View Poll Results: Independent Kurdistan: would you support it? (even by mere agreement)

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 55.13%
  • No

17 21.79%
  • I don't know

8 10.26%
  • I don't care

10 12.82%
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Independent Kurdistan: would you support it?

Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Arab
    Ethnicity
    Berber/Arab
    Country
    Libya
    Y-DNA
    E-M183
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 4

1 Not allowed!

i support anything turkey and iran oppose. however i believe assyrians suffer more (sometimes at the hands of kurds) from not having autonomy/independence/control of the areas they inhabit (or used to) as we saw since 2015/16
    Distance: 1.8974%
    37.6 Turkey_N
    18.0 Morocco_Iberomaurusian
    14.6 Israel_Natufian_d
    10.8 SSA
    8.0 Russia_Afanasievo
    7.8 Iran_Wezmeh_N.SG
    3.2 Israel_Natufian

Last Online
    01-22-2023 @ 10:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,249
    Given: 524

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eastern View Post
    You really seem to have some kind of hatred towards your Northern neighbours...it's weird how you tell Demhat that he can't speak on Iraqi Kurdistan when you as a so called "Iraqi Kurd" (you are Southern Kurdish, you are not Iraqi in any way but nationality wise) think you know so much about Northern Kurdistan to the point where you label us all as racist, terrorist people who apparently dislike S Asians. You say Kurds need a country and need to be one, yet you push an agenda our oppressors use on us to divide us. ma ne em yekin?
    Guh e behada min bra. Bezha min kangi min guttiya che kurd ek ninin? Awe tu bahs t kaye unsiriya. Simaat boma kurda na hela. Min awale tayed wi t kar bas aw hash kurdet ma na kat awet picha wa ki hindiya yaan wasat asiya yin

Az na bezh ma ta hukmat a turkiya be quseriya tabaan galak khalata siyasat wa gal kurda. Hind sh kurda tirsin che shwava agar pelin kurd jilke tkho pkana bar kho yaan zibano kho istimalkan de kurd wilate kho chekan aw sh turkiya zheva bin. Tabaan az tayid a tishte hosa na kam

Har kaar tariqa kho ye hay, kurd awali lazim nav bayna kho ek bin na waki sakhafata jil nuka khabara t bezhna ek o do yaan az shta chetar am. Hosa abad kurd na bina che
    Muzh ba staso la tyaro tsakha ra wubaasu

[IMG][/IMG]

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    74.31% W. Eurasian + 11.42% E. Eurasian + 5.42% S. Eurasian + 8.85% Basal Eurasian/African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ya di zhi hawja na kat hosa zide Turkmaana baakhwin. Ma che mashaakil ninan gal wa. Ava chand sad saala am gal ek o do tzhin. Sahka Hawlere tizhi Turkmanin. Ma che mushkila ninin naav bayna ma.

Wala hinda mirova t ma turkmanin. Kurdi shman chetar t akhvin. Abad pe na hasiye ke ava Turkmana yaan Kurd. Nuka 5 Turkmaan uzu na la parlamana ma ya hukumata kurdistane

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Steppe
    Ethnicity
    west & central asian
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    r1a-z93
    Taxonomy
    Turanid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 293
    Given: 137

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Guh e behada min bra. Bezha min kangi min guttiya che kurd ek ninin? Awe tu bahs t kaye unsiriya. Simaat boma kurda na hela. Min awale tayed wi t kar bas aw hash kurdet ma na kat awet picha wa ki hindiya yaan wasat asiya yin

Az na bezh ma ta hukmat a turkiya be quseriya tabaan galak khalata siyasat wa gal kurda. Hind sh kurda tirsin che shwava agar pelin kurd jilke tkho pkana bar kho yaan zibano kho istimalkan de kurd wilate kho chekan aw sh turkiya zheva bin. Tabaan az tayid a tishte hosa na kam

Har kaar tariqa kho ye hay, kurd awali lazim nav bayna kho ek bin na waki sakhafata jil nuka khabara t bezhna ek o do yaan az shta chetar am. Hosa abad kurd na bina che
    Sorani is understandable orally for me as a Kurmanji speaking Kurd. but sorani written wise...no idea what you're saying LOL. Simple written Sorani sentences sure but I'd rather you say it in English heval.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Kurd
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    Q-M25
    mtDNA
    W4
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by eastern View Post
    Sorani is understandable orally for me as a Kurmanji speaking Kurd. but sorani written wise...no idea what you're saying LOL. Simple written Sorani sentences sure but I'd rather you say it in English heval.
    I wrote in Iraq Badini but no problem.

I never said kurds are not one people. There’s alot of variation but that’s expected with people spread over such a large area. Anyways I don’t like it when some of these kurds are prejudice against people who look one way or another or try to imply that real Kurds should look a certain way.

The person you are referring to cross the line by cussing and making up stuff about me saying things about zh that I never said. Instead of showing me proof where I said it he made the matter worse by insisting on his false accusations and not apologizing. I have zero sympathy for people like that.

And this is an Internet forum. No one can really prove who they really are. It doesn’t bother me if some people don’t think i’m kurd or have lived in Kurdistan a long time. I don’t need to convince them since they don’t mean anything to me. I know who I really am and my relatives know that’s all that counts for me and anyone who meets me face to face and talks with me quickly realizes it

Turkey government is not specifically against kurds they’re just against any separitist whether chechen circassian or anything. They are most scared of kurds though because they’re good worriors and the largest minority. In their fear they have in the past tried to ban kurd clothes and language which as we know is a bad idea and back fired. So knowing this kurds can use their heads like smarter kurds in Turkey already do and try to politically change things. Even till creation of Turkey kurds and Turks fought side by side in Ottomen and before.

In my opinion autonomous region just like KRG is more practical and still a good solution. Are there problems in KRG ? Of course there are. The tribal mentality of Barzani vs Talabani vs whoever still exists. Bribery still exists. Personal enrichment still exists but relatively speaking it’s better than Iraqi parts or Syria.

Although there are 5 Turkmen parliament members in KRG and although places like Hawler Turkmen numbers are huge and they live side by side with Kurds with no problem, there’s still room for improvement. BTW some of my full Turkmen relatives speak better kurdi than me and they are treated 100% equal to kurds which I’m happy about

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 05:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J-L283, E-V13
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 5

0 Not allowed!

No, I don't. Even the Albanians in Macedonia, Kosovo, Southern Serbia (Kosovo Vilajet / Dardania ) have more right to be joined together into the same country. They defeated the Ottomans and were occupied by Balkan Slavs with the help of Russia. The Kurds couldn't even defeat the Ottomans entirely and got help from Russia. Imagine getting help from Russia and you still can't entirely defeat the Ottomans ? Russia also saved Serbia from the Ottomans.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J-L283, E-V13
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not to mention that I always liked Turks better

Banned
    Last Online
    12-07-2023 @ 03:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    J-Z1865
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 302
    Given: 249

2 Not allowed!

The upper Mesopotamia region is actually the land of the Assyrians, the Kurds were never native to this region.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J-L283, E-V13
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sarmsaksogan View Post
    The upper Mesopotamia region is actually the land of the Assyrians, the Kurds were never native to this region.

Yes, I read Assyrians are quite ancient people .

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J-L283, E-V13
    Thumbs Up