View Poll Results: Independent Kurdistan: would you support it? (even by mere agreement)

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 55.13%
  • No

17 21.79%
  • I don't know

8 10.26%
  • I don't care

10 12.82%
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Independent Kurdistan: would you support it?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    insan
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,748
    Given: 9,036

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    Assyrians restored their 1700 years old Church, after spending 30 years in Germany because of Pkk terror.
    That isn’t true, they came as Gastarbeiter like other Turks and considered Germany as an opportunity to obtain freedom. Although I don’t want deny that they didn’t suffer from Pkk terror. Also Pkk doesn’t represent all Kurds, in Iraqi Kurdistan the number of Kurds doubled even during hatd times. Turkish government doesn’t restore all this buildings as charity, Mardin is one if the last places in Turkey without any ugly urban character, they wanna attract tourists.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,727
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

Yes.

Kurds deserve a state, especially after they were among key players in destroying ISIS.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,989
    Given: 3,735

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Yes.

Kurds deserve a state, especially after they were among key players in destroying ISIS.
    That is generous of you.

Feiichy offers Croatia to the kurds where can build kurdistan. Start packing boys.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,727
    Given: 43,621

1 Not allowed!

That is generous of you.

Feiichy offers Croatia to the kurds where can build kurdistan. Start packing boys.
    Your spin is a fail

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 787

1 Not allowed!

After Pkk's fall inside Türkiye since 2015, many Assyrians from Mesopotamia started to return to their ancestral lands around Mardin to rebuild their houses and churches.

Assyrians restored their 1700 years old Church, after spending 30 years in Germany because of Pkk terror.

Assyrians of Mardin/Urfa are only one part of the indigenous Assyrian population of Turley.
    Unfortunately that didn't happen to all Assyrians from Turkey, for instance Van/Hakkari Assyrian were never allowed to go back to our ancestral lands including my own family which were chased out in 1926 for the second time after returning in 1919.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,289
    Given: 7,508

0 Not allowed!

I don't care

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 526
    Given: 787

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    Oh look, you're proving my point more and more you dimwit! Now you're not claiming to be a Akkadian? FFS, 50% of y'all claim akkadian decent as well, just as you do Babylonian and Sumerian! Fix your identity crisis first and then come at me like an angry teenager! You guys can be something out of Fight Club with your split personalities sometimes. Yes you idiot, you need to prove your assertions or else no one will take you fucking seriously, particularly in the history book! Stop dreaming and talking out of your ass yourself, just fucking prove your shit and we will accept you as what you are, my aramean/assyrian/akkadian/syriac/chaldean/[insert more mesopotamian names], brethren!
    Like I stated before we Assyrians know who we are, we have no doubt of who we are.
    Other assholes like you claim that we are confused, but let me tell you that a person like you is the one who is confused since you don't know if you are a women or a man (You know what I mean).
    To be honest a lot of TA members are confused too since they don't know if you are really a women or just a homosexual man pretending to be an Italian women.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-09-2023 @ 03:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N1ggerronovo
    Ethnicity
    3/4 Anatolian OttomaN1gger, 1/4 mix from other n1ggers
    Ancestry
    AnatoliaN1gger
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    N1gger
    mtDNA
    W1gger
    Taxonomy
    East AlpiN1gger + Iran1gger with Mongolian mix
    Politics
    n1gger rights
    Hero
    Kunta Kinte
    Religion
    being proud of being nigger and wigger
    Relationship Status
    w1gger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 76
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

I don't care

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,646
    Given: 1,566

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by chinshen View Post
    Like I stated before we Assyrians know who we are, we have no doubt of who we are.
    Other assholes like you claim that we are confused, but let me tell you that a person like you is the one who is confused since you don't know if you are a women or a man (You know what I mean).
    To be honest a lot of TA members are confused too since they don't know if you are really a women or just a homosexual man pretending to be an Italian women.
    You went completely off topic, which proves my point that you're so clueless about your identity and you have nothing in return! Whether I'm a tranny or a unicorn pretending to be an Italian, what I said was right. So don't throw it on me bub. Btw...This is an internet forum -- Nobody is real here anyway!

I was told that I was an assyrian gay man too and as well as being Sikeliot's sock. I fucking love it tbh.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 294
    Given: 139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Actually you have no idea who I really am if you think I’m not an Iraqi Kurd. My family were among the original settlers in Dohuk. Even now with a Dohuk that’s 20 times bigger most of Dohuk knows my family because we’re well known politicians. I have lived in Iraqi Kurdistan for many years and speak Kurdi with my family members. Some of my relatives were peshmerga during the Sadam years and ended up in Iran

Do you really think it’s logical for a non Kurd to spend so much of his time writing about Kurds and going into this level of detail?

It kind of pisses me off that a Kurd from Turkey who probably has never even been to Iraqi Kurdistan is telling me how things work in Iraqi Kurdistan and politics there when my relatives founded Dohuk, are part of the political system there and I have lived amongst them. Yes it’s still all about the tribe in higher political positions or higher paying positions.

I can sort of agree based on the situation in the autonomous region but things can be different when it’s a country. Again I say Kurds are very tribal. Even now there’s tension between Talabani and Barzani and I’m pretty sure there will be fighting among tribes for leadership.

What oil? If you’re referring to Kirkuk since when was it exclusively Kurd city? I agree though that Turkmen would be better off under a Kurdistan than Iraq

It’s natural for a person to compare 2 peoples one has affinity to and knows well
    You really seem to have some kind of hatred towards your Northern neighbours...it's weird how you tell Demhat that he can't speak on Iraqi Kurdistan when you as a so called "Iraqi Kurd" (you are Southern Kurdish, you are not Iraqi in any way but nationality wise) think you know so much about Northern Kurdistan to the point where you label us all as racist, terrorist people who apparently dislike S Asians. You say Kurds need a country and need to be one, yet you push an agenda our oppressors use on us to divide us. ma ne em yekin?

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information