetic potential.

Here you will find the results of the invaluable tests of the students dating back to this specific year for high school.

Attachment 83467

Over the years this pattern continues to follow, more or less remains unchanged.

The alleles that contribute to a good academic performance seem to be in large part the same responsible for a high IQ, so these two characteristics should overlap quite well.

The ancestral east med component of the various genetic computers of eurogenes is closely related to early Neolithic farmers, reaching more or less its peak in Cypriots and Lebanese.

According to the studies conducted by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen, the average IQ of the Cypriots amounts to 91, that of the Lebanese to 82.
    According to the IMF estimate for 2017, the per capita GDP of Cyprus in US DOLLAR is 24.976, while that of the Lebanon is 11.408.

Ancestral components that I believe are related to a low average IQ in the eurogenes k13: East Med, Red Sea, Sub-Saharan, Amerindian, Oceanian, Northeast_African

Cyprian = 41.08 + 8.12 + 0.50 + 0.00 + 0.47 + 0.30 + 0.54 = 51.01

Lebanese average obtained by obtaining the average oracle eurogenes k13 = 59.74

Can 8.74% more single-nucleotide polymorphisms distinguishing hot ancestral groups be responsible for a lower average IQ of 9 points? Perhaps partially.

According to research conducted by the aforementioned people, the Egyptians have an average IQ of 81 points, the Saudi Arabs instead of 84 points.

The percentage, in percentage, of the ancestral components hypothetically responsible for a low iq in the Egyptian population is 76.89, while in Saudi Arabs, 83.3, a difference of 6.41.

The per capita Egyptian GDP is 2,501, that of Saudi Arabia is 21,120.

An abysmal difference, but with a miniscule difference in the average IQ, to the detriment of the Egyptians.

If what I say is true, the Egyptians should not have a slightly higher average IQ? Perhaps if they were in the context of Saudi arabia they would have a slightly higher iq, in line with the lesser presence of alleles distinguished ancestral groups that have evolved in warm environments.

Consider that more accurate measurements, carried out on adult samples, could lead to higher estimates of the Egyptians, and this would be in agreement with my hypothesis, and not with the per capita GDP

In the Czech Republic they have a per capita GDP almost identical to the Saudi one, yet an average difference of 14 points!

Some studies have reported a slightly higher IQ for the Egyptians, in line with my conjecture, despite the per capita GDP!

The University of Genoa, together with those of Pisa, L'Aquila and Bari, made this statistic, but it is 2009:

On a second level sample the presence of individuals from the south of Italy in the other regions

Piedmont 31% (Calabria 15% Basilicata 5%)
    Lombardy 43% (Campania 19% Basilicata 8%)
    Veneto 29% (Campania 13% Basilicata 4%)
    FVG 21% (Puglia 11% Basilicata 4%)
    E.Romagna 34% (Campania 18% Basilicata 6%)
    Liguria 21% (Calabria 9% Puglia 2%)
    Tuscany 18% (Sicily 9% Basilicata 4%)
    Marche 35% (Puglia 10% Sicily 4%)
    Umbria 25% (Sicily 11% Calabria 6%)
    Abruzzo 41% (Puglia 18% Basilicata 2%)
    Lazio 38% (Campania 22% Basilicata 3%)

https://hbdchick.files.wordpress.com...-iq-scores.jpg

https://ilsizzi.files.wordpress.com/...ella-medie.jpg

Average of the components causing a low average iq in the Italian regions of the south: 33.87 MOLISE 34.93 ABRUZZO 35.65 PUGLIA 36.01 BASILICATA 37.38 CAMPANIA 37.68 SICILY 41.01 CALABRIA.

The first two regions are those with the inhabitants with the lowest presence of the alleles typical of those components, and curiously they are also those of the south that excel in the tests invaded, and that perhaps have the highest average IQ!

The basilicata has on average more than Puglia, but the Lucanians tend to go better than the Apulian, how do you explain? Perhaps the averages are not really representative of the Lucanian population, considering the very few individuals who will be tested, and in reality have fewer alleles of these components of the average Puglia.

Or the results of the tests are not well representative of the average IQ in the case of the Basilicans, or in the basilica many people have been amalgamated with an average IQ higher than the Apulian despite the highest component.

It must be considered that the different genetic calculators give different results, so the Lucanian samples considered may have less of the Pugliese on average.

I believe all three are partially truthful.

I excluded Sardinia because I would have to use another computer and it would have complicated the work too much.

Average ancestral components in northern Italy:

20.16 TRENTINO 20.94 PIEDMONT VENETO 21 FRIULI VENEZIA GIULIA 22.89 LOMBARDY 23.06 25.47 liguria EMILIA ROMAGNA 27.295

Among those I have considered those that have the least amount of alleles are the autochthonous ones of the province of Trento, and they are also those that most excel in the tests invaded.

The Piedmont follows Trent, yet it has much worse results in the invaded tests, does not align with my hypothesis apparently. I hypothesize that the average IQ in piedmont is low due to the high quantity of southerners coming from Sicily and Calabria. In Friuli Venezia Giulia and Veneto there is a relatively low number of southerners, and they are in third and fourth place among the northern territories considered for the minor presence of alleles of those components. I hypothesize that if there were more autochthonous people in Piedmont, the results would be in line with those of northeastern Italy.

Those from Emilia Romagna and Liguria are the northern ones with the greatest number of alleles typical of the ancestral peoples represented by those components. In Liguria the amount of southern is quite low compared to other reasons, so the results should represent the Ligurians well, and in fact they are among the worst in northern Italy!

I forgot to consider val d'aosta, but you can do it quietly.

In val d'aosta it is full of southerners, so the results may not be representative.

In essence, the results seem to be quite consistent with the idea that the more those components are taller and the higher the average IQ rises, accurate measurements of the average IQ of true autochthonous could follow quite the amount of alleles typical of those ancestral groups.

My hypothesis seems to align with the data especially in the southern regions, where immigrants are few.

Consider that not all components could lower the average iq equally, and that components and factors not considered can affect the final result. Nevertheless, all this seems to me quite consistent with my conjecture.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,070
    Given: 10,740

8 Not allowed!

Europeans would be living in caves if not for cultures from the Middle East influencing Greek and Roman cultures. 3 of the major world religions come from the Levant or Arabian Peninsula. Seems to me like having increased Near Eastern input is a source of pride.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    Europeans would be living in caves if not for cultures from the Middle East influencing Greek and Roman cultures. 3 of the major world religions come from the Levant or Arabian Peninsula. Seems to me like having increased Near Eastern input is a source of pride.
    In the Near East many great civilizations were born, but were they developed by subjects genetically close to those who today populate those lands? Maybe not. Even if it were not, having an IQ low genotype in the right conditions does not prevent the development of civilization...

Last Online
    02-15-2022 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Troll
    Ethnicity
    Troll to
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    Bot
    Politics
    Based
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,160
    Given: 893

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by manu15151513 View Post
    In the Near East many great civilizations were born, but were they developed by subjects genetically close to those who today populate those lands? Maybe not. Even if it were not, having an IQ low genotype in the right conditions does not prevent the development of civilization...
    Ashkenazi Jews have higher east med component than South Italians, and their average IQ is higher than the average IQ of any western European country.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleitus View Post
    Ashkenazi Jews have higher east med component than South Italians, and their average IQ is higher than the average IQ of any western European country.
    They could have simply been subjected to strong selective pressures. The peoples who at those selective pressures have not been subjected instead on the average could have it low. I think it's good to understand that the alleles responsible for the low iq could be frequently presented along with those specific ancestral components, but they are not those that define those ancestral components. Also in this forum is full of idiots who put human beings at the center of everything?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

IQ I doubt is a good way of determining everything.

Last Online
    02-15-2022 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Troll
    Ethnicity
    Troll to
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    Bot
    Politics
    Based
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,160
    Given: 893

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by manu15151513 View Post
    They could have simply been subjected to strong selective pressures. The peoples who at those selective pressures have not been subjected instead on the average could have it low. I think it's good to understand that the alleles responsible for the low iq could be frequently presented along with those specific ancestral components, but they are not those that define those ancestral components. Also in this forum is full of idiots who put human beings at the center of everything?
    They obviously were, but nonetheless your theory doesn't make any sense. The first city to have ever been constructed was build by Natufians. There are many more points which render your theory untenable.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They obviously were, but nonetheless your theory doesn't make any sense. The first city to have ever been constructed was build by Natufians. There are many more points which render your theory untenable.
    Based on what would you have reached this conclusion? You have to do some research and you will notice a myriad of correlations. What would they be? Say that. Then? To have a relatively low average genotypic IQ would prevent the development of organized civilizations?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italiano
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoide
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If it was obvious that they were because you exposed that statement?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

4 Not allowed!

So "I guess" Leonado Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Galileo, Dante, Petrarca etc etc... were all Hallstatt Nordids?

Jesus Christ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information